Buildable Ramp Problems

Discussion in 'Support' started by Cyber(Gunner_Yeyz), Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyber(Gunner_Yeyz)

Cyber(Gunner_Yeyz) Member

In my map I am working on I have one small problem.
    I have a ramp witch starts with 25 health and builds finished at 325 health.
    The problem with that is the health bar looks normal.
    Once you start working on the thing the health goes up faster than normal then the progress bar will surpass the max health.
    The progress bar will then go off the side of the screen then after a while the health will rap around the screen.
    You will see the progress bar restart with no health but it still has all that health from before and the progress bar will be finished at the progress max, once it goes around.

2. Sonata Arctica

Sonata Arctica Member

You have to resize the bar

3. Broccoli

Broccoli Member

This is nothing that you are doing wrong, it's a known bug. mvalley has it on its ramps too. Don't worry about it too much for the moment, I believe a fix is in the works.

4. Solokiller

Solokiller Member

There's a max health you can get, i believe its 250, if it goes higher its divied by 2 and the bar is filled twice, if its higher than 500 it goes around 3 times, and so on.

5. Awrethien

Awrethien Member

Just brain storming but I rember is nome old fighting games (sweet memories of SNES:o ) where if an enemies health was higher than the bar can show it would wrap around but with a differnt color. Could that be apossible alternative?

6. Broccoli

Broccoli Member

I think the simplest solution would be to just have a single, accurate bar. I believe this would be relatively easy to set straight.

7. Awrethien

Awrethien Member

I think what there trying to say is the issue is that the bar displays 250 health period. It cant show more at one time thats why it wraps around.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.