Build Repair Facilities... please?

Discussion in 'Game Play' started by o_O, Feb 18, 2008.

1. polaski

polaski Member

Just to let every one know there are thoes people who can make a med last a whole game and well, if a better armor comes along how will they change to it? Repair pads have become redundent for the people who dont play smart with there tanks. But the repair pad is a must for arti, to switch between short-med(HEA)[better direct dammige] to med-far(RAC)[greatest splash for cannon].

2. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

I often don't place repair pads until we have enough tanks to rotate. 6-7 heavy tanks need a repair pad so that when one gets damaged, he can retreat and let the next take his spot. Rotating tanks is the only time you would need one. Otherwise, when you get out to repair, your tank simply blocks other tanks from moving into siege positions.

I did this to my team on a couple maps, and refused to buy them artillery until they killed all enemy resource points and tanks. it worked out well.

3. -Mayama-

-Mayama- MANLY MAN BITCH

In games in which i play cautious and with thinking ahead (5% of all games ^^)
    i need a repair pad to upgrade my tank. If you dont have shitty armor and
    engine it is not so hard to keep em alive the whole game.

4. Empty

Empty Member

Yeah, they're good when you hit mediums.
    At first, due to poor comms =/ you usually end up with sucky weapons, like standard, and plain armor. Since you may not have enough resources, retrofitting your medium tank is a very good idea. [especially when say, rail ETA is 15 seconds, your tankless, but theres a light in your main killing something important, it doesn't matter WHAT you use. you just need the damn light out.]