Blue Bells, TFZ - Starring HSM ~ Goodbyes

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Headshotmaster, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Headshotmaster

Headshotmaster Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLfZkQDXapg

Here's a video I did for my editing class. I'm just about to graduate and move on with my life. It shows my pudgy yet proud self in a vulnerable and not so proud role. I figure it might as well be my parting gift to the community I've enjoyed the past 5 years. Good laughs, great yells, and awesome games. I'll hover from time to time like I've been doing, but don't expect much from me. The days of yelling in Empires are behind me.

Cheers guys. I would mention an awesome event with memorable names, but I don't need to. Most everyone knows everyone, and we know of all of each others empires exploits. You don't need me telling you what great fun we had together(Or not so great fun if you were on the opposing team) No bitter goodbyes from me.

Well, maybe one, in HSM style fashion.

~Mootant, lack of comm targets put the final nail in the coffen. Go fuck yourself with a splintered rake. <3

There we go. I had to end it right.

I sign off as Derek Schlegel, not HSM. Have a good one.

2. Zeke

Zeke Banned

so in other words: nothing has changed from the past half year, neither will it change.

also, ur movie sucked.

3. Headshotmaster

Headshotmaster Member

Thank you Zeke. I'll miss you too, buddy.

4. f1r3w4rr10r

f1r3w4rr10r Modeler

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

yeah well will miss you too
    i think

at least until everyone is gone who have your heard voice ingame ^^

5. Varbles

Varbles Simply Maptastic. Staff Member

wow i wonder what empires will do without its most useless asshole

6. Zeke

Zeke Banned

miss what?

ur gonna come back from time to time like all the other half-inactive emp hippies.

7. complete_

complete_ lamer

8. Headshotmaster

Headshotmaster Member

Much love, complete_. You're someone who truly gets me as a commander. <3

9. LordDz

LordDz Capitan Rainbow Flowers

FACEBOOK RAPE!!
    Anyways, have a good one :)

10. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

We might of never gotten a long but I hold no grudges on the internet. So good luck with your life and I hope you find a girl who likes the passion you have in you. Don't be afraid to show it because its what made all these fags fall in love with you. I am sure a girl will like it too.

I myself have sort of lost interest in empires as well.. Work, female and my band are a lot more fun and time consuming. But I would never say I quit empires cause I will play it when ever I can... Like rite now :D

11. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

We've had our rough times and we've also had good ones. I'm glad I made amends with you and I can say good-bye as someone who isn't on your shitlist.

Good luck with life, I look forward to seeing you again in-game in the future, whenever it may be.

12. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

Bye Bye, as long as Supergacy still plays your rage soundbites we will remember you. ^^

13. Headshotmaster

Headshotmaster Member

I thought we got along pretty well. You're the best damn gren, ever. Good luck in your life as well, Dubee.

14. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

i never liked you, you have too much anger and think too highly of yourself in my opinion

its not that i hate you or anything, i just think it would be best if we would not become friends, we already did the bitchin before friends, so ...

15. Deadpool

Deadpool SVETLANNNAAAAAA

god it's getting melodramatic around here

16. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Yeah, you are right. I think it was more of the BSID/JPL rivalry. Thanks dude, you obviously the best comm ever. Maybe we can keep in touch, add me on Facebook if you want.

17. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

MOAR YELLING!!! thats not the HSM i learned to love as comm ^^

so farewell derek schlegel, send HSM here once in a while ;)

18. f1r3w4rr10r

f1r3w4rr10r Modeler

BUT WE NEED IT!!!
    it keeps the dev machinery running, remember?

19. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

I kept expecting him to go fucking batshit insane on that girl any second. I wish you'd done a mini-empires version with that in it.

Also, I may well think Headshotmaster is incapable of anything in Empires, but without a doubt I enjoyed playing Empires against him. My enjoyment of Empires would have been just that little bit less had it not been for that EPIC vs CW crossroads game where Headshot commanded CW, and that recording that we all know and love came from there. And don't even get me started on how much fun the pug stuff was. No drama has ever been quite as good as that.

So, even though you basically left after the last time BSID and EPIC scrimmed, Empires certainly hasn't had nearly as much (awesome) drama since. And as the post above says, Empires needs drama, and HSM was without a doubt the drama-queen. So whilst I may well think you're an idiot, I will, without a doubt, miss you. But I'm still a better comm.

20. Headshotmaster

Headshotmaster Member

At least you're honest.

Anyways. What's your name dubee, so I can add you facebook? Send me a PM or add me on facebook yourself. :D

If anyone wants to add me, go ahead. Just don't spam my home page with empires idioms and phrases or I'll block you. :P

That reminds me.

Trickster.

He's by far the only person I truly hated in the community. Hes the only person I've met online that I really have disdain for. He's lied to me on several occasions, and is the worst influence empires has ever had. Literally, if he were to suffer any sort of ailment or accident tomorrow, I would not so much as bat an eyelash.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2011