Beware: Electric Fences

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DrummerX, Oct 31, 2009.

1. Hendar23

Hendar23 Member

OMG NOT THE LIRERAL TRUTH! Fucking grow up. Only autistics never use exaggeration when telling a story.

2. Chris0132'

Chris0132' Developer

Actually I prefer understatement to hyperbole.

3. Hendar23

Hendar23 Member

Depends on my mood.

Come to think of it, my granddad once told me about a time a guy he was working with got a shock and the muscle spasm was violent enough for him to hit his head on the concrete ceiling hard enough to crack his skull. They didn't know if it was the shock or the impact that killed him. My grandad was a very serious dude, so maybe my buddy wasn't exaggerating after all....

Man, I just get sick of the internet sometime. The point is, if you were with you buddies in a pub having a few drinks and swapping funny or crazy stories, would you interrupt someone and basically say 'shut up 'I'm not listening anymore'? Not, you wouldn't, least if you wanted to keep any friends. You don't believe the story? Fine, I honestly don't give a shit. I hardly believe either. Taking the time to be rude is just being a dick though. You seems like a decent guy most of the time Pickled. The internet corrupts I guess :)

4. Chris0132'

Chris0132' Developer

Actually I did exactly that about three times today, two of them in a pub.

The subject was music though, not stories.

Still perfectly good friends (as much as that can be said of anybody in my case) with the people involved.

5. pickled_heretic

pickled_heretic Member

stopped reading

6. Empty

Empty Member

They must be much more patient than I