Be pistol 1 script to make it like nf pistol 1

Discussion in 'Coding' started by Grantrithor, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

2. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

You change a fucking 0 to a 1. That's it.

If people can't be bothered to do that, they don't deserve to be using it.

3. RKB53

RKB53 Member

Or instead of spending time changing scripts I could just press mouse 1 more than once.

4. complete_

complete_ lamer

cheeters

5. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

You are just PISSED because the noobs of the world will rejoice that the mighty Grantrithor, king of Grantrania, has sent them a slightly modified .txt file that allows them to finally checkmate the northern faction! Who cares if I just changed a number that only exist in a range of 0-1, The people will see me in the street and rejoice that the savior has come. I will take full credit but really I give credit to vlamnire for telling me about it which he said Trickster told him, so you basically told me, through vlamnire.

Are you going to weep? you want me to change the comment of the "semi automatic" to "Credits to trickster and his trusty middleman-vlamnire". Anyways chill out dude balance is what empires needs, not ball hogs.

Yes but don't you just LOVE having it do that by itself. The muscles in that finger of yours might become tired from doing something so short of a task or might grow to much making the rest of your fingers look like french fries. Get the power, THE NINTENDO Grantranic POWER.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2010
  6. Theowningone

Theowningone Noone likes me :'(

Mighty retarded...

/me makes a script to strip someones weapons if they fire a BE pistol fully automatic style.

7. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Because it's a small exploit that isn't particularly wide-spread at the moment. And now you're spreading it. Would it have been wise for me to tell everyone back in 2.12 that impulse 101 gave you +25hp? No, that would be retarded, much like you. Also, enjoy your ban.

8. -Mayama-

-Mayama- MANLY MAN BITCH

exploit? both pistol 1 are meant to be equal, but someone forgot to put the same number in both script? Whats the right value anyway? If its semi auto the pistol 1 is completly useless.

Turning semi auto to zero in the script fires alot faster than the max rate of fire you can archive with clicking mouse 1 using the BE pistol 1, it fires as fast as the NF pistol 1. If you would have read the posts in which it was explained that NF pistol 1 has semi auto set to zero and BE pistol 1 has set it to 1 you would already know that... -.-

Last edited: Jul 2, 2010
  9. Cloud

Cloud Member

I guess this might be useful for some, i prefer semi-auto pistols though, as i find that i feel more in control when i have to click everytime i want it to fire.
    You're obviously a slow clicker, aren't ya?
    [​IMG]

10. Empty

Empty Member

If a weapon is non-automatic then higher pings lose RoF.

11. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Well you can still do single shots, it isn't like the other automatic guns, theres a pronounced cooldown.