Armed To Kill

Discussion in 'General' started by Ganks, May 17, 2006.

1. Ganks

Ganks Banned

Armed To Kill, [A2K], is still alive and kicking folks but we are in desperate need of some newblood to fill our ranks. We've had some good players come and go for their own personal reasons but overall we ARE a mature group just looking for some action.

On the old forums some of you witnessed a person, who has been removed from our clan by outofammo, our leader, who did not act in the manner we would want ourselves to be represented as. This person made some accusations against our leader, OutofAmmo, and all of us took them very seriously. We would never intentionally dishonor our clan or any other clan because we are simply here to have fun. I hope you can sincerely believe that. Because there are many names for many clans it is hard to keep track of what name belongs to whom. Because of this, considering A2K is a Steam clan exclusively, we are not worried about dishonoring any other clans and if there are any issues we will address them accordingly.

We will never allow anyone to dishonor us though! Remember that! You come to us with respect and you will be given respect in return! It will NOT be given and we will NOT give in to ANY demands by ANYONE except Krenzo because... he's the man with the plan.

With that said and out of the way we want some fresh meat to help us out and grow with us. If you think you can be competitive while still being mature then feel free to apply at our forum--a link is at the bottom of this post. While we do not have any strict age limits we DO demand maturity from our members. If you do not feel you are mature enough to act appropriately then do not waste our time or your own.

Be warned that no flaming will be allowed in this thread. If you want to bash our clan do so on your own time in your own thread but be prepared for a response suitable to such.

Thank you for your time.

A2K Forum

Last edited: May 17, 2006
  2. ^Dee^

^Dee^ Former Super Moderator

remember to post location and all that good stuff :)

3. Ganks

Ganks Banned

Of the old thread that jester hijacked? I dont think thats relavent at this time.

Btw, how come I get no hugs? :( I want a hug too..!! haha

4. ^Dee^

^Dee^ Former Super Moderator

nooo, I mean like location of the clan, what time zone would be best for would'be members and any other details such as whether or no you have an IRC channel, server, teamspeak and whatnot :)

ps. Hugs are for special occasions ^-^

5. Ganks

Ganks Banned

I personally have a ventrilo server and I know outofammo has some plans for the future. We all speak mainly through MSN. All a new recruit needs to worry about right now though is to get to the forum and fill out an application. S/he will be placed into a probation period by outofammo and then, once s/he has shown s/he can be responsible and follow clan rules and policies, will be allowed to be a full acting member.

As for a server we frequent the official and gloryofwar untill such a time comes where we can afford our own.

If anyone has any questions comments or concerns please feel free to contact us or reply below.

Edit: As for timezones we must insist that an applicants schedual meets with our american standards. If you can be on when we need you to be then its good. This will be discussed in the application process.

Last edited: May 17, 2006