Anouncement: Blackhole Reconcilliation

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Catface, Dec 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrdie

Mrdie Banned

It's rather hypocritical to claim JLF is "censoring" anything when the Deeist clique relied on the utmost censorship against us for nine years.

As for that slander-post from January 2011 you quoted, it is a collection of lies and serious distortions. None of it can be substantiated and it contains obvious absurdities. If a single shred of evidence can be dredged up in support of any one point of that post, I would be shocked. I particularly resent the claim that I make homophobic or racist remarks, seeing as how almost every Deeist does that on a regular basis, beginning with Dee herself who admired Oswald Mosley and other fascists.

If anyone would like me to make a point-by-point refutation, as I have done in the past, I will do so. Until then I think it is obvious that the slander-post has been singularly ineffective in undermining our movement.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
  2. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

Stop posting in closed threads then

3. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Why are you censoring lazybum and mcgyver? It's off topic here remember

4. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

Final nail in the coffin.
    It's been fun.

5. Spike

Spike Long Live The King!

[​IMG]

101010 likes this.
  6. w00kie

w00kie Mustachioed Mexican

Is there a way to get removed completely from this forum, with every trace? I don't want to have anything to do with this horseshit of SJW crap that idiotface has apparently pulled.

A-z-K and Neoony like this.
  7. Mrdie

Mrdie Banned

I am not sure what the ten-year struggle of the Blackholian userbase has to do with "social justice warriors." Rest assured they would be about as welcome in the Blackhole as the racists, DDoSers, trolls, and other malicious elements the Deeist clique has relied on from its inception.

8. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

I don't believe there is any such userbase.
    I think W00kie is on to something though. Perhaps also we could also get some kind of Men in Black mind wipe thing going on so we could all make a clean break and not be burdened with the memories.

Neoony and w00kie like this.
  9. Mrdie

Mrdie Banned

There is. Gnaeus talked about it in the first post. Many developers and contributors to the mod in 2004-2006 identified as Blackholians: Jkun, Nate, CrushedBiPlane, PvtBones, Blighty, The Buttery Lobster, etc. With the rise of the Deeist clique and the repression against the Blackholian userbase after August 2006, many of them were forced out of the community.

10. w00kie

w00kie Mustachioed Mexican

[​IMG]

probably 2 dozen other alt accounts.

EDIT: Also works for shoutbox.

11. Mrdie

Mrdie Banned

If other people who seem obsessed with hating us did that I think the forum would indeed be better off.

12. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

Please define "us" so I can do as suggested.

Neoony likes this.
  13. Mrdie

Mrdie Banned

The democratic movement of the Blackhole.

But you're okay A-z-K. We have nothing against you, you've contributed to the mod.

14. Paradox

15. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

Yeah I mean can I have a list of usernames so I can add them to my ignore list.
    Not to worry, I';m sure I'll work it out

Neoony likes this.
  16. Mrdie

Mrdie Banned

The users currently posting are either me and Gnaeus or Sukhe Bator and Yangjima (both of whom are pseudonyms.) A lot of Blackholians are still wary of posting on the forum.

17. Lazybum

Lazybum :D Staff Member Moderator

I just want to know are you going to play the game? I don't think I've seen any names mentioned actually playing empires before, it isn't like you need to use the forums to play, like 90% of the current gaming pop don't bother with forums.

18. Mrdie

Mrdie Banned

For many years I have been unable to play Empires. When I did briefly enter the servers I was threatened with a hardcode ban by the Deeists.

I was active in playing the game in early 2006, when it came out on Source. I worked as a PR man for the mod in the last months of 2005 and first months of 2006, promoting it on Planet Half-Life and other websites. I also worked in the Ban Hammer Manor under Jkun and alongside The Buttery Lobster and Slithzerikai. The BHM was responsible for keeping malicious figures off the servers.

After August 2006 Dee made it impossible for me to continue playing. That's why Deeist claims that "Mrdie doesn't even play Empires" are so silly. I look forward to playing again, if given the opportunity.

19. CRITAWAKETS

CRITAWAKETS Member

Alright this is it.

Catface is infact with a different reasoning to unban mrdie. Its because they are friends. Catface wont ban Mrdie,ever. And hes trying to make him not hated.

The real reason behind the blackhole shenanigans is that catface and mrdie both like the blackhole. Even after it got exiled.

20. Paradox

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.