AMAZING TF2 Moments

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jcw87, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Jcw87

Jcw87 Member

I'll let this exerpt from my condump tell the story:

Code:
    Jcw87 killed Hothead with tf_projectile_rocket.
    Jcw87 killed bluesuncorp with tf_projectile_rocket.
    Jcw87 killed TimeCruiserMike with tf_projectile_rocket.
    Tenax killed zhange_liao with tf_projectile_rocket.
    Jcw87 killed itsnotabigtruck with tf_projectile_rocket.
    Jcw87 killed Grayclay with tf_projectile_rocket.
    Tenax killed {LLC}Bean with tf_projectile_rocket.
    Jcw87 killed Tenax with tf_projectile_rocket.
    Jcw87 killed g.Narly with tf_projectile_rocket.
    NocturnalGamer killed Barkey with shotgun_pyro.
    Jcw87 killed dickvalentine with tf_projectile_rocket.

Killing spree, anyone? Later that game, I got a smaller, not quite so epic killing spree:

Code:
    Jcw87 killed Tenax with tf_projectile_rocket.
    Jcw87 killed g.Narly with tf_projectile_rocket.
    Jcw87 defended the RED Warehouse for team #2
    Jcw87 killed TimeCruiserMike with tf_projectile_rocket.
    Jcw87 killed bluesuncorp with tf_projectile_rocket.
    itsnotabigtruck killed zhange_liao with shotgun_pyro.
    Jcw87 killed Barkey with tf_projectile_rocket.

And then there was that time i got 40 points as a sniper (21 kills, 18 of them being headshots), but I didn't make a condump of that. You can, however, check my Steam profile for that one.

Post your epic TF2 moments!

2. Slithzerikai

Slithzerikai I for one am glad the NF SMG 3 is gone

Can FF count too?

3. Private Sandbag

Private Sandbag Member

wow jcw that is just amazing. i don't play very often but I feel happy when i get two kills before dying...

4. arklansman

arklansman Member

I got 12 kills in a row as a scout defending on dustbowl. :D The other team had at least 4 spies and I batted them all within about 30 seconds. (2 were using my name :P )

Another time on well, I was on a really shitty team and we were defending our last CP. I ran up the stairs and got above the next CP, killed a turret and it's engy, killed a couple soldiers and a heavy and some other folks. Ran down the stairs, capped the CP. Ran and jumped into the tunnel that leads to the water, and followed that to the middle. Killed another turret there and started capping. I had it half capped and then the other team started capping the one i just recapped, and they ended up beating me by capping with 7 people. Then some dirty pyro came and cooked me. :<

Last edited: Oct 25, 2007
  5. L3TUC3

L3TUC3 Member

Meh, soldier is pretty easy. Especially if you stick around health pickups.

6. pickjaoe

pickjaoe Member

I get the scout and speed attack them with the shotgun. My best is 5 kills without dying(two were baseball bat kills).

7. arklansman

arklansman Member

Yeah, Avair had 26 as soldier about the same time I had twelve as scout. The other team wasn't going anywhere. :D

8. Pope_Homeless_XIII

Pope_Homeless_XIII Member

Today TF2 Finally worked!!! GREATEST MOMENT EVER!!! =D (I knew it had something to do with that Steam Community BS, I can also finally finish Ep2 WEEE!)

9. Lollum

Lollum Tester++

10. Slithzerikai

Best thing I ever did was kill 15 people in one life when I was the only one defending the spawn with a shotgun and level 3 sentry.

I think sapping should have a delay, one spy can come alone, take down my teleporter exit/entrance, sentry, and supply, and I can't repair them all in the time he broke 'em.

11. Goose

Goose Member

Pssh Thats nothing.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Gooser/stats/TF2

I have 3 guys with over 30 points as my best. This is without being able to play for the past 3 weeks.

The one thing that sucks is they screwed up my most sentry gun kills, I had over 35 with one gun but it reverted back. Not sure if they fixed that bug yet. But once I think I hit 30 or 35 it started over again so my max is only like 12.

12. Slithzerikai

I've only been playing TF2 for maybe 10 hours in total, mind.

13. Goose

Goose Member

If by camping your mean defending an objective on dustbowl, then yes camping.

14. Stu

Stu BehälterGott

I had 28 kills as soldier once, check mah steam thingy

15. pickjaoe

pickjaoe Member

You don't have shit on me.

16. picard131

picard131 Member

A had a spree once where I was randomly lagging and it gave me an epic spree. We were about to lose our last CP, and I was just spraying rockets everywhere I could get the shot, and the kill messages were nothing but me defending the flag and killing 'x'. It was amazing.

17. Private Sandbag

Private Sandbag Member

teamplay really does kick arse on this game. when it gets to sudden death then you NEED to sit back and defend. 9/10 times if you do this you will win.

something epic happened yesterday and I can't remember it :(

i killed two heavies and a soldier as scout yesterday that was kinda cool

18. Gelnika

Gelnika Member

Well, I just had a pretty wicked (albeit a bit cheap) spree of mine just awhile ago. I was a demoman in dustbowl, and I was in the red team, so we of course started to amass defenses right in the blue teams noses. I set some spikeys at their spawn entry, and of course blasted their feets off when they stepped out, like a fair demoman should :D I even managed to get 2 or 3 triple-kills. Got 13 duders killed until some sniper managed to take me out :(

After 3 mins they got the 1st point, and then I move on to the barn thingy that leads to the 2nd point. I trap the staircase doorway with spikeys and just wait for them to pop in and blow up. Worked pretty well even till the end of the round. 45 secs left of the game, and I've ended up like this:

[​IMG]

After that pic I managed to get one more kill and win the game of course.

Fixed.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2007
  19. Private Sandbag

Private Sandbag Member

thats amazing, really good.

when there is 1 minute left then their team will have stretched themselves out from attacking you, you just rush through and cap all the points. lol why am I telling you how to play one match earlier today I had 3 nemesis' :|

20. Gelnika

Gelnika Member

Thank ye kind sir.

Oh and I just had another reeeely epic game. There are just too many highlights to even begin with, so I'll just mention a few I remember the best (again I was a demoman):

At one point the enemy team started flooding the downstairs and pushing us back a bit, but then me and my mate flushed them upside down with our nades and manage to blow some of them to bits. Then we just started to shoot out of the doors to scare them a bit, but then some soldier rushes in and the medic that was healing me decides to uber me up just when I blew the soldiers ass off. Then I decide to do something idioticly awesome and go outside with my busted scotch bottle in attempt to smack some evil doers. when I stepped outside tho I noticed that there was a lvl2 turret spitting lead on me, but since I had uber on I received nada damage, so I quickly smacked that wretched thing to pieces just when my uber's went off, so I quickly jump in the water and patch myself in the sewers.

Another moment (albeit not as spectacular) was when I was prancing around in their sewers, into their sewer entry, with a soldier, pyro and a medic. We of course met some resistance at the sewer doorway of course. We managed to kill some of them off and actually nearly advancing, but then some heavy kicks in and kills the whole lot. I was the only one alive, so I took a hike and hightailed outtta there asap, lobbing grenades with my launcher with a heavy, soldier, pyro (which I managed to kill) and another demoman chasing my ass. Managed to patch myself off while trying to keep the bad guys at the other side of the sewers. I think it took about nearly a full minute until the cavalry of mine arrived, and soon there were 3 soldier, another demo, two medics and maybe a pry, drasticly pushing the enemies back and killing them all off :D

Here's a pic I managed to take while at the midst of the game:

[​IMG]

I think it was just as soon as I got into my 70's, the map got changed :p

Oh and here's another special moment from one of my early matches, altho it was done with a heavy/medic combo, but it was still pretty cool:

[​IMG]