A place to read game reviews that dont lie to you

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by REX, Nov 29, 2007.

1. REX

REX Member

http://www.videogamessuck.com/

Warning bad games may have profane language in their review^^ .

Lol found it the other day and this guy really tells you the truth of both the good and bad sides of all games:D .
    Also if you find the reviews funny, then try to take a look at the comment section of each one of them. Also look at the poll on the right side.

2. The Buttery Lobster

The Buttery Lobster Drama Queen.

i personally like zero punctuation, he gives honest reviews AND they're funny. The problem is he only does them very infrequently, so it's only partially helpful as a consumer guide. As comedy, however, it's awesome.

if you don't believe me, observe his halo 3 commentary. (Also looks like he agrees with the jericho review, just for shits and giggels you should watch Z.P.'s own take on the game.)

holy shit spike spiegal american did Jericho voices! (I'd still never buy it, but cool.)

edit: man... the reviewers in these articles have issues. Honest reviews, but they have issues.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2007
  3. Sonata Arctica

Sonata Arctica Member

Zero Punctuation's best review is the one on the Orange Box.

If I wanted to read game reviews. I mosey on over to GameFAQs.com. Out of every 100 shit reviews, there's a good one. It's just the matter of finding it out of the stack of crap. I don't trust professional reviewers anymore since they tend to be biased. However, I read the "professional reviews" if they're funny.

4. REX

REX Member

LOL that guy is good

5. Private Sandbag

Private Sandbag Member

heh I think i've seen each of those 2 - 3 times... so good and fast paced. It's got as many jokes in in 5 mins as a sitcom does in double bill new series opener.