6 vs 6 Tourny May 17th

Discussion in 'General' started by BigTeef, Apr 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Candles

Candles CAPTAIN CANDLES, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN.

Infinitely more coordination on the part of FN's team, surprised that we last so long against them. Shit's hilarious to listen to though.

Last edited: May 18, 2014
  2. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

You know what I meant.

3. Sgt.Security

Sgt.Security Member

I taught you how to deal with turrets in our cute little 1v2 cod, remember?

4. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

You did.

Walls being instantly built are the most OP thing ever

5. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Ok gentlemen, I think you all deserve an apology. I fucked up. I really did, instead of waking up early I fucked around; I did not treat the event with respect. Teef wanted to have a game with me, he had a great idea for the community to get together, and I didn't deliver my part. Instead of just handing over the team leadership earlier in the month to someone more competent (like spartacus or lazybum), I acted like a pussy and just fucked around even more. A good friend of mine wanted to get some fun out of the community and I ruined it for him and now I doubt he'd ever forgive me. For the sake of the community I will never take part in management or organization of anything ever again.

I am sorry team, I am sorry Teef, I am sorry Empires mod.

6. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

Go fuck yourself.

You don't laugh at somebody when someone worked their ass off to find a 2nd server at the expense of other people and to find out the dickwad dident show up because of technical problems.

Devo stayed up way paste his prime time to just watch that shit show of a debacle and he was not even participating, then you show up 20 minutes late and tell me you woke up late and then giggle your ass off because "lol teef is mad."
    You ruined the experience for other people because of your negligence and you betrayed my trust.
    All of that hard work and commitment I did on the behalf of other people, and you just laughed at me.

Go fuck yourself.

That is the last time I do anything nice for you.

Last edited: May 19, 2014
  7. FN198

FN198 Member

Wow guys stop being so mean.

8. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

But its the usual state.

9. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

Hate on Grant, ignor Moojuice not showing up. Uhhh.

10. ImSpartacus

I think it's the potentially sarcastic apology that got teef going. When in doubt, stfu.

11. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

You went into this with the wrong expectations. 24 people showing up at the right time on the internet because they said so on a forum? Forget it.

Also for someone who is a screaming asshole ingame you are quite the cry baby.

12. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Empires drama, lovable.

13. PredatoR[HUN]

PredatoR[HUN] Member

I'm sorry but what the hell was "hard work" about posting a thread about this event and asking server owners(Vicky) to set up a server for you? Mspainting the brackets?

Now I realise you can't do much if people are plain offline and I don't know everything that happened but as the event organiser it's your responsibility to talk to the team leaders and ask them if they have their shit togheter so you don't end up sitting with your dick in your hand wondering where the teams are.

Why couldn't Grant's game be delayed anyway? He had no opponent because Moojuice has been offline for a week now so why didn't someone just tell him to go grab some friends for the tourny then game?

14. ImSpartacus

Don't underestimate administrative shit.

It's hard.

15. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Ah, I see. So it's more about your charisma and reputation whether you could field a good team, and to a smaller extent who you asked and when-?

16. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

As someone who's organised more events like this than everyone else here put together, what Teef did wasn't that much. As Predator said, he didn't set up the server, nor did he put any work into gathering other people's teams (not saying he should, but it's something I've had to do on many occasions).

Like seriously, besides making a thread and 5 minutes in mspaint, he didn't do a great deal. That's not to discourage him from doing these events again, and it's certainly not to give him shit for, because I appreciate someone, regardless of how hard/easy it is, doing shit like this. But making posts like that trying to get pity is kind of pathetic, especially when a decent proportion of his anguish was at his own inability to lead his team, which has nothing to do with the actual organisation of the event.

17. BigTeef

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=joke

Why the fuck do I bother?
    I get one steam message congratulating me, and everyone else flips their shit.

Also, im going to let all of the lazy comments slide because I am fucking tired of explaining myself to people.
    So yeah sure, im lazy and didn't do anything.
    Totally lazy, yup thats me.

What do you want me to say when their internet goes out, when that used to be a daily occurrence for me at-least a whole year.
    There is a difference between somebody who lost their internet and someone who is lazy to keep promises.

He let me down and those he chose to serve him, my over reaction may be a joke but my feelings are still hurt.

18. FN198

FN198 Member

bingo, aka leadership

19. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Ok maybe I should take my apology back, I was trying to own up to my mistakes and as a response people tell me I was continuing to poke fun at them. Congratulations empires mod, you're paranoid about an apology.

If it's such a big joke, why go through the effort of deleting me on steam? No, there is no joke, you are genuinely assmad and are trying to cover it up now with damage control.

20. BigTeef

Yeah I am mad, but swearing at you on a fourm accomplishes nothing other then damages what ever fucking image I have.
    You got rused, get the fuck over it. That's what happens when you piss me off.

If I was crybaby like mcgyver says I am, that post would have been a fucking unintelligible mess and I would have stopped coming here period.
    Let alone edit it a million times.
    I am still here crab apple and posting regularly, Hobbes is having a one sided argument with me somewhere on these forums.

I removed you because I don't like it when people take my trust and crush it.
    There are consequences, and I take such betrayals seriously.
    If you want back on my friends you will have to earn my trust back, I don't reward negative behavior or take such things lightly.

You fucked up.
    I have heard so many "sorrys" in my lifetime that word has no meaning to me.
    You have to BE sorry if you want my forgiveness.
    And accusing me of what I did and did not is certainly not a correct step in my direction.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.