420 is back and even stupiduuuur

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Paradox, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

basicly 420 says empires griefing is ruining the game, and our smart ass "Shat" actually said 9 mining was griefing too, cause he said griefing was ruining the game by e.g. doing something other people dont know how to (parachute exploit)

Ow yeah they banned mkv for telling them its their responsibility to fix the plugin...

2. Mkvenner

Mkvenner Member

yea basically they have a bugged parachute plugin and are too stupid to fix it, so are banning people who notice it or even talk about it

they banned me for a week for saying

"if people can do that [exploit using a modification to the game] using a plugin added by server admins, then players cannot be held to fault"

to which they banned me without warning for "General cheating/exploits."

good to see that they are even mature enough to ban Cad for pointing out the exploit and Mkoll for explaining to them what was wrong

3. Cad

Cad Member

while two of them were abusing it... :cool:
    by now, most of the competent players knows how to do it and if they ban them all... heh, id like to see the gameplay there

4. Killing Machine

Killing Machine Member

lol you make sense
    April fools

And you actually told the whole server how to exploit

Last time i checked Griefing is ruining the game, for the other team or yours....

anyone else tries to grief or exploit on our server.... go ahead i bet you will enjoy the ban.

Were trying to make a nice environment for the noobs so why dont you tards that want to exploit just fuck off, and go to a different server

5. Paradox

Last time I checked your 420, just saying

6. Mkvenner

Mkvenner Member

tradition states that april fools is only the morning of the 1st, since in both us and eu it is well past midday i leave others to decide the fool

i however, did not and neither did Cad or Paradox (he stated that you needed to rapidly duck, which anyone could potentially do even without knowing it so will you ban all players who duck next?).

The fact is that the problem is up to the 420 admin group to fix, since the bug is known about to the authers of the parachute plugin and has been fixed, you need only update your server plugin to solve the problem.

I take it this is in reffernce to 9 mining, so if you mean to ban players for taking advantage of features of the game, then good luck gaining a skillful community of players regularly visiting your server, or will it, like pre-steam release be a empty playerless server with only a few sad [420]s left to play

7. RKB53

RKB53 Member

When I thought there was no one stupider than the French, I then met
    Canadians...

8. MooJuiceThaHater

MooJuiceThaHater Member

I also judge a country by a few people which is why when I went to speak with geordies in newcastle I stated that everybody in england is fucking retarded.

9. RKB53

RKB53 Member

Moojuice, you should understand by now. In the uk, we are very ignorant...
    And proud of it.

10. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

A failure to fix the plugin does not give you the signal to take advantage of the bug and exploit, Mkvenner. It is not the type of exploit that you "accidentally" do anyway. If you got banned for doing the exploit, it was well deserved.

As for you killing machine, saunders should have been aware of the parachute exploit from his previous experience hosting a server. The troubling fact is that he still has the exploitable plugin still in the server, despite all that has happened. If he really wants a training server, he should get rid of the plugin before any more stupid, yet decent, vets are banned and diminish the quality of gameplay in his server furthermore.

Btw, 9-mining is feature of the game. 9-mining your own vehicles is another story.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2011
  11. communism

communism poof

Yeah 420 clan are fags
    protest their shit server by getting banned for sploiting

12. Empty

Empty Member

or just dont go there lol

13. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Killing machine why did you turn into this, why did you wait for saunders to come back, you should have took the clan by the reins while he was absent and like then the clan would have been yours and wouldn't be a complete joke.

KILLING MACHINE MAN WHY.

14. Killing Machine

Killing Machine Member

The parachute values somehow got reset, but we go it fixed

15. Killing Machine

Killing Machine Member

Also

U mad for exploiting bro?
    cuz you know better than that, but of course fags have too look good in front of their friends...

16. Killing Machine

Killing Machine Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htWKxrkuNxU&feature=related
    This is not griefiing?

17. Foxy

Foxy I lied, def a Forum Troll

triple posting is awesome.

18. Paradox

That empirestyle griefing, when we discussed it you and shat clearly stated doing somethIng THE other players, not team, doesnt know About, is griefing. I replied to this bout asking what is nine mining in general. Hè/you said it was griefing for some reason cause the rest dont know how to do it = ruining the game for others, i even asked If its griefing If you use it on THE other team, you replied yes.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2011
  19. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

20. Mkvenner

Mkvenner Member

did you read my post?
    I joined the server in spectator to explain to them that they were using a broken plugin and it is their responsibility that people can abuse it, since Mootant or another dev cannot be to blame as it its not officially part of the game.
    Where upon i was Banned for "General exploiting/cheating" whilst still in spec, having not joined a team