2 new classes. suggestions and a couple that have been suggested to me in discussions

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by rowan341, Aug 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rowan341

rowan341 Member

first I would like to say sorry if there is already a thread for this but I couldn't find it. Anyway onto the suggestions. I'll start by throwing a few out there

1) A form of dedicated sniper.(this has been suggested to me)
    2) An officer class able to buff other team mates as another support class(suggested to me)
    3) A pilot has many have suggested already but could help balance aircraft by limeting the numbers of people able to use it.
    4) An AA trooper has also been suggested to me to balance AA 9Personaly I think just add new weapons to anti tank for AA capabilities)
    5) Some form of commando type class designed for infiltration and close range
    6) One that I would personaly love to see in game yould be a sort of command and conquer tiberium sun style jump trooper but with limeted flight(what can I say, I just like the phrase death from above) also with aircraft they would be like pedestrians in the sky (could always make it work like the idea of the pilot and have it as a flying vehicle where you use the class's weapon like passengers do in the tanks)
    7) Possibly some sort of class to put things near resource generators the increase resource production. sort of like a support commander in a way but with more limetations.

I hope to see some replies to this thread but please try to be constructive with criticism. Oh and sorry for any spelling mistakes.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2009
  2. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Pilot and AA trooper sound good. the pilot would be the only class capable of flying planes. and the AA trooper would have small versions of anti-air weaponry such as proximity explosive bullets, and homing/really good guided missles.

3. TheAmethystDuke

TheAmethystDuke Member

Pilot - Not needed
    AA Trooper, - Give Grenadier Anti-Air Capabilties.

4. arklansman

arklansman Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.