2.5 Test #5 - PLAYTEST - Sunday 23rd March - 19:00 GMT, 15:00 EDT, 12:00 pm PDT

Discussion in 'Testing Discussion' started by Candles, Mar 19, 2014.

1. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

well since its just such small grown community it certainly would be a shit solution nevertheless. yet appealing to fairplay doesnt seem to cut it, right atm it was 3 rounds in a row steamrolling - except for that there was hobbes commanding, which means nf lost though they had the map and the enemy contained inside their base, where - whod have guessed - hobbes was aswell.

the thing i dont understand is, those people deprive themselfs of playing the game to its full extends just for a quick victory. i cant see how you get any kick out of this - to me it feels like a stale, "we won. next" - i dont get how this is fun?

Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
  2. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

Some people get their endorphins from that, don't ask me about it though.

3. JustGoFly

JustGoFly Member

I too don't get this but if you look at the fragile personalities of those guys, they will not put themselves into a situation where they could lose or they may have to endure someone saying they suck. They get a thrill over crawling around a map while their team loses due to being one man short, and winning the game. Hurray - they are heros.

They are pussies in my book. EVERYONE even the losing team gets more satisfaction over a battle that is lost/won after a good fight. I have seen amazing turn arounds and congratulated winning teams on their amazing skill, rather than their cheap trap and spawn a team to quickly kill the com. I still want a commander EMP blast that kills everyone, friend and foe, in a short range and can be used once or twice within a game.