1.06 Engenier "254/10 walls" Bug

Discussion in 'Support' started by cloudhopper, Jul 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dumpster_fox

dumpster_fox Member

It wouldn't need to check constantly. It would only check when a wall was added or destroyed, or when you brought up the menu.

I really liked the ninth Doctor. He actually seemed like he had been through all he had been through.

2. Private Sandbag

Private Sandbag Member

I hate it when he just casually walks into a dangerous situation. he could atleast PRETEND that he might die.

3. cloudhopper

cloudhopper Member

I have not tryed switching to spectator and back. I will have to force myself to do this next time it happens. It always turns up when your rather involved.

I think "the doctor" is much to busy being positive to worry about dieng :)
    And I just finished watching season two. It was good. but some of the stories were lacking, and yes the 10nth docotr is wonderful but I liked the 9nth doctor much more. Unfortunatly here in america the tv is still on season one. So I will just have to DL the season 3 episodes when they come out this christmas. The doctors knew companion for season 3 is like an identical twin to one of my cousins. I am also looking forward to this "torchwood" spin off. not sure if its a good idea though.

so back to empires. I will try to go spectator and back. Maybe Ill get accused a spec jumping and get a ban :) any other idea's for a way around the bug would be great?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.