1.05 Map glitch on emp_District402

Discussion in 'Support' started by ANGRY Shaved Whale, May 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANGRY Shaved Whale

ANGRY Shaved Whale Member

I have found a map glitch on the map emp District402. This is where you can get behind the walls and get below under the floors So far I found 4 walls I can do this to. They are at A7, B7, E7, and G3.

This needs to be fixed.

EDIT: I added this pictures to make the point more clear.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 15, 2006
  2. L3TUC3

L3TUC3 Member

Good finds, thanks for posting.

3. supaste

supaste Member

i secand this!

you can walk around the under bit of the map

4. Bodrick

Bodrick Ye Olde Supermod

You can also jump on teammates heads and get stuck behind walls and such (most noticable at the end of the narrow corridor from the middle avenue in the direction of the BE initial spawn).

5. dizzyone

dizzyone I've been drinking, heavily

I dont know if you are ment to do it, but you can get on a roof aswell from the building next to NF base

6. ANGRY Shaved Whale

ANGRY Shaved Whale Member

Thank you sir :D EDIT - I happen to just walk on it when I was looking at the map... And bam there it was.

7. straylight

straylight Member

Yep,

YEs the walking on the roof is pretty annoying, its REALLY spoiling the gameplay.

Half the team is usually on the roof sniping or firing their turrets: its ridiculous.

I mistakenly said it was a bannable offense on one of the official servers, unfortunately i was thinking of another server- for that i apoligise.

But the bug is still there, Other than that its a great innovative map. There might be a need for more than one way to get to a flag but other than that- its fantastic. Erm until this roof thing is fixed well... no one will play it normally...

8. FLH

FLH Member

Plenty of places in the whole map where you can crouch and shoot out from behind things and be totally imune to incoming bullets....

Each flag really needs at least 2 routes into and out of ALA day of defeat styley, BADLY!

9. Wereaser

Wereaser Member

The boxes seem to have somehow too large hitboxes. People kneeling next to them aren't getting hit from certain angles. There's also a hole in the ground on that upper slope near the place these images have been taken.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.