★UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Candles, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solokiller

Solokiller Member

It was about as close as Brexit was, wasn't it?

2. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Yes it was. People are starting to attribute it to the "silent conservative base" that voted for Trump. It's really sad that they felt the need to stay silent, which, againt tells you about the divisive nature of this election.

The end result is most likely going to be 300+ Trump, which isn't good for Clinton in the slightest. Lotta blue states went Red. (Lots in the term, they fucked her). Clinton won the Popular vote however, but that was because of California mainly.

Edit: Just wanna say, FUCK YOU NATE SILVER. You gave Trump a 1% chance of winning the primary and got super upset about him saying he would reach 1400 delegates before the primary ended. Then you gave him a less than 1% chance at the start of the election, and continued to low ball him. His job was to predict the uncertainty, to predict the people who were down trodden and instead he believed the polls that were rigged.

3. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

its called "social desirability". its the very same reason why the european right often has better turnouts than it showed in polls, people dont like to admit they vote for the disgusting ones (and it also shows they know what they vote for)

4. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

This election wasn't about any form of racism. What won this election was the people who, in the rust belt, were betrayed by the political elite. Trump targeted the working class, Hillary gave up on them. Hillary supported the college liberal who has a bright future ahead of them and targeted them for social policies, but you know what? Social policies don't mean jack shit to the man who can't feed himself or his family, is borderline homeless, and can't afford good healthcare because his job left due to Free Trade. This is why Trump won.

5. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

Trump is going to set things right and keep his word to the black communities and bring back jobs for America which so many here in the USA are hurting from lack of money and jobs. Keep the faith baby.

the election was a referendum on Obama and his big govt and his polices. Trump got the largest % of black voters than any republican ever did.

They turned their back on Obama/Clinton and didn't want to continue his legacy because he did shit for them.

6. flasche

yeah grab the economy by the pussy!

7. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

like bill Clinton did?
    now now flasche don't be a sore loser.
    My country now has to heal and it will.

8. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

Coming up after the break, The World's Most Poweful (Alien shape-shifting) Misogynists- Only on the History Channel.

9. flasche

what if your president can grab it by the pussy i can grab it by the pussy aswell dont be a pussy.

10. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

11. TheLiberalElitist

TheLiberalElitist Member

Wait what? How is Trump going to help the black community? Expanding stop and frisk?

12. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

You didn't pay attention at all have you? Democrats are the reason the Black community in the inner city is so shit, the inner cities have been ruled by democrats that have driven them to poverty. He wants to restore law and order in the cities and make neighborhoods peaceful along with bringing back jobs for them all.

vipervicki likes this.
  13. TheLiberalElitist

TheLiberalElitist Member

ok that all sounds good, but give me specifics.

How will he create these jobs?

What law and order are you talking about because last time I checked there were plenty of cops in the "black" community.

You make it sound like the inner cities is the star wars cantina.

14. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

Donald trump has been creating jobs for thousands including all minorities, for decades, I'm sure he can rise to the occasion and do it for America.

You can read his economic policy and how he will help small businesses, which have been strangled financially by the Obama reign and bring back companies to the usa which will make jobs available again, and businesses grow so they can afford to hire more people instead of laying them off, on his website

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
  15. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Jobs will be created by tariffs and lowering corporate income tax allowing investment in American communities. The tariffs will make US products as competitive as foreign products. For example, Chinese steel rules the American market right now because America CAN'T COMPETE. Tariffs will allow us to compete, which will be a good thing for domestic production.

There are plenty of cops, but again, there seems to be a lack of respect for authority. Lots of "Fuck the police" from people who could possibly need the help which makes cops less likely to trust civilians, and therefore civilians to trust cops. It's a cycle, but we have to crack down on the big bad influences in the inner city before we can gain back the trust.

I mean, inner cities are bad. South side of Chicago is an example... Lots and lots and lots of gun violence. Hell, city where I used to live was peaceful when I was growing up but then gangs moved in recently and now there is a shooting everyday and there are specific streets the cops simply don't patrol unless they are called because it's so bad.

16. TheLiberalElitist

TheLiberalElitist Member

You're a Trump supporter, and you obviously voted for him.

So I am asking you what are these specific policies that will help the black community?

You should be able to give me more information than "go look it up"

17. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

getting the police and communities to work together is one way he plans to accomplish this.

18. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

that's what I had to do to find out, why cant you? I was not so much a trump supporter but a never Hilary person.

also I gave you some broad specifics.

19. TheLiberalElitist

TheLiberalElitist Member

So when Ammon Bundy took over government property with armed men, threatening to to kill. Was he showing respect to authority?

That's funny, when a white guy goes against authority he is a patriot/hero, but when a black guy goes against authority he is disrespectful?

20. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Did I say that? No, again you are trying to infer I am racist. Bundy was a fuckup as well and should rot in prison, yet he got off paving the way for more and more people to do that on federal property.

You asked specifically about the "black" communities and I gave you the answer to the black community issue and you are now trying to spin it as I am racist. Good job. This is the exact reason Trump won.

vipervicki likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.