★UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Candles, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. complete_

complete_ lamer

dt got out his copy/paste form reply for a joke post

2. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

I had to go through my personal server where I have everything alphabetically organized, but everything has a C on it, to get my joke out. This one had a big C on it, for ABC order, and was labeled "Copypasta from the l33t haxor 4chan" in order to reply. You wish you could have as big of a "memevault" as me. heh, losor, you prolly aren't even the 400 pound hacker you bad Hombre.

3. complete_

complete_ lamer

*lean in* such a nasty man

4. ScardyBob

ScardyBob Member

I do, but I'm also not a billionaire. It'd be nice if one who has such respect for the constitution would do more than the required minimum for the government that constitution created, especially since its clear he has the means to do so.

5. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

I agree, but they have the same mentality as you. They all want to pay the minimum amount. However, their billions allow them to hire lawyers who can get them around paying their taxes where the common man can't which is why I agree we should close it.

6. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

very interesting video from how democrats evolved from white supremacy to progressive

7. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

the ironic part is the Party elites are closet racists for the most part, and was proven by their own emails leaked out. Brock's plan based on blacks are stupid, calling Latinos needy, using Bernies Jewish religion against him the list goes on and on.

8. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

will there be exit polls and if so when will the first be released?

9. Paradox

I just wanted to echco complete his statement that the fbi didnt find anything in 650000 mails. So she aint as bad as you thought. Shes 650000mails less bad to be exacct. I think thats quite important to note

10. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

those weren't her emails those were on wieners laptop only a few were related to her..sheesh

this is more pertinent..he lists all the reasons for indictment but doesn't suggest indictment

and intent is not needed to indict so he sold out completely

then watch this

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
  11. Paradox

I know those werent her emails, but that doesnt change the fact that it was headline news in the papers and you posted it aswell.
    I just said shes now 650000 mails less bad/corrupt/evil/thedeveilreincarnated

12. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

no it didn't it said they found 650,000 emails on wieners laptop that might be significant, he didn't even look at them because he didn't have a warrant. the fact there were not emails with classified info on weiners laptop means nothing because it was already proven she sent and received classified material on her private server.

the main issue is in July he listed all the reasons why can be indicted, then didn't and his testimony at the congressional hearing proves there was intent even though you don't need intent for this crime not to mention her deleting 33,000 emails and acid washing the private server and smashing all her device with hammers, committing perjury etc. etc.

so yeah she as bad as the devil herself.

13. complete_

complete_ lamer

they did look at and review them them
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/08/us/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-fbi-emails.html

you might have missed the story

14. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

not when his statement was made about finding them he didn't have a warrant at that time

again your twisting shit around I wasn't talking about after them being reviewed

15. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

nah the MSM isn't in bed with HRC
    WikiLeaks: CNN Asked DNC for Interview Questions for Trump, Cruz

WikiLeaks released a second batch of DNC emails Sunday night that shows a disgusting amount of collusion between the Democratic National Committee and CNN, aka "the most trusted name in news" -- otherwise known as the "Clinton News Network." The emails suggest that CNN is in the habit of soliciting the DNC for questions to ask Republican candidates appearing on the network.
    And DNC staffers are more than happy to help out by brainstorming lists of questions for CNN to ask the candidates. It's a very convenient arrangement for both parties.

16. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

A new email released Monday by wikileaks revealed interim chair of the Democratic National Committee, Donna Brazile, sent more questions to the Clinton campaign while she was still a commentator for CNN.

But the latest WikiLeaks dump showed the email chain was longer, and covered two more topics: income inequality and unions.

17. ScardyBob

ScardyBob Member

First polls close at 6pm EST (11pm GMT). If its a blow out, we should probably know the results by 8pm EST (1am GMT), otherwise it'll be a long night.

flasche likes this.
  18. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

19. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

First precincts close in NH. Trump up 33-25. For these first 3 towns, they have predicted the past couple elections. Obama won vs Romney 33-30 in 2012 in these same 3 towns, especially since NH is traditionally blue.

Also, Paradox... it took them 8 months to comb through 33,000 emails. You really think they combed through all 650,000 in 8 days. That's like an email/second for one person, even if you broke that up it is still almost impossible, especially that we found out her maid had access to the classified material. The NYPD is apparently furious because the FBI came in, took the evidence, and now the NYPD can't continue the investigation. I knew something like this was going to happen, I didn't have my hopes up he would recommend her to be indicted.

While I am not CLAIMING it will be a landslide, all day long the media claimed that Reagan was losing terribly and that he was going to lose. Polls before the election were also off. It's trying to discourage Trump voters I feel like by making it seem like hes losing "Bigly"

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
  20. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

I've got 10 beautiful, strong, British pound notes backed by the Glorious Bank of England on Shillary Binton.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.