¤CvG¤™ convictgaming.com

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Rellik_pt, May 27, 2009.

1. Rellik_pt

Rellik_pt Member

the only answer that i can say now is that sometimes i get block in the forums but depends on my ip that is diferent every day, but i dunno if is that problem to for you.
    also i remember we talking about blocking romenia and russia because of the high attacks we got, but i think we never block but dunno

2. Straevaras

Straevaras Member

No, not going to be released on Steam, sorry. Just like any other 3rd party mod. Never mind that if you didn't notice this mod is still in beta (and probably will be for the rest of its existence).

3. @@@@Marcin@@@@

@@@@Marcin@@@@ Developer

Shut up:D

4. Rellik_pt

Rellik_pt Member

all mods are betas. every steam mod is a beta, what hell are you talking about there is no final buildings in modding never was, only people that stop caring for there mods or move out to a new engine.

steam is good for the makers of this, is like the ultimate prize for being a good team lol

5. Straevaras

Straevaras Member

Not really.

And this sentence presents no thought or point. I guess you need to add a couple more "lol"s and make a ;) here and there.

6. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Didn't he mean steamworks? Or is that what you meant too? And wasn't that a joke?

7. Roflcopter Rego

Roflcopter Rego Member

I think steamworks has been offered at some point but there were forms to fill in and the devs were like lolno. Fucking Gabe even liked the game.

8. Jessiah

Jessiah Member

There were forms and I was told by one of the devs in IRC that they were doing it. Can't remember who. There was also the issue of getting Krenzo to do some paperwork because he created the mod and Valve needed him to sign off on a bunch of stuff too.

9. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

My point is, CB said the other day that they were pushing steamworks as hard as possible, so saying it won't be released on steam is...inaccurate.

10. Rellik_pt

Rellik_pt Member

update:
    we change the server to dallas ip:74.201.59.101:27035

11. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

Limit your server to 32 players max. It's annoying when there is a Empires server with 50 people in it but you can't play because of the lag.

12. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

No need to go that far, although you really do need to remove some slots. 64 is way too many, just go with good ol' 48 imo. OFC I don't know anything about servers, so that's purely from a player pov.

13. Rellik_pt

Rellik_pt Member

depends of the hour and what country of course the server lags with pings over 200. and since he move to dallas is worst for europeans.

at night form 12pm until 5am (hour that i play) the server runs ok with 50 players (mostly form us)

Last edited: Jun 5, 2009
  14. Dr. Rockso

Dr. Rockso Member

Glad to see you folks around here, I like the way you run your other servers and am a reg at sveral of them. It might be nice for a change of pace to have a server run by people that actually hold up admins to some kind of standard.

15. Violent Crimes

Violent Crimes Member

I like to jump in and learn by trial and error.

I use a web program that auto blocks black listed IP's. If you change your IP for your computer you should be able to see the forums. Sorry for this but after I added this feature 60% drop in spam in my forums.

16. Jessiah

Jessiah Member

His ISP is blacklisted. No matter what IP he uses he's blocked.

*facepalm*

17. Violent Crimes

Violent Crimes Member