Got a message from MrDie

Discussion in 'General' started by Sonata Arctica, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Sonata Arctica

Sonata Arctica Member

Tl;dr: I got a message from Mr Die who is banned from Empires Mod forum for harassing community members. He is now messaging old Empires members asking about the history of Empires. I've blocked him because I don't want to get doxxed. I suggest you to do the same.

Hey everyone, long time no talk.

I got an IM from Mrdie that went like this: https://imgur.com/a/Vw9YLw8

He says he's trying to make an Empires Dictionary for the 15th anniversary of the mod. I thought it was a cool way of reconnecting with the community so I gave him some info about me. This was a mistake on my part because Mr. Die has doxxed people before.

Then there's an Empires thread about Mr Die: https://forums.empiresmod.com/index...sertation-on-why-we-are-the-way-we-are.21118/

There's drama around how Mr. Die harassed people and doxxed one of them. He got banned from here.

He is making some sort of fanfiction based on Empires mod drama: *Link removed by forum moderation*

I've went ahead and blocked him from Steam. It's hard to distribute a "dictionary" when he's banned from the main community.

It's weird to see someone that is stuck to something 10+ years ago.

Anyway, wanted to give a heads up. Hope you all are doing well!

2. Sonata Arctica

Sonata Arctica Member

3. Neoony

Neoony Member

yep, he is at it again (or still)
    Also harassing Unreal Engine 4 Empires development

4. Sonata Arctica

Sonata Arctica Member

I just got a screenshot from an Empries mod dev that MrDie is going to be writing an article about me.

I just want peace and quiet. My dad just died from COVID-19. I would rather put my energy into trying to figure out funeral plans rather than worry every day that I'm going to get dragged into some e-drama from a community I haven't been part of for over a decade.

5. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

Dude's been messaging me on Moddb since 2011. Ignore and he will disappear, apart from the infrequent "why do you hate us" reply". Pro tip: Ignore and live your life as normal. Unless you want to actually talk to a schizophrenic.

6. communism

communism poof

Sorry to hear it brother, hope you're doing ight.

Side note - am I the only one who trolled that dude to the point of pissing off? Fun & effective