Thank you

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Paradox, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

• Please stick to constructive feedback.
    Removed

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2019
  2. complete_

complete_ lamer

i think the edit makes this funnier than anything that wouldve originally been posted

3. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

Title: Thank you

4. Metalsand

Metalsand Member

I don't ever remember the empires mods being bigger nazis than they are currently. Game is dying, what should we do?! Oh I know, just remove the occasional post made once a week on the empires forums because it offends my primitive, flimsy sensibilities!

5. Not Kidpaler

Not Kidpaler Member

Not sure if you're trolling or not, but this is I think the first time a post has been removed for being offensive in 3 years, because it was so obscene. I dont get why overt toxicity should be allowed?

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
  6. Metalsand

Metalsand Member

I mean, they deleted my thread that I created a spinning BE jeep gif specifically for just because I used the word "faggot" in it only two weeks prior. Paradox saying stuff and getting his posts removed is almost a meme, but it's not just him apparently.

7. Sgt.Security

Sgt.Security Member

That's the rules for General section (yes I know this is off-topic but Metalsand you posted in General)
    Do you mean our rules are nazi-ish, or you weren't violating them?

Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
  8. Metalsand

Metalsand Member

In what way was I violating those rules of destroying someone's reputation or disagreeing? I said give me back my jeeps, but I didn't call anyone out or say anything about the current development. Though, I don't think it's a very big deal anyways, particularly considering in-game you have people screaming that others are hacking just because they're not good at the game.

If the forum rules were remotely parallel to the game rules, sure, but that's not remotely the case. Furthermore, the forum rules are held too rigorously in their implementation and have been for quite some time.

9. Sgt.Security

Sgt.Security Member

From my 12+ years experience of being on the forums, this had never been the case to me.

I mean the first 5 years probably wasn't accurate, but after that I became pretty active on forums.

You may confirm this with other people that almost never received an infraction, I am pretty sure most would give you the same answer.