Revert "tank turret goes where you're looking when you enter the tank"

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Xyaminou, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Xyaminou

Xyaminou Member

Seriously this might be one of the stupidest changes, especially for artillery. I tried using artillery recently, every time I had to exit the tank to do something like e-build armories, whenever you re-enter the artillery you end up losing the angle you were using and wasting precious time finding that angle again.

It had no reason to be in the first place, what the turret magically turns to the angle you're looking at when your enter a tank instead of staying how it is, WHY?

2. PwnedYoAss

PwnedYoAss Member

I'm telling you man, this is a conspiracy to soft nerf artillery. Artillery feedback is broken, and combined with this it's a recipe for artillery not being useful! A CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU

3. .Oktay.

.Oktay. Member

The one thing I know about Empire Devs is they don't like to revert features. It doesn't matter how useless or unnecessary the features is, if it hit´s the beta version is already too late even if most of the people say they don't like it. it still gets added in to the next version like this blue crosshair on tanks or new sound or client side cannon shells the list goes on. is clearly a downgrade for empires mod but the devs still don't remove it and i have no idea why. I know that they worked on it and spent time but no one needs this features the devs should ask them self before they work on a project 1 does empire´s mod need this ? 2 how useless is gone to be ? like the second crosshair on tanks I know at the first place it should be like world of tanks where you have 2 crosshair 1 is the cannon that moving slowly to you position where you look and the other one is where you look but this change never hit empire so what's the point to keep the second crosshair ? The players can make as many negative comments about the changes what the devs make in empire and the devs don't need to take everything seriously, but come on empire devs look it deep inside of you and tell me why you guys don't revert this features.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
  4. LordDz_2

LordDz_2 Strange things happens here

That hurt to read.
    Do some spellchecking and proper uppercase checks before posting.

w00kie likes this.
  5. PwnedYoAss

PwnedYoAss Member

Joking aside, I think the dev team just moves slowly. I mean, if the latest patch was any indication. Think it'll be fixed eventually. As for reverting, yeah I don't know how that'd work. You can't really revert individual features piecewise unless the architecture supports it, and in the case of Empires I don't think that is the case. Meh. Just gotta wait.