HUD issues

Discussion in 'Support' started by BlackRedDead, Sep 14, 2017.

1. BlackRedDead

BlackRedDead Member

Heyho,

well, i didn't found a HUD related thread so i create a new one - sorry but the "sufu" said "HUD" is to short to search for!

emp_chain0000.jpg
    emp_chain0000.jpg

well, as you can see in red, the "ammo counter" for the engi tool doesn't count 1.0 -> 0.9
    instead it strangely counts 1.0 -> 9.0 ;-)

in the orange marking you can see the still persistent strange "F" icon, why i understand why ppl wish other ppl would use it, the icon is strange, especially if you bind another key for that menu - tough it isn't that anoying anymore there should be an option to turn it off (if not someone manages to read the actual keybind out!)

in yellow you can see the still not fixed dark info pannel and in green the strange health icons, strange because it say nothing how much health from how much it has left, if the item get's damaged you need to guess how much!

overall there are many icons in research that got replaced with more strange ones, some are better indead, but without a better description i would not command these days because without knowledge where was what it is very hard to tell what is what just by the icons! (just look at elektric research, what is that icon supposed to look as?!)

hope that can help improve the hud and fix issues - if not y'll know i give a damn fuck - i have other projects with ppl together that are able to stay on topic!

2. Thexa4

Thexa4 Developer Staff Member Moderator

Thanks for reporting this. we'll look into the ammo counter this weekend, Ill let you know if we find out what the issue is.

Did you change the resolution just before taking this screenshot?

3. BlackRedDead

BlackRedDead Member

no, it's my native resolution, my new rig is running now ;-)