The Politics Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Paradox, Jan 27, 2017.

1. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

there is no open borders policy in europe. there only was a temporal suspension of dublin 2 in 2015 because of an emerging humanitarian crisis on the eu's outside borders. which happend due to our politicians sleeping, noone gave a shit till it was too late. it was predictable since the syrian war started long before that.

also dublin 2 was highly antisocial from an inner-eu perspective, it put all the burden on the outer eu states. its also no adequate measure to take refugees at all - its a matter of critics from the left for way longer than the syrian war btw.

on a sidenote, we take the refugees your country caused. you destabilized iraq lying about wmd ultimatively leading to the rise of IS. good job land of the free as long as you have the right religion.

also the only reason you think there would be an open border policy is because you consume questionable media. actually austria has pretty strict immigration laws, as do most other european countries.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  2. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

Migrant rape fears spread across Europe: Women told not to go out at night alone after assaults carried out in Sweden, Finland, Germany, Austria and Switzerland amid warnings gangs are co-ordinating attacks

3. flasche

you say it, fears.

also funny because you talk about fears. during the recent years some studies showed the percieved problems with refugees is the highest where there are the least.

4. flasche

i didnt want vicki to think im just antiamerican and have no critics left for ourselfs.

5. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

The fear is based on reality

Migrants Committing Disproportionately High Crime In Germany While Media Covers it Up
    A massive, migrant crime wave is surging across Germany according to figures buried in a new report released by the country’s Interior Ministry. The data reveals that without migrants considered, crime rates in Germany would have remained roughly static since 2014. But, in fact, the country recorded an extra 402,741 crimes committed by migrants.

Migrants in Germany committed or tried to commit some 69,000 crimes in the first quarter of 2016, according to a police report that could raise unease, especially among anti-immigrant groups, about Chancellor Angela Merkel's liberal migrant policy.

There was a record influx of more than a million migrants into Germany last year and concerns are now widespread about how Europe's largest economy will manage to integrate them and ensure security.

The report from the BKA federal police showed that migrants from northern Africa, Georgia and Serbia were disproportionately represented among the suspects.

The Rape Capital of Europe?
    You will be shocked to realize what this country's politicians are doing to hide the connection between Islam and rape.

Sweden has the fastest growing population in Europe, due nearly totally to the influx of Arabs and Muslims from the Middle East. At the same time, its crime rate has increased astronomically: In 1975, 421 rapes were reported to the police; in 2014, it was 6,620.

In comparison, Sweden’s neighbor Denmark only had 7.3 rapes per 100,000 inhabitants in 2008, while Sweden had 53.2.

While Sweden grapples with this dramatic increase in rape caused in large part by Muslim men, Swedish Left Party politician named Barbro Sörman downplays the gravity of the situation by inferring that rape committed by Swedish men is more abhorrent than done by Muslim immigrants

6. complete_

complete_ lamer

you dont live in europe so dont act like you know anything. the united states has open borders between states

vicki i love your bullshit biased articles with no sourcing so much that i only read 1 sentence and im good
    congrats on fleeing the politics topic

7. complete_

complete_ lamer

being racist is good and true now
    so glad to live in the 21st century, having the planet burning to a crisp with you dickwads

flasche likes this.
  8. flasche

oddly enough, in 2010 the rape rate was 53.6 per 100k inhabitants. why is that you may ask? because of what the swedes define and how the swedish statistic handles rape. their statistic show individual incidents even if they happen between the same persons (fe. in a partnership) wheras other european countries would see that as only one case. also their definition of rape is way stricter as fe in austria.

yes there have been more crimes in absolute numbers, but aside of that this statistic also includes incidents like dodge paying fares in public transport, and that it includes all non-german citizens including those of european countries, the crime rate did not rise at the same rate as the population (so yes its disproportional, but it the inverse of the suggested).
    since this was a huge argument in germany aswell, their police did an investigation and figured the least crimes have been conducted by actual refugees.
    their police suggests its an increase of about 0.1%.

its cool i actually dont need to do much of research, because if know all this arguments from our far right already. next please i wonder if you can bring up something new.

9. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

@complete and you and the rest dont live in the USA so dont act like you know anything about it. and your lack of knowledge of the USA shows through with all your post. If I can stop laughing at your open borders between states comment I might respond.

10. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

@flasche then why is Austria building a wall on their border now? If some immigrants are not causing a security threat?

11. complete_

complete_ lamer

PISSING AT THE URINAL WITH YOUR PANTS ALL THE WAY DOWN IS GOOD AND WHY THE MEDIA DOESNT WANT YOU TO KNOW IT

In the old days we used to piss with our pants down to our ankles and our shirts turned up under our chin. However, with the new liberal blood, a new trend has risen where you dont show your hairy ass to everyone else.

Statistics say that "stealth pissing" as we call it has been growing increasingly in tandem with islamism in the United States. Statistics say there have been over 240,000 reports of stealth pissing, in comparison with 2000 in Canada.

We have been tracking the beginning of this trend and it seems to have started via a paid effort by Liberal Media Donor and Top Brass George Soros.

Europe: The Stealth Piss Capital of the World?
    This writer thinks that if we do not put a stop to this now, we might soon be pissing towards Mecca

12. NekoBaron

NekoBaron Member

Seeing as we're now down to spewing shit again and starting new topics when losing else where, vivki just fuck off, the main reason rape crimes would go up is because they are REPORTED more now days, yes, people are being brave standing up and saying no this is not ok to happen to them and reporting it instead of being a fucking coward and acting like its ok because it happens everywhere get persuaded its ok and staying quiet about it, or can you guarantee me that 100% of rape crimes get reported? You cant.

13. complete_

complete_ lamer

oh yes i forgot theres a checkpoint between each state where they check for all islamic militants

vicki is clueless and doesnt realize china is one of the few places with ACTUAL closed borders between its states and america has open borders (and people flee across them when theres a warrant for them in that state! wow im sure you didnt know that too!)

14. flasche

are we? tell me more ... at best we built a fence (2 years ago), and thats a fence to slovenia not hungary.

(btw i mentioned it in my first post, you have outdated infos)

15. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

16. flasche

yeah you read that WHERE. while i can read english, in this case us-american sources, you probably cant read german sources. so i can have the same first hand info you have, but youll have a problem going to official sites of german police and look at their statistics and press releases.

complete_ likes this.
  17. complete_

complete_ lamer

you dont even speak german or any other european language, and you act like an expert. why? because you read second hand bs from biased rags

most of europe can speak english and they get their information about the US directly from them so they have a pretty good position to talk about it instead of you

e: flasche stole my post

18. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

same as you do with your info about the USA, and where did I say I was an expert I admitted I can only get info off the net like you do about the USA.
    you know as much about the USA as I do about Europe, nothing, unless we read something online.

19. flasche

btw i mainly take infos from (probably ultra leftist) wallstreet journal or washington post as i deem them credible and weighted. ofc i dont know everything and especially not as well as i know from european or austrian politics, but i try to check my facts back. btw for that matter, austrian newspapers also report about us politics thats where i read them first, then go check on us sites before i come here picking on you :P

20. complete_

complete_ lamer

all my info comes directly sourced from actual journalistic and research outfits. and i stay away from all biased sources that could be construed as liberal.

everything is biased to you though! cant even fucking post PEW without you saying GEORGE SOROS probably