Empires 2.6.5 released

Discussion in 'News' started by Candles, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Sgt.Security

Sgt.Security Member

Can you please do this for like 200 other valuable threads?

2. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

2.6.5 was below 2.6.4 thread. I only saw 2.6.5 was out because I joined viper server where it said 2.6.5 was out. Jerk.

3. Lazybum

Lazybum :D Staff Member Moderator

Ah, I wanted to check in and say that capacitive doesn't really feel worth it with the higher weight. I got in a crossroads because I forgot it was changed to 18 weight and realized I basically had the same amount of plates as reactive. Sure, upfront it's an extra 60 hp per side, but that advantage disappears in 10 seconds and then it's suddenly worse than reactive.

I suggest either decreasing weight to 13, hp to 120 and keep the 5ish hp degen or keep it at same hp but lower weight down to 16. If you keep it the same it'll have more of an advantage for light tanks but still be moderately useful in heavier chassis. Lowering hp and weight would make it not as nice on light tanks, but more useful on meds and heavies. Right?

I really like the idea of capacitive, it's an amazing armor for engy tank drivers, but it's hard to get it when the benefit is so small compared to any of the hassle free armors.

4. BlackRedDead

BlackRedDead Member

@Candles:
    you are the personification of cereus carnivorus xD