Feedback on Genre of Music that Describes Empires

Discussion in 'General' started by Donald Trump, Oct 24, 2016.

1. =[KXIC]= Assquatch

=[KXIC]= Assquatch Member

Sorry to necro-post, but I have some updates I think some of you would be interested in!

I recently came into some top-of-the-line symphonic brass samples, and have been working on some new ideas and updating old ones. I'm not posting links to any tracks in particular, because I often edit or update them and delete the old versions and post new ones, so I'll just link my profile.

https://soundcloud.com/empiresmusic1

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
  2. Polyesta

Polyesta Member

I've made several EDM song's that made it on Most Addictive, and other music networks. However, I've never played the game yet. I found Empires off a modding website and was inclined to send in a portfolio of Models I've made or revamped for a modeling position. I can also make some wicked music but I wouldn't even know what style of music the game should have. I believe in full uniqueness we should avoid the classical style of modern warfare game's and go another route possibly. Since, from the looks of watching videos of in game gameplay. Up paced music would be much more preferred by me. The sorts where its futuristic sounding but still has the touch of classic battle music.

3. Polyesta

Polyesta Member

Also, if this game would happen to Evolve like Killing Floor did, you would not be able to use copyrighted material.

4. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

I love them all! they sound perfect to me. except for:
    one suggestion Brenodi Hymn/March is awesome except for the very beginning, it sounds like a dirge, but right after that its great.
    Maybe try starting it at the 16 or 17 second mark.