★UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Candles, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

the govt gives out free id cards and so do states, it was just insulting you turned it into a racist action wanting voters to have id cards and thatsa typical left wing bs response because it has nothing to do with stopping black people from voting since id cards are needed for most things nowadays

2. complete_

complete_ lamer

voter id laws disfranchise the poor. who are black.
    thus. its racist.

my mom has no valid id. guess she cant perform her right as a citizen if she lived in your utopia

3. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

that BS for here every state offers a free voter id cards. google it

complete_ likes this.
  4. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Voter ID laws aren't racist, anyone can get one who can prove they live in this country. Not at all racist, that is a stupid leftist lie to try and stop it. If anything, it disenfranchises Illegal Aliens whom shouldn't vote in the first place.

Every organization edits video... he said he has all of it unedited. Even still, why would you even talk about rigging an election as a "hypothetical" or anything similar? No sane person who is on an election committee should do anything of the such unless you are actually planning it, like honestly this is ignoring straight up evidence. Also, those people have all been fired... and on top of that a man who "hypothetically" spoke of election fraud visited Obama over 300 times. But that totally isn't suspicious is it? A man who also has ties to the Iran deal... but of course this is all fake.

Also, regarding the ACORN thing... they helped Obama... why would Obama's administration help prosecute?

Should the supreme court and everything agree that Hillary is the true winner and absolutely no election fraud happened, I am sure Trump will concede should it happen (Which it won't).

5. complete_

complete_ lamer

ALABAMA
    im dying of laughter. why do you need a voter id if you already have a photo id. its a fucking scam. not to mention all this other shit. just another example of BIG GOVERNMENT

oh wait theres more
    wow cant even use a student id or hospital card to vote. i wonder how many people know that when they go on the day of
    thanks vicki for showing me its even worse than i thought. im going to like your post now

6. complete_

complete_ lamer

hey look a fucking idiot who doesnt realize how long supreme court cases are OR is being obtuse/lying (lyin donnie)

see the voter id thing above.

e: might be wrong about supreme court cases but hey, cant be right about everything in a foreign country

Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
  7. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

a college id can be given to a non citizen students from abroad who study here, same with employee ids ie work visas, the point of a voter id is to prove they are citizens other id's don't prove that.

8. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

and by law only citizens are allowed to vote in the USA.

9. ScardyBob

ScardyBob Member

That's not technically correct. Voter (i.e. Picture) ID is just there to prove that the person claiming to be "John Smith" matches the picture on his ID. The U.S. has no universal 'Citizen ID' card. The closest we get is an U.S. passport, but while it is desirable to have, its not required. Checking a potential voters citizenship happens when you register to vote, not when you actually show up to vote.

10. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

Its more than just a photo id, you don't need to show a birth certificate or ss card for a college id, you do for a voter id card and that proves you are a citizen

11. ScardyBob

ScardyBob Member

Ah ok, a bit of miscommunication here. If your talking about getting a specific "Voter ID" card issued by a state, then yes you need proof of both your identify and status as a citizen. I'm talking about the "Voter ID" laws that require that you show ID when you show up to vote. Often, these allow forms of ID, like Drivers Licenses, that don't require proof of citizenship because the point is to prove that the person standing in front of the election official is the person they claim they to be. A picture ID from any reputable source should be allowed.

12. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

Who hacked the Democratic National Committee (DNC)?
    http://www.csoonline.com/article/3133735/data-breach/john-mcafee-iran-hacked-the-dnc-and-north-korea-hacked-dyn.html
    John McAfee: 'Iran hacked the DNC, and North Korea hacked DYN'

John McAfee -- in an email exchange and follow up phone call just moments ago -- said sources within the Dark Web suggest it was Iran, and he absolutely agrees. While Russian hackers get more media attention nowadays, Iranian hackers have had their share.
    A computer hacker briefly hijacked Twitter.com in 2009, redirecting users to a website and claiming to represent a group calling itself the Iranian Cyber Army.
    Why Iran? "The Iranians view Trump as a destabilizing force within America," said McAfee. "They would like nothing more than to have Trump as President."
    What about Russia?
    "If all evidence points to the Russians, then, with 100% certainty, it is not the Russians," said McAfee. "Anyone who is capable of carrying out a hack of such sophistication is also capable, with far less effort than that involved in the hack, of hiding their tracks or making it appear that the hack came from some other quarter. The forensic tools used to assign culpability in a hack are well known, in the cybersecurity world, to be largely ineffective. They may, sometimes, correctly identify an unsophisticated 15 year old as the source of a hack, such as the teenager who hacked the FBI less than a year ago. But they are completely ineffective against large, sophisticated groups of hackers such as those run by the Russian State."

If MacAfee is right then trump was right and about the only one saying its not necessarily the Russians.

13. complete_

complete_ lamer

14. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

whats that got to do with the election and MacAfee? and why is MacAfee insane? Do you know who he is?

15. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

John David McAfee born September 18, 1945) is an British-American computer programmer, businessman, and politician. He is the developer of the first commercial anti-virus program. This bore the McAfee brand-name for years, until it was bought by Intel and given the Intel name. His wealth peaked at $100 million, before his investments suffered in the global crisis of 2007. McAfee also has interests in smartphone apps, yoga, and all-natural antibiotics.

16. ScardyBob

ScardyBob Member

17. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

lol, he's funny!

18. complete_

complete_ lamer

vicki conviently leaves out the next sentence where it says hes on the run from the belize government (he killed his neighbor)

19. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

I didn't see that. talk about jumping to conclusion..you keep telling me how I feel and what I do. that's inappropriate

20. complete_

complete_ lamer

you copy and pasted the entire first paragraph from wikipedia.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McAfee
    except somehow you left out the last sentence:
    "He resided for a number of years in Belize, but after several disputes with the authorities in Belize andGuatemala, he returned to the United States in 2013."

you're denying this? who copies a paragraph and excludes the last sentence?

i mean, i can do that too:
    Alabama - Law tightened in 2011 to require photo ID as of 2014,[105][106] but it had not obtained federal preclearance.[107] Following the US Supreme Court ruling in the case of Shelby County v. Holder, (2013), suspending the provision for pre-clearance, the state attorney general believed the voter ID law could be implemented in 2014.[108] The state of Alabama issues free voter ID cards to voters who need them.[109] These photo IDs are issued by driver license bureaus. The state closed driver license bureaus in eight of the ten counties with the highest percentages of nonwhite voters, and in every county in which blacks made up more than 75 percent of registered voters.[110]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.