★UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Candles, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/09/dr_lisa_bardacks_faustian_bargain.html Its this article

If indeed she had a stroke it might be that which gives her an uncontrollable head bobbing etc. The confused mid sentence with the mumbling could be from the same brain damage she suffered. There is a chance it might be from 2 unrelated brain injuries/diseases but the chances of that are pretty slim.

The pneumonia, there isnt a lot of information in the letters from her dr. But a mild case of pneumonia is possible, different people react to different diseases differently. But non contagious pneumonia seems unlikely. What would be more likely is that she ment that the pneumonia is no longer contagious. But I dont know what she ment. I can confirm that no viral or bacterial pneumonia you get is non contagious, she could have had a mold pneumonia, which is non contagious, but that is highly unlikely since Hillary wouldnt go to places where its dirty enough to get mold pneumonia.

edit: I reread the article, the author indicates she's just guessing hillary could have had a stroke, in case she didnt have a stroke she might just have a brain issue.

second edit: Actually why does it matter that she has brain damage though? I dont quite understand why people are saying that she isnt fit to be president cause she had a stroke or in case she has some other neurodegenerative disease. People with MS are still fully functional in the head.

2. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

In any case she does not sound healthy enough to be the president of any country. and the fact she staged that photo op right after she collapsed on 9-11 with hugging that little girl when she came out of her daughters Manhattan apartment is weird if she does have pneumonia, and why wasn't she taken to a hospital? Collapsing is not something to take lightly I wouldn't think. Too many inconsistencies in her health explanations.

3. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

If indeed she has a neurodegenerative disease AND it affects her personality or her mental state I agree she couldnt be president.
    But in any other case having a neurodegenerative muscle disease wouldnt influence her being a good or bad president.
    If she had a stroke in the past or is at risk for strokes it wouldnt affect her either honestly. I cant explain her thoughts to you why she staged a picture or if she even staged a picture but I do understand that she probably tried to show the world that she is healthy since americans seem to sync being healthy and being able to be president.

4. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

it wasn't a picture it was live but it was obviously staged. Having pneumonia and collapsing from it then minutes later hugging a little girl makes no sense. why risk getting the little girl sick?

The only reason we (the people) want to and need to know is because we need to be sure if she wins, she has all her mental faculties. and at times it doesn't appear to and it also appears they are covering something up due to all the inconsistencies. It might not be as bad as we all think but anytime one feels someone is covering up the truth you always imagine the worse.

5. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

none of you address the real issue though... What about her moulting, green skin, and split tongue... I bet she isnt even warm blooded...

6. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

I just wonder what she is hiding under all those pant suits :P

7. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

The thought process for her "health" being an issue for president comes with the FBI investigation. After her blood clot and fall, she tends to "forget" a lot and "sleep" a lot. President should be up and responding to ANY crisis going on at any time.

The main reason this is an issue, is because she used the "I don't recall" and blamed it on the blood clot when she had to testify for the Benghazi hearing. On top of this, she used that same excuse extensively for the FBI hearings. I do not want someone who forgets something important because of their health for president.

8. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

Donald are you well prepared for tonight? are you going to call her crooked Hilary?? :P

9. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

btw the reason Comey didn't want an indictment in those emails is because Obama would have been implicated, Obama used a pseudonym when emailing her to cover his butt.

10. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

I have one of those big red buttons from quiz shows that if i slam it it plays the "crooked crooked hillary" phrase from trump ready.

vipervicki likes this.
  11. complete_

complete_ lamer

noones posted in forever so i guess that means donald lost the debate since noone is gloating

i know what im going to be posting in response to everybody:

12. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

we discussed it all in shoutbox and no he didn't lose the debate, he didn't do that good but being the challenger and being his first ever 1 on 1 debate he did ok, room for improvement. Hilary failed to sell her wares. so it was about even I'd say. She didn't expand her base by the debate.
    he is up in one poll today
    General Election: Trump vs. Clinton LA Times/USC Tracking Clinton 43, Trump 47 Trump +4

13. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

not to mention the moderator holt was completely bias never asked Hilary about Benghazi emails the foundation and was on trumps case a lot.

14. complete_

complete_ lamer

i dont see hillary changing anyones mind who already sees her as a murdering criminal. winning in debates really doesnt show you'll win the election but you have to admit he wasnt great.
    its because he wasnt wearing his red power tie

if he doesnt want to wear that one he can try his white one next debate

e: you thought he won. not just "did ok"
    Sep 27, 2016 at 4:23 AM - vipervicki: he won becasue he was the challenger, didnt make any gaffs and never debated 1 on 1 before
    Sep 27, 2016 at 4:22 AM - Donald Trump: However, I still think Trump won. He nabbed Clinton on some good things and she didnt have much to nab back on

15. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

he missed a lot of golden opportunities to go after her like the cybersecurity OMG I cant believe he didn't pounce. and when she talked about him not paying federal income tax all he had to do was turn it around by saying that's exactly why we need income tax reform and then go into his income tax plan.

and when she kept saying he was hiding something is the reason hes not showing his income tax return he could have laid into her about her emails being deleted and her illegal private server and repeated what Comey (head of FBI) said about what she did.

he gets too defensive and doesn't seize these opportunities and use them to his advantage.

16. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

well yeah in those terms he won because she did nothing to sell herself and her platform and shes the professional politician, hes not.

17. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

18. complete_

complete_ lamer

interesting read
    but they are really dumb.
    every idiot was all happy in 2008 about getting to vote in the first black president or the first female vp but she was like "eh ill sit this one out. totally not the time to vote"
    also the idea that clinton was a moderate and created jobs. what a joke. he signed nafta. she is the exact same as bill. the sexism is evident
    they're better off voting for republicans anyways. i mean, what do republicans represent other than this and "lower taxes"/"smaller government"

19. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

yeah but lower taxes and small gov''t cover a lot of different issues

20. complete_

complete_ lamer

they're mostly just talking points
    especially when it involves just ignoring just how much comes in from those taxes, doubling the national debt and creating a whole national security and spying network, it doesnt really scream "small gov"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.