★UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Candles, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. complete_

complete_ lamer

do you think muslims that came to america when they were 8, gaining american citizenship in the process and then became terrorists in adolescence and young adulthood just werent vetted enough?
    you do realize this is all scripted right?
    he doesnt get it i think

2. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

I think everyone should be vetted, but I think we need to vet those who come from problem areas more.

Hey, Hey Complete_, your retardation is showing. The Show ISN'T scripted. "Guests aren't told what will happen in advance, according to Galifianakis, "They agree to come. There is no discussion beforehand...It just happens, no real prep, no organization whatsoever." He said, "inappropriateness is really fun to me...That is kind of the take on Between Two Ferns – inappropriate humor." Everyone thinks they are staged, but the Co-Creator even said they aren't.

You open your mouth before even researching. Nice. At least this was a good Gotcha moment for me. Each Guest goes on there with a "Plug" but other than that it isn't scripted. The plug, most notably in Obama's segment, was Healthcare.gov, or actors promoting movies. However, before and after the plug, no one knows what the show is.

3. complete_

complete_ lamer

OH MAN HILLARY WAS ALL SURPRISED HE BROUGHT UP EMAIL AS A JOKE. SHE WASNT JUST ACTING LIKE THE 20 OTHER PEOPLE WHO CHOSE TO ACT BORED AND ANTAGONISTIC IN THEIR EPISODES
    http://www.vulture.com/2016/09/story-behind-hillary-clinton-between-two-ferns.html
    it was all planned beforehand. everyone knew what they were doing

as the co creator says

you really think people dont know what the show is after all these years? i know you live in a bubble, but most people knew about this show back in 2011

e:2

Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
  4. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

Normal people, yea, but hillary?

5. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Yeah complete, who are you to assume that the PR staff of hillary would do their homework on the show.
    Who are you to assume that anything in that show is scripted?
    Hillary was obviously completely oblivious about anything she does.

6. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

I was actually talking about how she is a lizard, and therefore her cold blood does not really help her in this hotheaded "talk show"

7. complete_

complete_ lamer

since this topic was talking about her killing random people a couple of pages ago, i cant wait for you guys to start posting about the hillary body doubles

8. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

9. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

You mean people wearing her moults?

10. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

according to that analysis most likely she wont make it the entire 4 years if she wins

11. complete_

complete_ lamer

oh hell yeah

vicki wouldnt hillary passing away be a good thing for you? tim kaine would be vp then. hes just a bland white guy with no known issues
    i dont get why this election seems to put so much faith in doctors notes. its not like they're under oath or anything.... for both trump and hillary

12. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

first off I don't want any one to be ill or die. But I don't want anyone deceiving the American public if they are.
    Second kaine has done things in the past which I don't like, he has longstanding ties to radical Islam.

13. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

doctors are always under oath, or well no... But if they lie they lose their license and so many things

14. complete_

complete_ lamer

http://www.snopes.com/tim-kaine-ties-to-islamists/
    very thin evidence it seems. not to mention the innate racism of labeling a guy wearing sikh headgear as muslim.
    people really lose their credibility when they do something like that

15. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

snopes couldn't disprove anything

16. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

they have to prove it though, i cant prove you are a serial rapist that sacrifices dogs to basometh

17. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

OMG you found me out...hangs head in shame.

18. Paradox

@vicki, I dont like how the article starts out with " hillary corrupts everyone that works for her". I dont think that's a very neutral standpoint to take as a journalist ( no idea if the article is written by journalist or blogger. But either way if I ever read an article on something that needs to be objective it better not start with something like that.

All of my nope. Just not true. Also nowhere in the letter did it say she had an elbow fracture or concussion from falling. It just says she had them

She got prescribed Coumadin because you use it prophylactic. If you have a clot and you dont take Anticoagulants, more platelets, thrombin and fibrin will agregate on the clot making it bigger or have more mass to give you a Pulmo embolism. Its also because shes a 60 year old lady that she gets prophylactic anticoagulants to prevent DVT. She has a history of DVT, not giving her medication would probably kill her. + old ladies have low venous pressure, this is a risk factor for DVTs.

Thrombolytic drugs are given in emergency scenarios, like when you actualy have a clot. those arent given like prescription medicine like coumadin. Thats why its not in the letter. This argument is like saying why didnt they write down the anesthesia they used for her knee surgery, or the anti pain meds for her elbow fracture.

You can be on lifelong coumadin and be in excellent physical condition.

Anti biotics were developed from mold, and it saves millions of people. It increases the risk of dying from intercranial bleeding, not from getting one. Because warfarin is an anticoagulant, when you bleed you wont stop bleeding. So when you get a intercranial bleeding your body cant stop it cause you are taking meds that prevent it. Thats such a stupid argument. Thats like saying people have an increased chance of dying from the flu when they are taking immunosuppressants.

The entire section written by dr wolf is not true.
    Coumadin is given because 10 years back the NOAC werent invented yet, or didnt have a lot of scientific information on them
    Some of them dont even have an antidote. But coumadin does have an antidote.
    And fucking ofcourse healthy patients arent prescribed coumadin. A fucking healthy patient doesnt get prescription drugs.
    Anticoagulants in general are given for atrial fibration. Nowadays they give enoxaparine which is a NOAC.

About thyroid. Theres no difference between pig harvested thyroid hormone or natural thyroid hormone. They are one and the same molecule. This is like people crying about GMO's giving authism. No it doesnt, you're IQ is just too low.

About the CT for ear infection
    She had an ear infection that did not get better with AB and steroids. They put a tube to help with the pain but a tube in your ear doesnt solve the underlying issue. And because they didnt know the underlying issue they ordered a CT. Its normal, I actually am surprised they did a CT because an MRI is way better for ear problems. an MRI is just better for everything ( and more costly but shes rich af )

I have no idea about the CT angio. But i do know the contrast wouldnt hide calcifications. Cause contrast ismostly with iodine and iodine and calcium have differnt densities you could see on a CT.

artritis really? I think they did the finger squueze test to see if she's not dying from a stroke because she had another clot lol

Parikinson and Neuro degen diseases. I think if she had parkinson or neurodegen diseases you'd notice more than just a fall. Although it could be possible, but very vvery slim odds

complete_ likes this.
  19. Paradox

I love rekking journalists ( and donald_trump) who have no clue about medicine but wanna talk about it

20. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

paradox what article are you referring to that you do not like.

Also that falling/fainting w/e they wanna call it isn't the only incident, have you seem that uncontrollable head bobbing thing she does? and gets confused in mid sentence and mumbles the rest of the sentence?
    and correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe there is such a thing as mild case of pneumonia and isn't pneumonia contagious contrary to what her doctor said?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.