The Shoutbox killed Off Topic

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Señor_Awesome, Mar 22, 2016.

?

Can we revive Off Topic?

1. It's not a question of can we... it's a question of should we

22.2%
  2. Dear God NOOOOO

22.2%
  3. I get my fix from the Shoutbox and you are a fool for clinging to The Old Ways

22.2%
  4. y͐̅͑̑̒͐͊̽̃̊̀ͪ̎̾̋͠҉̶̶̻͉͖̯̣͙̯́ͅę̡̛̼̥̲͇̭͙̜͖̭̊̋͌̐͗̐̔ͩ̊̾̈͒s̢̛̪̞̣̗͈̺̟̦͎̣̪̰ͧ̄̑ͬ̅ͩ̔̑ͮͪ͂̐ͧ̐̑ͥ͂̚

88.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Señor_Awesome

Señor_Awesome Member

And all we have to show for it is this stupid thread.

As of this posting, aside from my last posting in Ctrl+V, the last post in this subforum was two days ago! PLUS - look at all the productive shit people are doing instead:
    [​IMG]
    That's not to say that pointless things aren't being discussed on this site. This kind of conversation continues in the dread Shoutbox of R'lyeh, a chat created with the good intention to seal the horrors of our world (known by the ignorant masses as The Inside-Voice Box). But, I fear that without the same structure we once had - namely, our glorious polls - we will have lost something precious. I know I haven't been the most prolific of shitposters, but I've certainly tried over the years. And I want to encourage you to do your part.

So please, I beg of you. Take a moment of your time to contribute to this once great subforum by posting random, probably useless garbage. I know it can be difficult. You may have such thoughts as 'What if my post isn't good/bad enough?' or 'I don't think this thread needs a poll'. I implore you to ignore these thoughts. I know I have.

2. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

3. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

(man this is old ... someone needs to make "internet killed the internet star")

4. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

Shoutbox pretty shit. People can't see my avatar since it's too small and makes me feel like my attempt at expressing myself is futile. :(

5. Lazybum

Lazybum :D Staff Member Moderator

This reminds me that I need to make a thread about battlefield. Comes with a poll too!