Empires League Game #3 17th of june - 20:00 BST - 19:00 UTC - 13:00 PST - 16:00 EST

Discussion in 'Events' started by Spike, Jun 10, 2017.

Added to Calendar: 06/17/17
  1. Spike

Spike Long Live The King!

Empires League Game #3 17th of june - 20:00 BST - 19:00 UTC - 13:00 PST - 16:00 EST

Map

Map - Duststorm

Time (click for local time do not ask me what your local time is)

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=League+game+3&iso=20170617T20&p1=1318

Server
    Jekotian [US]

Server Config's (these server configs were dicided by the captians of the teams)
    Stock wages
    All resource nodes will output will depend on the map, there will also be no resource node player multiplier.
    no player refinery multiplier
    max walls 64
    max turrets 30
    max buildings 48
    Scripts will be default
    tank limit will be half the team player count so if we have we have 10 per team the tank limit will be 5 vehicles per team
    Advanced grenadier upgrade will be disabled

Empires Teamspeak - jekotians
    pmuris.com

Discord - brenodians
    https://discord.gg/npDYXRa

For those of you who haven't joined a team please do so

https://forums.empiresmod.com/index...ue-2017-sign-up-and-information-thread.20916/

For information on the maps and dates for each match please look here!
    https://forums.empiresmod.com/index...hread-and-recordings-for-score-keeping.20920/

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  2. Lawliet

Lawliet Member

Although I will not be able to attend, I would love to know what map you guys are playing :D .

3. Spike

Spike Long Live The King!

Ill push the third game back to next week i had no internet so that is why i couldn't show up. My provider told me it would be back on by atleast 8pm but apparently not apologies to all.

4. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

In before I get a warning from the biased mod team here on the forums but thats litterally the standard spike excuse he always uses

Paging @D.D.D. Destroyer to confirm

5. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

No not really, we're still staying polite.

I wish there was any kind of forewarning that @Spike might not be able to attend. Not that I particularly mind since I wasn't going to show anyways, but a bunch of people did and became annoyed at the lack of game or communication. Seriously, even a heads up of saying that you might not be able to be there because of tech difficulties would be an improvement.

6. Paradox

Wow bro, dont be 2 faced like spike. I wish all steam chats would be saved and I can just print screen what you said to me the other day.
    Biased mod team being biased.

7. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

My memory fails to bring up a chat you have in mind. In fact, I went and looked through our Steam conversation history over the last 3 months and came up blank. Perhaps you're thinking of a different means of communication, but regardless, move over to PMs to settle these kinds of discussions, let's not clutter up this thread.

8. Paradox

you said something along the lines of, he'll probably answer me 10 minutes before it starts and say his internet didnt work