Hey Krenzo:

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by dumpster_fox, Jul 12, 2007.

1. picard131

picard131 Member

Fsk that, North Hemi vs South. North would so rape south.

2. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

thats cause no one CARES about the southern hemisphere, I call dibs on the Aussies!

3. dumpster_fox

dumpster_fox Member

Hay Krenzo, your terminal is leaving today! Dun forget!

I'm on topic! :D

Last edited: Jul 26, 2007
  4. Slithzerikai

Slithzerikai I for one am glad the NF SMG 3 is gone

As long as I can get a vierling combination rifle somewhere for free.

5. rampantandroid

rampantandroid Member

You know what I hate? (Nothing personal here) - but I hate people who have to harp on about how bad Bush is. Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Think Kerry is better? How about Gore? Try again. Bush is by no means a great president in my mind, but he's a hell of a lot better than the liberal media and extreme left wing liberal fuck heads want to make him seem.

If all you can do is complain about bush, LEAVE THE COUNTRY, GO AWAY. DIE. You live here, therefore you accept the rules and how the country works.

6. arklansman

arklansman Member

Actually Solokiller lives in the Netherlands. (I think)

7. Slithzerikai

Al Gore wouldn't have had launched a hostile and unnescessary invasion of Iraq, a country that had nothing to do but altogether was a good diversion for the white house and pentagon to make people forget about the terrorist warnings that 9/11 would happen which could have had them prevent the whole 'disaster' in the first place.

8. Solokiller

Solokiller Member

I live in Belgium, not the US.

9. Slithzerikai

His city's name translates into ass-shot, for the record. Gotta love Belgium.

10. Solokiller

Solokiller Member

No it doesn't, there's 1 s too little, you'd get ass-hot.

11. Slithzerikai

Not the way I pronounce it!

12. DJ Die

DJ Die Member

G.W.Bush jr. finaly ended what his father should have done but if they got rid of Saddam during 1st Gulf war there would be problems like there are now

13. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

I agree with this statement, in comparison to the other presidents. Infact I've said this myself. Still, I WILL laugh at Bush, and I refuse to accept his idiocy as satisfactory simply because of the lack of good choices. He is still sub par adn I will still regard him as such.... But I agree he was much better than any alternative.

14. Slithzerikai

What do you mean? Bush Senior and Dick Cheney both were best buddies with Saddam in the distant 'back then', trading weapons, and funding money to eachother's religions.

15. DJ Die

DJ Die Member

yeah thats exactly what i mean being best buddies with your future enemy and they telling his people to revolt because you will support them but in the end youll do nothing meaning they will be slaughtered

16. Slithzerikai

I usually like to overview the cards on the table before I make a judgement, so this coming from me is not some regular "omfg bush sux bcuz he dos lol", but I see Bush as a much, much bigger terrorist threat to the world right now than Osama Bin Laden and his muslim deathsquads.

17. DJ Die

DJ Die Member

Putin is much worse believe me Bush may be stupid but he is not half that crazy

18. Slithzerikai

At least Russia's been doing better and better, which completely goes the opposite direction for them thar greatest unitered states of 'mercah.

19. rampantandroid

rampantandroid Member

No, you know why we funded them? They opposed Iran. The reason that Saddam invaded Kuwait is to blame on the usless US state dept. Had the state dept paid any attention and told Saddam to back off, he would have; but the state dept didn't do a god damn thing, so Bush Sr. had to go in. This threw Iraq into further disarray...

I don't disagree with the US being in Iraq, furthermore, I think anyone spouting BS that we knew about 9/11 is an idiot (Gee Clinton, looks like throwing cruise missiles around DOESN'T WORK.) Saddam needed to be removed; however we went in with no plan - if we wanted to take out Saddam, we should have gone in, killed him and his sons, and left. No forcing democracy on people unable and unwilling to accept it. Leave the fucking retards in the middle east suicide bomb eachother - supply them with explosives (and donate some more equipment to Israel and turn a blind eye to what they do with it), it will make them extinct that much faster thus making the world a better place.

That, or the US needs to get some balls, do what England did 100 years ago in Iraq - some insurgents attack the British army, the Brits took part of the army they had stationed in India, go find a town that supports to insurgents and level it. Kill anyone found inside, leave no one alive. It worked, too. Theonly recent leaders who could have dealt with Iraq well were Reagan and Thatcher, two leaders who cared little of the critism and only of the end result (Thatcher using the SAS in civilian matters such as the Iranian embassy and breaking a Prison hostage situation); it will be a long time till the US or UK see leaders of such quality again.

20. dumpster_fox

dumpster_fox Member

Yeah, fuck ethicality and the idea that people have basic human rights! Someone hits us, we go slaugher all the men, women, and children from the town they came from! After all, the idea of holding people responsible for crimes other people committed is inherent in the U.S. Consitution (not that it matter anymore, right, lol?). Kill all the ragheads and let God sort them out! :D