An empathical dissertation on why we are the way we are

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Neoony, Nov 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neoony

Neoony Member

And more...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After he first contacted me with a lie to get to talk to developers (over steam), I blocked him from steam and he would then continue to contact me on other social networks.
    I blocked him from YouTube and I would start getting messages from Ismail....seems like the same guy to me...

EDIT: finally found it!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
  2. Neoony

Neoony Member

Note:
    I never subscribed to the newsletter.

Another note:
    Ismail is linked to MrDie over Eregime website which Iam definitely not gonna link. (although they totally tried to link their website here on the forums)
    If you search about Ismail from Eregime on the internet...its all juicy stuff, which is even worse than whatever happened/is happening with MrDie and "Empires/Mod"...so go ahead ;)

3. Ranger

Ranger Member

"a few" people have the same opinion. lol.

neoony you are officially the most brutal deeist ive ever seen in my life. stop oppressing me

Neoony likes this.
  4. Neoony

Neoony Member

the fuck is a deeist?
    Can somebody finally answer that?
    (guess only mrdie knows?)
    ( hit me on youtube xD )

5. Ranger

Ranger Member

i think its someone who is opposed to the progress/change of empires and against the blackhole community but i could be wrong. wait, let me look into my book "history of empires" by mrdie

D.D.D. Destroyer and Neoony like this.
  6. Neoony

Neoony Member

I almost forgot to add...
    ...I can still keep going...

..I will gladly be such a victim of this giant fucking Trollism, to throw the truth out there. xD

7. bunnyhopper

bunnyhopper Member

Like I said "Tho a lot of what he says seems crazy some of what he claims isn't too far off."
    Don't forget I'm pretty sure he is autistic. But nothing he post looks threatening. He has issues with the way things have been ran and for the most part he is right.
    Some people who was in authority have done somethings that led to people leaving. If you think back to 2 years ago when them messages was from and think about what was happening with in Empires..Pretty sure somebody was probably getting him all worked up. I'm assuming that somebody was a short lived lead developer...
    Mr.Die seems harmless and just wanting to be involved. Easy fix-If you don't want to talk to him almost every website that has any kind of social interaction has some sort of way to block people..That's what it is for.

Also kind of seems like every time people post a "MR.Die sent me a message" they always tend to only post what he says.
    I have never seen anyone start out a message with "for the record" unless they was replying to something some one said to / about someone.
    The YouTube ones are definitely a reply to something you was saying to him..So wheres the other half of the conversation ???

Also
    Been around for years. Just lost access to old account. One of the people listed
    http://www.empiresmod.com/static-html/team.html
    Only made a new account for "next empires game" as the current one is dead and toxic.

8. Neoony

Neoony Member

:D

Well... @duke
    GL & HF with your PR!
    xD

D.D.D. Destroyer likes this.
  9. Sgt.Security

Sgt.Security Member

"A few" people, I laughed at that part as well.

The reason why you are not seeing literally dozens of people coming in with his/her history with Mrdie, is that those people are simply not around.

AND, if you are not "buying us", as Neoony and Destroyer said, there's nothing we can do. In fact, we don't care that much, we would just be disappointed.

I am not sure if you live in a place where all lunatics are perfectly locked in asylum or something, so you've never interacted with one IRL.
    Because hey, chances are you are dealing with one who's not being locked AND has access to PC.

We are being nice here and telling you "what kind of person Mrdie is", with as much proof as we can get, and if you are not buying us, what can we do?

Also, bunnyhopper, who are you exactly?
    You've been constantly asking us to "give proofs", can you please at least prove your identity as well?
    Don't just pick a name and say "that's me", everyone can do that. We want proofs.

And if you feel like we are being harsh about asking you to prove your identity....well, now you get our feeling.

Neoony likes this.
  10. LordDz_2

LordDz_2 Strange things happens here

This really is an Empires mod sequel. Starting drama and stupid shit before the game is even in an alpha.
    Point being: If you're hiring Mr.Die as your PR guy, you're in for a hell lot of drama and stupidity.

He has harassed multiple people over all the years the game has been played.
    Well here is a post where the then current developers basically said they didn't want anything to do with him.
    Edit: Found the link in this thread, posting it again:
    https://forums.empiresmod.com/index...ed-to-the-black-hole.14415/page-9#post-346569
    https://forums.empiresmod.com/index.php?threads/mr-die-just-sent-me-this.15102/

11. complete_

complete_ lamer

are you guys sure you werent asking to be harrased by the way you presented yourself?

*if you tell me this post is offensive your a feminazi

(in all honesty you guys bumped a patreon with $0 in order to create drama. A+)

Neoony, Lazybum and D.D.D. Destroyer like this.
  12. TheLiberalElitist

TheLiberalElitist Member

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
    D.D.D. Destroyer likes this.
  13. PwnedYoAss

PwnedYoAss Member

As extreme as everyone else's stance on Mrdie is, it doesn't come unwarranted. We've all been exposed to quite literally a decade of absurd, highly political, strangely insulting, confusingly long, and strangely framed commentary on behalf of Mrdie where in multiple instances he represented the community as a whole without any consent on anyone's part, and I think at one point they even gave him what he wanted and he kept going.

It's all a sham, he doesn't even play the game. This is an individual with no other joy in life other than living in a leftist, communist fantasy for reasons I don't understand and cannot understand. Objectively he should not be allowed to influence anything Empires related on the grounds that he misrepresents the game due to lack of first hand knowledge, doesn't really respect the people involved (as shown by the myriad harassment) and is sociopathic in action. Maybe he is to be pitied for some sort of disability, but we're well past the point where he could be treated as such. An active, malicious individual is not someone you pity.

14. Major Cleve Cutler

Major Cleve Cutler Member

He's a loony, that's for sure

I mean, I've heard of people of taking things too far or too serious, but I've never seen somebody do both at the same time, till I was warned about Mrdie.

15. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

Keep in mind Duke said he did not give Mr Die any title. Some dude named willvette admitted to giving Mr Die a title in our shoutbox and the reddit where that PR title is, is not Duke's but Mr Die's and willvette's reddit. So it is causing a lot of drama but the fact remains it was not Duke who did this.

w00kie likes this.
  16. Neoony

Neoony Member

I swear this is the last time I bump this xD
    But in shoutbox things get lost.

But everyone should read this:
    https://archive.is/WRZlD#selection-381.0-391.166
    Taken from archive, because forums need a registration to be able to see this post. Archives/caches scan them with no problem though.

This shines a nice light from a third-party / one of his moderators who noticed something weird and went forward with it.

Quote related to Empires Forums:
    [​IMG]
    Continued...
    Original link: http://s15.zetaboards.com/eRegime/topic/8530020/1/
    From archive: https://archive.is/WRZlD

[​IMG]

Read it all, it tells how he ruled his Eregime empire, which would most probably be the same to any community he would "rule".

Like I said, searching about MrDie/Ismail on the internet brings all the juicy stuff xD

This is my final nail. :P ( hopefully xD )

So I really hope you guys dont want this in the next Empires Game...
    Or you are shitting on your own stuff...

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    w00kie, D.D.D. Destroyer and Xyaminou like this.
  17. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

18. Xyaminou

Xyaminou Member

What's with the weird title?

19. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

I took inspiration from McGyver.

20. duke

duke Former Developer (BE Creator)

I don't care about any of this.

Thread Status: