An empathical dissertation on why we are the way we are

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Neoony, Nov 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neoony

Neoony Member

Linked thread: https://forums.empiresmod.com/index.php?threads/patreon.21088/

To get it out there.
    I take most of what I said back xD

[​IMG]

This leaves me with all the reasons to not trust you.
    And to absolutely question your motives.

Unless you dont know mrdies happenings/acting (which seems unlikely)
    You can go read his empires league...but I think you would sooner finish the game, than reading that nonsense.
    https://tinyurl.com/y72g33mz
    Not to mention all the harassment he has done to others.

Putting such a guy as a PR, is such a PR disaster.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  2. Sgt.Security

Sgt.Security Member

Oh wow, that escalated quickly.

As of now, I am still keeping my trust for Duke, as we have dozens of victims that had been tricked by the guy.
    The guy is REALLY good at sugarcoating himself, you can't deny that.

But still.

@duke
    I have a better thing for you to read. Read this thing.
    https://forums.empiresmod.com/index...ed-to-the-black-hole.14415/page-9#post-346569
    I think this is like the fourth or fifth time that I have to dig this thing out, but anyway, it sums up everything.
    I myself had also been harassed by Mrdie as well, I am willing to certify the correctness of Trickster's statement.

In short, Mrdie is a clinically insane lunatic, wearing a well-decorated suit.

Now, I am speaking for pretty much everyone that have assisted the "Empires 2" project.

If you have read the post by Trickster in the link above, you are officially out of excuses.
    I am not even gonna use the word "please", you WILL cut all communications with Mrdie and remove his affiliation with your project ASAP.

Or, we, I have to emphasize, we, will treat you the same way as we treat the guy himself.

I am sorry but this is how I deliver the seriousness.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
    D.D.D. Destroyer and Neoony like this.
  3. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

Neoony likes this.
  4. bunnyhopper

bunnyhopper Member

He is good at PR..and loves doing interviews.
    A lot of people here do have issues with him. But he also brings a lot of followers.
    Tho a lot of what he says seems crazy some of what he claims isn't too far off.
    My advise about MR.Die is get to know him and make your own discussion. A lot of what people say he did wasn't even him.
    A lot of the stalking / harassing I am pretty sure was people claiming to be him and using fake accounts.
    I am pretty sure he is just autistic and has good intentions.

5. D.D.D. Destroyer

I'm gonna go ahead and say no, and refer you to the two posts directly above yours.

6. Neoony

Neoony Member

...that is if you stop (or choose not to) to care about the reasons why people do stuff....

even propaganda becomes sweet...

7. bunnyhopper

bunnyhopper Member

People claim he is crazy and paranoid...But then
    Seems a bit extreme to threaten people for even talking to him.
    When in reality only a hand full of people here have ever had any issues with him. Most only know what they have heard others say / claimed.
    Like I said most of the drama is also people claiming to be him. I know people who use accounts with his name just to troll people.
    For the most part MR.Die does not talk to random people. He didn't normally even talk to people outside of the small section of the forums known as the blackhole.
    It's sad..Like I said I am pretty sure he is autistic and people here have harassed and instigated all this drama.

8. Neoony

Neoony Member

we all know how it all sounds, but we are all so far behind that line to be mild about it

9. Neoony

Neoony Member

despite all that, we absolutely give you all the materials to go make up your own mind about the whole thing

EDIT:
    I dont blame you if you decide to stand with MrDie....he is able to be very convincing

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
  10. bunnyhopper

bunnyhopper Member

There fixed that for you

11. D.D.D. Destroyer

If, after reading the messages we have provided, you somehow came to the conclusion that it is him being harrassed, then I don't really have any further comment on this - four people with a history of direct interactions and yet you are talking about third party involvements and hand-me-down reports? Really?

12. Neoony

Neoony Member

only the entire current empires community....except some random guy named bunnyhopper

Whose posts are only related to the "next empires game" where mrdie is the PR

w00kie and D.D.D. Destroyer like this.
  13. bunnyhopper

bunnyhopper Member

You guys posted fragments of conversations. That could have been from anyone or just completely made up.. And a link to Trickster ranting.
    Krenzo got sick of the drama surrounding the Blackhole. Before that no one ever had an issue with MR.Die.
    Since then the only thing he has done was to try and bring back the blackhole. As it was moderated separately from the rest of the forums. That way him and his group of people could be left alone from all the other drama. I have seen numerous people talking about him and saying that people should add him so they can see how crazy he is.
    Then when he talks to them the clip just parts of the chat and keep this crap going. You guys are picking on someone with a handicap then trying to spin it around like he is the problem. Grow up.

14. Neoony

Neoony Member

I only linked MrDies work which was done by himself.
    Please go read it https://tinyurl.com/y72g33mz
    And tell me how sane that seems on your sanity level...

15. Neoony

Neoony Member

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
  16. D.D.D. Destroyer

@bunnyhopper

If you are putting everyone's credibility in doubt, there isn't much we can do. You can claim "fake news" at anything we say, regardless of origin. I know this is a popular trend nowadays, but it doesn't make it right. I will say, though, that he has had his own corner of the Internet for the longest of times, he doesn't need to keep coming back here like he does time and again.

w00kie and Neoony like this.
  17. bunnyhopper

bunnyhopper Member

18. bunnyhopper

bunnyhopper Member

You guys are putting your own credibility in doubt. No real proof of anything. Just a bunch of half facts and he said she said crap.

19. D.D.D. Destroyer

Those pseudonyms are there for the exact reason of convincing people that don't trust the authorities that he has nothing (or at least less) to do with those. And nice job ignoring direct conversations, unless you believe those were conducted by imposters?

20. Neoony

Neoony Member

Like I said...
    I can keep going..

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.