The Politics Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Paradox, Jan 27, 2017.

1. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

no the argument started because I said FOX is becoming more liberal because the Murdoch brothers run it now you say they don't. YOU ARE WRONG as always. They call the shots there no matter who the pres or vice pres is at FOX, they fired BOR based on allegations but no facts, they changed programming, it has alot more of a liberal slant because of them as I said in my original post weeks ago. They are big supporters of Hilary etc.

You are the one who spews crap because you google and post what you think is the truth.

2. complete_

complete_ lamer

bill o reilly beat his wife in front of his daughter and she testified against him and he lost custody of her (ive mentioned this before)
    [​IMG]

vicki is perpetuating the stereotype that the conservative ideal is beating your wife and raping women by saying fox news is becoming more liberal. very sad

[​IMG]
    LIBERALS!

3. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

LOL! man you're a sucker for fake news

4. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

This is going to be good.

So the context can be found on page 8 of this thread.
    But Ill summarize, we were talking about if fox news is republican biased or not, and vicki claimed it wasnt republican nor dem. fox news was balanced.

Then I told her its not because you fire one republican that your news network is all of a sudden balanced. To which she replied.

So vicki you reply to me that the Murdoch brothers run for news NOW , after you tell me someone else got fired.

Then in this argument you throw back to me that athe argument started with murdoch brothers running it instead of CEO. But then why would you bring that up after you tell me the fox news republican CEO got fired? Because contextually you thought they were the running the network and in fox news instead of the parent company.

The fact is the murdoch brothers started running 21st century fox back in 2015 when their dad stepped down, and when Ailes was still the CEO of fox news.

Nice try with the semantic bullshit.

5. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

Murdoch brothers have been running fox news since Ailes left which includes back when I first posted they did and they still are whether shine is there or not. learn the facts and stop spreading false information, then you might say something worth listening to.

But now, you can believe what you want or believe the facts. Personally I could care less which you believe because in the scheme of things what you believe doesn't matter at all and doesn't change what the facts really are.

6. Avatarix

btw since when vicki has this crown on her avatar? and that annoying gif...
    tbh you're pathetic too
    /fin
    ;)

7. Paradox

Was quite the easy hook line and sinker vicki fell for, loved every second of it

8. Space_Oddity

Space_Oddity The Shitstorm

Beating Vicki in an argument is like winning the Special Olympics.

9. Paradox

I just like winning

10. Fricken Hamster

Fricken Hamster Mr. Super Serious

You're just a furry. You're arguing in an environment where anything anti-conservative will be backed by your buttbuddies who don't live in the US and get their news about the US through their state sponsored media.

Cable news and public sentiment has changed drastically within the last decade. Any bias the cable networks had were tied to establishment democrats and republicans, never to a conservative or liberal ideology. They are also controlled by their advertisers in order to survive. Advertisers dislike any kind of controversy, which is why commercials for the network news networks have always been sketchy. MSNBC used to be extremely leftist, including their thinly veiled slogan: "Leaning forward". MSNBC had very low ratings, and eventually moved closer to the center to try to gain viewers. In response, CNN became more overtly leftist. Establishment Republicans recently have held very lax views on some of the issues they should be more conservative on. Fox news exists to sell how what the republicans are doing in congress are good for conservatives. Cable news as an industry, and advertisement isn't what it used to be. Its a dying business, and there are now many more real, raw competitors.

Also Vicky, you should stop talking tho these people. You will never win no matter how many stupid things Paradox says, because everyone decided to be against you from the smart. You are only a tool for them to pad their own egos.

vipervicki likes this.
  11. Paradox

Lol someone sounds brainwashed with the fake news propaganda

12. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

USA is a military-industrial complex.

You all arguing about western media but it's all the same shit owned by 5 corporations.

13. Space_Oddity

She'll never win because she's a crazy anti-intellectual cat (dog) lady and it certainly doesn't pad our egos; if anything, it grounds us to know that we're technically the same species as that.

14. Space_Oddity

Trump thinks this is actually clever
    10-05-17
    [​IMG]

DONALD Trump believes that firing the man investigating his collusion with Russia is a really clever solution to the whole problem, he has confirmed.

The president is patting himself on the back for his inspired decision to summarily dismiss FBI director James Comey, thereby ensuring the whole Russia thing will never be raised again.

A White House aide said: “You can hear him chuckling at his own brilliance right through the West Wing.

“Genuinely, he can’t wait to see this morning’s headlines, because he’s expecting across-the-board congratulation for getting rid of the guy who wronged Hillary.

“He was all, ‘That’s how you do business, Jared! Boom! Investigation over, Trump innocent, we will not be hearing from that guy again’.

“He also asked security to check Comey didn’t have a VHS videotape on him, especially one labelled ‘Ritz-Carlton Moscow 2013’, and when he didn’t said, ‘Great. That’s that one buried.’”

Trump added: “And did you notice I used my catchphrase? ‘You’re fired?’ Beautiful.”

15. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

47 pages, lads. The ride never ends.

16. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

This rollercoaster is on it's way down. It's a bit scary, kind of exciting & I was a bit sick in my mouth.

17. Space_Oddity

Trump has tiny baby hands.

18. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

Goraam Main Stream Media.

19. complete_

complete_ lamer

im still waiting for kidpaler to come in and grandstand about how this is a fake story and space oddity fell for it

also i watched that onion video he mentioned as evidence he "watches" it and his description is not even remotely close to what it actually is. lots of laughs were had

20. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

Wait, people still fucking support Trump even though he did a 180 about every single fucking thing he said?

The dumb Ninja(can't use the n word) can't even get a country that is even more fucked up than the united states to build his wall that people can easily swim around.

Last edited: May 12, 2017