Possibility of another league

Discussion in 'Events' started by Spike, Mar 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spike

Spike Long Live The King!

I do believe that's who whole idea of this thread so yes. Also i will only go ahead with the league IF i can get enough leaders per team and enough people in the group. The more people in the group the better chance of us having another league.

2. Sgt.Security

Sgt.Security Member

Of course you didn't.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/28tl3cjedq8dord/20160717032935_1.jpg?dl=0
    You joined at last minute, we started 17v19, I called this out in allchat, no fuck was given.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mrwa0noc7v491nm/2015-11-08_00003 (2).jpg?dl=0
    Oh and this classic one, in the Winter League, the game ended in 10 minutes.

With all that being said, yes, I'll play, I would participate in the League as long as shit doesn't happen.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
  3. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

You are too new to get my upset but I'm surprised Spike hasn't noticed.

4. Spike

As for the first picture i do believe shortly into the match more people joined to balance it out.

Round 1
    [​IMG]

Round 2
    [​IMG]

As for the second its not my fault if the round lasted for 10 minutes its 25 v 25 and the teams seem pretty balanced.

I don't know why your trying to stir shit security so i suggest you and stop being an ass, trying to cause issues and bringing up the past. You seriously need to sort your attitude out. I am not going to reply to anymore of your crap due to you really not being worth the time and effort i put into a reply. Plus i really don't want this thread to create drama which is something you seem to want to create by bringing up the past etc etc etc have a nice day.

Also i suggest if you don't anything constructive to add to the thread or helping the league i suggest you don't reply to this thread.

5. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Let me start out by saying I would love for this league to go ahead because nothing is more fun than good empires.

However Im going to stir some shit and just call out spike here and what he does everytime.

Spike tries to host something, and when critics come in with proof of him stacking and behaving bad he goes:

1. Person x is trying to stir shit
    2. Person X is a bad person
    3. I dont want any of the drama person x is creating
    4. Im not going to reply anymore

Spike tries to act all high and mighty but again, his past action speak volumes in comparison to his words now.

Also
    Yes you would, old spike would definitly

Also
    Doesnt change the fact that you stacked when teams werent fair.
    Its like saying; I intentionally stacked but it worked out cause other people were good enough to counterstack. Herp derp.

theres a reason we bring up your past spike, its because it is filled with bad attitude. The shit you are calling us out on right now.

also: I rekt in that league so bad, won every game I played

6. Sgt.Security

Sgt.Security Member

"Because people joined later so it's totally fine that I made it 17v19 in the first place."

"Seem pretty balanced", right.

Mentioning a previous mistake just so you will not pull off the same shit again, is trying to stir shit.

Whatever you say. Anyway, peace.

7. Xyaminou

Xyaminou Member

Hopefully I won't have to command everytime... And I won't have to backseat command...

8. Paradox

Its cool security, I gotyow back with dicking spike

9. Spike

I see in my 6 months absence nothing has really changed with certain people within the empires community they are still assholes and toxic. I would of thought after awhile these people would of changed apparently i was wrong.

Also i am fully aware of how much of an asshole i was in the past i will fully own up to that, however i am now trying to put that right and be a better person is there anything wrong with that ?

10. Spike

Also i think we have two people to lead brenodi Mrx and flasche we just people to lead jekotia now

11. Paradox

The thing is I dont believe your act. The 2nd week you were back I muted you once and told you to calm down (Ingame, you were being racist as shit towards security and other devs ). To which you proceeded to throw the usual 'spike doesnt get his way tantrum' and getting repeatedly muted and throwing rage fits all over the place.

I dont believe at all you are trying to put that to right if in the 2nd week of being back you do that ingame. Its cute and all the nice attitude you are pulling on this forum. It'd be better if it reflected your ingame personality.

You got much to prove

12. Kidpaler

Kidpaler Member

No! We are almost to 50! We need to break 100, but the goal doesn't stop there. Then we gotta shoot for 1000. But why make 1000 the end goal? 10000 is where we should shoot, but even that is pitifully small. 100000 is where we have to be for that subreddit.

Anyway, with that over. I'll have to decide what team I join cause I'm totally going to change the tide of battle by myself.

13. Spike

I do believe when i came back you were acting like a child with your admin so i called you out on it then you proceed to mute me. I really don't know why anyone would be stupid enough to give you admin in the first place.

Also i should probably mention what a complete idiot you acted like in the previous league not wanting me to play on your team not doing what you were meant to do as captain even though laiwet did everything i asked of him and actually did his job properly. But apparently you just wanted to give me as much trouble as possible not doing head counts prior to the league games not posting events on the groups so people would know when to turn up etc etc.

I didn't really want to bring this up however if you continue to act like this i may as well.

[​IMG]

14. Xyaminou

Xyaminou Member

Not taking any sides, but that's not how I remember it.

15. Spike

Once i post the announcement thread in the next couple of days this thread will be locked. And i really do not want any shit in the official empires league thread, if people see drama in the thread they will most likely avoid the league and not want to go anywhere near it.

16. Xyaminou

Xyaminou Member

Well then your best bet is probably to leave this one open and rename it to The League of Drama, otherwise the inevitable will happen to the other thread.

You both acted like stupid little children. And the fact that you're doing it once again makes me think that this League is doomed to fail. Again.

17. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

Don't make me turn this in to a chocolate thread.

18. Spike

azk no don't please don't just leave it lets just lock the thread and forget about this nonsense and put this shit behind us this should really not disrupt the league.

19. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

I'm committed now. Heil flasche.

flasche and Xyaminou like this.
  20. Lazybum

Lazybum :D Staff Member Moderator

Locked by thread creator's request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.