Empires Pug #1 Friday 17th 20 : 30 GMT - 13 : 30 PST - 16 : 30 EST

Discussion in 'Events' started by Spike, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Spike

Spike Long Live The King!

Empires Pug #1 Friday 17th 20 : 30 GMT - 13 : 30 PST - 16 : 30 EST

Time (click for local time):
    https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Empries+pug&iso=20170317T2030&p1=:

Server: Jekotian pug server [US]

Maps
    emp_temple - [medium] - [250 tickets]
    emp_delta - [large] - [300 tickets]
    emp_massacred - [large] - [150 tickets]
    emp_traders - [large] - [160 tickets]

Teamspeak: http://pmuris.com (empires teamspeak)

Possible Commander's

Please post a comment if you want to be a candidate for commander. (only accepting experienced commanders that have previously commanding in large scale games and pugs.)

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
  2. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

3. Spike

4. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

:3

Literally tomorrow.

Conflicts with DnD.

Crap.

5. Lazybum

Lazybum :D Staff Member Moderator

This reminds me that daylight savings shenanigans are happening, so for another week or something the us is only 4hours behind uk eurolands instead of 5.

Missing out on all the fun things like these things really make me want a different job, but that's not happening any time soon.:(

6. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

dont tempt me to say "thats why you use UTC"

7. D.D.D. Destroyer

Will this be using the PUG plugin? I lost a bet and I owe flasche.

8. Boovy!

Boovy! Member

yeeey there will be a summer league also!!??

9. Spike

I am unsure the last summer league wasn't very good due to one summer league captain not doing there job correctly and one not wanting to do it anymore. Unless i find competent and willing people to do there jobs as summer league leaders correctly i will most likely not do it. If i do find competent people to do it i will do another league.

I do not really want to do another league where the captains were so incompetent that i had to cancel everything. Also boovdawg i think another summer league would be a great idea i would just have to choose competent people this time instead of the people i picked last time.

10. D.D.D. Destroyer

No point in doing a league with this level of involvement. We need more players in general - if we had that, leaders would emerge from the crowds.

11. Lazybum

Lazybum :D Staff Member Moderator

Really you need someone with a huge list of old vets and the ability to convince them to play a game they haven't touched in 5ish years. Sadly only about one person comes to mind who can do that, and is a pretty big reason I feel their summer leagues lasted so long.

It would be a bit different if we still had an active and more importantly competitive playerbase who would want such games, but we simply don't at the moment. Open pugs like these that are more one offs are as good as you can get, but honestly they aren't bad at all.

12. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

The only incompetence in the last summer league was your stubborn ego which you couldnt let go.
    You complained and wined about me not spamming events and getting the numbers needed whilst I had more players online than the other team every single time without using your shitty spam events method.

Maybe you should shut the fuck up, talking trash about everyone, and get your facts straight before you go around spreading shit that you just took out of your ass 10 seconds ago.

You always get on your high horse and act all mighty and shit spike, but when it comes down to the wire you have a fragile ego you cant put second.

13. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

On the other hand, 4 fingers and a thumb

Ranger likes this.
  14. complete_

complete_ lamer

its good that you organized it for tomorrow because im probably only playing zelda on sat

15. Spike

paradox please stop being childish and trying to cause issues i have no idea why you are trying to cause issues with this current pug thread just please stop throwing your toys out the pram and be quiet and please kindly only post in this thread if you have something nice to say otherwise please hold your tongue.

I really don't want to deal with drama makers on the forums i suggest if you have a problem with me come to me personally.

I am not going to comment again if paradox chooses to try and create problems. I only wish to get pugs going again within the community and hopefully some decent games along with it.

I only ever wanted what was best for the empires league.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
    D.D.D. Destroyer and Thexa4 like this.
  16. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

I for one can't wait to shoot you all right in the face, for fun, obviously. It's all just fun.

17. Spike

18. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

This is exactly what I mean. You come along trashing previous captains then when faced with the actual truth you go around sitting on your fucking high horse pretending you are doing this for the higher good and portraying me as wanting to cause issues with this new pug, i dont, i want you to fucking not spew around lies. Ive known you longer than today, ive known you as a good friend and as the person you want to be, but cant.

Actions speak louder than words, and I for one remember all the shit you pulled. The rest here might be convinced of your "act" but im not.

So fuck you and your act and stop lying about mr x and me, last summer league the only incompetent one was you.

You being a donald trump

19. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

I can piss higher than all of you. Git gud faggits.

20. Boovy!

Boovy! Member

Spike are you a captain ? I shal be a captain how do I go about becoming the captain of THE PIT DAWGZ!!!