The Politics Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Paradox, Jan 27, 2017.

1. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

totally anti establishment.

2. Space_Oddity

Space_Oddity The Shitstorm

3. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Lamer your sources arefake news, also hillary raped someone so what ever

4. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

I wont discuss American politics with people who don't live in the USA anymore, the shit you all post is just that, shit, you are clueless to whats really going on here. You can post all the garbage links and images you want it doesn't change the facts or truth, which none of you have a clue about.....

5. Space_Oddity

6. Paradox

Lives in a single state in a country of 300 million people thinks she knows all about her country.
    I live in a country of 10 million and I can accept that I barely know anything beyond my own circle of friends and family.

I doubt you know the sentiment of more than 1 percent of 1 percent of your country. Or what plays in their mind. And with your misinformation attitude I doubt you know anything about your own country or about the facts and truths.

7. Space_Oddity

But you're missing the point: The USA is in a bubble in a vacuum on another planet in another dimension. No one outside can possibly be affected or have any concerns.

It's not like it was a British company that got Trump elected or anything. Nothing outside the USA can have anything to do with the USA.

8. flasche

well we now know vicki thinks we are shit and not entitiled to have an opinion because we are no us americans. noted and ignored.

but, because i just noticed, i have a request, could you @Paradox and @vipervicki please remove your passive aggressive signatures, what are we kindergarten?
    thanks

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  9. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

flasche I never said you were shit, I said you all are posting shit and ofc you are entitled to your opinions as I am entitled not to discuss my country's political situation with outsiders who can't possibly know the facts as many of us do here in the USA.
    Don't put words in my mouth because I don't want to post here anymore and have to correct what I said..
    I was sick of paradox's infantile signature so the other day I decided to stoop to his level...rare move for me.

10. Señor_Awesome

Señor_Awesome Member

I resisted posting this the last time you said this, but from my perspective, anybody from anywhere could spend 15 minutes researching and be more informed than you if you spent a day doing whatever it is you have been doing to get information.

Your geographical location only influences your views, it doesn't affect the information available to you. Unless you're somewhere like China.

Paradox likes this.
  11. flasche

noted. could you please, if you are so mature, be the first to make a step back again then? i assume by now you both have read your signatures and know what side your on. if you hold a grudge against eachother please settle this in private messages but not publically via passive agressive signatures, it does not help the atmosphere on this forums at all and leaks the politics thread into other parts of the forums aswell. in the end the forums is about a game. its nice the administration lets us have our little discussion here and i dont want to lose it because we fail to get our shit together. thanks.

and yes you never said wed be shit, that was an exaggeration on my side.

12. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

for you flasche..it's gone.

13. flasche

thank you, apprecaited.

now @Paradox, please.

vipervicki likes this.
  14. Paradox

Im a childish cunt that is going to let it sit there because I think its important that real facts prevail above fake facts.
    Vicki her signature isnt passive agressive its the truth that I had a moderate preference for whites over blacks in the harvard test. She only takes it out of context a bit, but its the truth nonetheless. -> SUBCONSCIOUS nurture based BIAS towards blacks or whites

However my signature is her lying and not able to admit the truth. Im not specifically holding a grudge against vicki, Im holding a grudge against her political ideology and information gathering. Vicki is a nice lady lets get that straight, but her ideas are so twisted I feel like its important to shove the truth "in her face".

She repeatedly said democrats were in power at fox news making fox news a moderate balanced news channel, this was a complete lie and when confronted with it she ignored it. This is my way of making her not ignore it.

Then again with george soros contributing almost no money to amnesty international makes the organisation bought out by the democrats.

Then confronted with the same logic with an organisation of her own she refutes it.

I disgust that kind of logic so I feel like taking down my signature would be a MASSIVE injustice to logical thinkers around the world.

Ill take it down by all means if she admits she was wrong on those aspects. Not on her political views perse, but on the way she denounced amnesty and lied about fox news.

15. flasche

sigh, but i guess thats why we cant have nice things, someones always gonna be butthurt.

ofc its completely absurd to believe amnesty international would be the political arm of some organzation (other than itself). just read up their records and what they criticise and you will notice pretty much everyone gets their share.

16. Space_Oddity

The internet exists immortalize the dumb shit people say.

17. Paradox

Then why should I take it down when she cant admit her deducation of amnesty international is absurdly wrong?

Also " can't possibly know the facts as many of us do here in the USA". Do facts not circulate around the internet anymore? Cause I thnk it does.

18. flasche

see i would prefer this very thread to be unmoderated completely, everyone should be free to voice any opinion they hold no matter how excessive or absurd it is.
    but i also see how we should keep politics to this thread. there already have been voices against any political discussion on this forums, signatures are not limited to this, i just dont want to give them reasons.

and ultimatively its just childish and you sure wont get anyone to admit to anything by this means. every single one of us has said bullshit over the course of their lifetime.

19. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

paradox it was not a lie and I did not say democrats were in power of Fox.. holy shit. The Murdock brothers were running fox after ailes left I did not know the Murdock brothers left as well. instead of point it out to me in a helpful way you turned it into I'm lying and deceiving..look it up about the Murdock brothers and one was Hilary supporter and while they were running fox so many of the commentators and reporters were showing their left leaning preference which they never did so blatantly before.

there is a lot going on behind the scenes here some very alarming news that Obama set up a shadow govt to undermine trump and is organizing protest and other things to protect his Obamacare legacy through OFA, ..you can claim it as fake news all you want but Obama has not denied it and the sources are legit. the intel leaks are from the Obama admin since the phone call was made in dec and only a select few had access to the program and very high up people, who belonged to obama's administration.
    as far as soros goes hes behind a lot of nasty stuff going on here and I stand by my assessment of amnesty intl.

I'm thoroughly disgusted with the part of the left that are fanatics in my country and have no desire to argue about whats real whats fake whats going on and whats not going on.

keep your signature paradox makes no difference to me. I am so saddened by what's going on in the US and appalled a president would sink to such levels to set out and undermine his successor, that your stupid signature is the least of it.

20. flasche

what exactly is your problem with the work of amnesty international?