The Politics Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Paradox, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Why not? You guys get to ban countries but others dont?

Explain to me why your country has the right to do it, but Iran doesnt.

Iran hasnt had any involvwment in any terrorist action so why ban it? Thats like banning belgians cause trump said molenbeek is the european capital of terrorism

2. Paradox

Banning countrie because they are a terrorisr hotbed you guys say.

http://www.npr.org/2017/01/28/51199...ign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20170128

One other thing they have in common, as NPR's Greg Myre writes: "No Muslim extremist from any of these places has carried out a fatal attack in the U.S. in more than two decades

The real reason you ask?

targets seven nations: Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen. Trump has no business interests in those countries.

The 19 terrorists in the Sept. 11 attacks were from Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Lebanon and the United Arab Emirates, Myre points out. They are among the Muslim-majority countries not affected by Trump's immigration freeze, but where Trump does business.

Now tell me how that makes sense @Kidpaler. Tell me why iran isnt allowed to ban americans from entering iran when its completely nonsensical to ban Iranian people, whom are fighting ISIS, the people responsible for terrorism in the USA. please enlighten me why the USA is superior to other nations and is allowed to ban foreign nationals and we arent allowed to ban Americans.

3. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

Scapegoating.
    It doesn't matter who you blame, as long as you blame someone.

4. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

that sums up his whole election campaign quite well.

5. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017...-why-muslims-back-trump-on-radical-islam.html
    Shireen Qudosi: Why Muslims back Trump on radical Islam

This week, President Trump signed executive orders on building the border wall in a sweeping move that also targets sanctuary cities. Another executive order aims to stop the flow of immigration from seven red-flag states including Syria, which will curtail the acceptance of Syrian refugees. Some would argue that the order doesn’t go far enough to include terror-manufacturing states like the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. However, it does strategically target the greatest security gap: infiltration through the U.S. Refugee Resettlement Program. A program directed by emotion in the past, the initiative fails to look at two key elements:

First, does this type of immigration benefit America?

And second, does it consider the big picture?

The big picture is that refugee plight is a vehicle for radical Islamic terrorists who easily infiltrate the stream of hard-to-vet victims of war.

Immigration, until President Trump's executive order, was arguably the largest security blind spot for America to date.

President Trump’s security-driven agenda in the first week is a move welcomed by Muslims both domestically and abroad, many of whom have the same security concerns against growing Islamic extremism as Americans.

When I talked about this with Pakistani-American activist Ali Abbas Taj, he stressed the need for the administration to push further by focusing on the underlying extremist groups: Salafis from the Middle East and Deobandis from South Asia.

The focus on these two groups will help the administration avoid over-simplification under the banner of radical Islam.

Take Fatima, for example, a North American-Muslim woman, who welcomes a crackdown on domestic terrorism.

There is an undercurrent of support from Muslims for the newly elected president. Even those Muslims who couldn’t vote for Trump, but who are engaged with the problem of radical Islam, feel President Trump can act as a megaphone for their voice.

Empowered by a high caliber cabinet, the new administration should expand on the immigration policy with a crackdown on domestic targets. The first step would be to strike with precision at the problem by partnering with pro-reform Muslim allies.

Shireen Qudosi is a Muslim reformer and a Senior Contributor at CounterJihad

6. flasche

ah you found your max naumann

7. Paradox

Basicly even your own article is saying you arent even banning the rigjt countries. Only syria is the good one. And there are a few muslims, probably the really small minority pro ban.

8. Paradox

Look at us, we give 2 examples of muslims pro ban so every muslim is pro ban! Also fox news is FAKE NEWS. Why would anyone believe anything written on thet site? They are funded and created by a conservative hardcore republican. They have large interest in backing Trump

9. flasche

fake news is such a harsh word, lets call it alternative facts

10. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

11. Paradox

urban dictionary on alternative facts

When truth is so unfavorable to a pathological liar, that they must invent a whole new category of lies to describe their nakedly intentional acts of deception.

12. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.
    Majority of Dems=projection

13. Paradox

hey now you dont get to use wikipedia, I thought that was edited by democratic supporters.
    When we linka nything from wikipedia its called false.

So you cant either thats fair enough.

14. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

I copied wrong def from the list..and that article wasn't written by anyone at FOX so get your facts straight please.
    didn't you have to take any psych classes being pre med? I learned this in HS

3. Projection is a form of defense in which unwanted feelings are displaced onto another person, where they then appear as a threat from the external world. A common form of projection occurs when an individual, threatened by his own angry feelings, accuses another of harbouring hostile thoughts.

15. Paradox

Yeah and you know what I learned there? Its not because you use the word projection that the other party is actually projecting.
    Its not because I call you a racist that you are a racist. Maybe you are projecting?

Ok I forgot anyone at fox can write it and its fair play, but any other article by any other democrat is totally not ok!

Alternative facts.

I still dont get how you cant see how hypocrit you are.

Fox news and other republican sources openly republic are truthful.

But democratic sources, neutral sources are all untruthful.
    Also charities are completely stupid because democrats sometimes give them money! Fake charities!

AYOOOOO ALTERNATIVE FACTS BOYS

16. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

FOX is not republican so much anymore since Roger Ailes was fired. Dem sources have proven to be false narrative by their own emails and by verified sources.
    ie Washington Post..Trump removed MLK's bust from the oval office.

17. Paradox

Firing 1 guy makes an entire news network not republican?

But George soros donating 0.08% to amnesty international makes it democratic?

you see the hypocrisy here?
    How does one not see the hypocrisy.

How do you even believe your own alternative facts anymore when all you do is be open minded to republican sources and close minded to others. You arent even willing to investigate if its true. You just blindly belief all things anti republican are false.

18. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

that 1 guy ran fox news. as for Soros, if you don't know about him I suggest you google.
    do your homework please

19. Paradox

How does contributing 0.08 of the annual budget of Amnesty internaitonal make the news amnesty international spreads false? Tell me that please. I beg you. Explain to me how that works.
    I get george soros is a progressive leftist elitist cunt. But tell me how giving that little money influences amnesty internation, please for the love of god just directly answer me that.

20. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

fyi the Murdock brothers run fox news now and one voted for Hilary and is a liberal and hosted a fundraiser for her when he was running for senator..

I don't trust anything soros is involved in and he involved in many left anarchist movements and .orgs if hes involved in it, it stinks from the getgo.