★UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Candles, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NekoBaron

NekoBaron Member

I spy with my little eye, a 160 pages (and counting) topic full of lying/ignorant/bickering crap.

2. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

think your addition just spiked it since you are the most ignorant of all

ow wait sorry you've been on this forum since 2009 my appologies

3. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

but trump didn't do bad things Clinton did and that's fact just ask monica and madam flowers and Hilary and bill a cigar and a blue dress with a white stain.

4. Paradox

Thats not what you said or implied: " bill clinton actually sexually assaulted women non stop while being president but he is a dem so its just dandy with you, but a GOP/Populist talks smack and does nothing to back his shit talk up then burn him at the stake"

Also you say one is only guilty if proven in court, well it wasnt proven in court. So its not "fact" Its just hearsay if we ask those women. Its a bit hypocrit that clinton is guilty cause some women say so, but trump isnt guilty when some people say so.

5. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

everything is allowed if youre the savior

6. Paradox

except if proven guilty in court! atleast in my country, iduno but yours flasche

7. flasche

im just being sarcastic because i dont think this discussion will go anywhere. trump only just got into power. economic and social matters have a quite long latency, the world wont burn tomorrow. aside of that his actions very well could have a positive short time effect, its actually not that unlikely, only time will show the damage done. and chauvinism never lead to something nice.

8. Kidpaler

Kidpaler Member

I don't think it's fair to end that with "time will show the damage done", what if he doesn't do any damage in the long run? I think we should all, for everyone's sake, just be optimistic. There's no point hoping your pilot crashes the plane simply because you don't like him, so let's just be optimistic.

9. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

it was proven he had sexual relations with monica Lewinsky during his hearings for impeachment that's why he was impeached for lying about it and saying he did not have sexual relations with her, when he did have, his charges were perjury and obstruction of justice.

to me that's a lot worse than locker room talk years ago when you are a private citizen

10. flasche

i have not the slightest doubt that trumps presidency will have a severe negative impact on both the us and the socalled western society.

and thats optimistic already.

11. Kidpaler

Kidpaler Member

Why?... Why can't you have a bit of optimism. You are, right now, wanting the pilot of the plane to crash simply because you don't like what he thinks. Why not hope he does good and his policies actually work out?

12. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

the only fair thing to do is to give trump a chance. let him succeed or fail based on his actions as president.

he had a very impressive first day of work. but for the sake of the USA and the rest give him a chance before you condemn him.

13. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

speaking of the liberals being intolerant some nutcase got kicked off a plane for berating someone for going to celebrate the inauguration , she cursed him mocked him went nuts and got removed.

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2017/...-berating-trump-supporter-in-viral-video.html

The left wing is always a dangerous place for a Trump supporter to be. Even on an airplane.

But when Scott Koteskey boarded his flight from Baltimore to Seattle on Saturday, he likely had no idea the woman sitting next to him would berate him in an incoherent and unhinged rant – that was all captured on a video that quickly went viral.

14. flasche

awww poor trumple, everyone is so bad to this lovely guy QQ

15. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

why do you defend someone who berates and curses out someone for no reason? is that the type of society you advocate?

what happened to your live and let live? or does that only apply to those who agree with your agenda?

16. flasche

why do you think its all about you? i didnt even see your post until i submitted it since we typed it at the same time.

17. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

yeah its all about me I have always said that, we should rename the mod to vipermod :)

18. Paradox

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/ne...rump-supporter-berates-Hillary-B-s-plane.html
    ow look a trump supporter berating a hillary supporter.

Im going to use the same argument as you do. All the republicans are intolerant. Its proven by this 1 video i linked about this 1 guy. duuuh

Airplanes are really bad places to be these days if you are a democrat, republicans are just constantly berating you on every airplane

19. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

There are idiots on both side. Don't be idiots.

20. Ranger

Ranger Member

I'm an idiot on both sides.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.