★UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Candles, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

there is no way to get around using liberal right winged etc when talking about the USA now, its completely divided and crazy shit is going on here because the majority of the liberal dems cant accept the election results and are throwing massive tantrums over things that hasn't even happened. They cant name 1 thing Pres Trump has done as President that violated their rights, or took away amy of their rights, hes only been in office 2 days.

the only positive thing the dems are doing is making sure they will lose the WH again in 4 years..

and when we say liberals here we are referring to the far left dems because not all dems are batshit like the liberals dems are

2. LordDz_2

LordDz_2 Strange things happens here

the only positive thing the dems are doing is making sure they will lose the WH again in 4 years..
    and when we say liberals here we are referring to the far left dems

You say you don't mean all dems, but you speak about all dems in the sentence before it..?

3. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

yes because the liberal dems are what is hurting all the dems in their chances and if all dems don't look within their party why they lost they will lose again. the dems lost over 1000 seats during the 8 years Obama was president but yet they are not changing anything.

4. complete_

complete_ lamer

obama isnt a "liberal dem"
    this thread was talking about nazis and you came in talking about how liberals are just not tolerant of other opinions

5. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

well, at least you got your bogeyman vicki. thats nice, its allows for such easy explanations. wish i had one too :(

6. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

it is what it is here unfortunately and the fact the dem party lost so much in 8 years and now lost the WH, the senate and the house should be a big neon sign to them, lets see if they can figure it out, so far they don't seem to have.

7. Kidpaler

Kidpaler Member

Just gonna say, the reason that the Liberals are referred to as all dems is because the liberal, far left view of social acceptance etc, has been mainstreamed by the democratic party here.

For example, back when Reagan got out of the white house, the dems started accusing Republicans of being bible thumpers because, at that time, they kind of were. It scared people out of the Republican party, securing Dem's a lot of wins and the Republican party moving away from that to attract back a voter base. Now the dems have done the same thing, they have gone so far left that it is driving away the person who is slightly sensible because they see Dem's rioting in the streets, spouting off 50 different genders, and promoting "tolerance" while being intolerant with those who they disagree with. Republicans have now successfully branded the entire democratic party of being this way. You see all these "protests" happening, but it's only going to turn more and more people off for the house election in two years and the re-election in 4. They haven't re-thought their strategy and are continuing down a path that is costing them.

I saw a post on reddit a while back of a guy detailing why he was voting for Trump. I'll try to summarize it from memory since it was well over 4 months ago. He said he was voting for Trump, even though he agreed with Bernie and Hillary on 70% of the issues because he couldn't stand the base that was supporting either of them. He agreed in almost every stance, except a couple. Basically, the modern political left in the US wouldn't allow for varying opinions and if you agreed with most and varied by one, they would crucify you for your one belief that you vary on.

To top all this off. Dem's have no strong leadership anymore for the Dem's. No more prominent names really to run for them, the last one being Hillary. Sure, the dem's may find someone but it won't help much if they continue with their party platform that they have and don't bring it to more center line.

8. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Overgeneralisation of an entire population or any people in general is a bad thing to do.
    Democrats arent all liberal evil conspiracy cunts, nor are republican dumb south nazi racists.
    Not all empires people are flaming cunts, but because we have a few ( ofcourse not me ) people assume we are.
    That is whats happening to the view you have of democrats vicky and its WRONG.
    Its not because there are democrats on the streets and stupid politicians that the people that vote for them are cut from the same cloth.
    Ideologies arent black and white, neither are the people that follow ideologies.
    It just appears so because your political system is shit.

tldr: usa has a shit political system, which we already knew

9. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

paradox you did not read my post I already stated all dems are not liberals..sheeesh but the liberal faction of the dem party is what is hurting the whole party and having them to lose so many seats in the last 8 years.

If they dont move more towards the middle and give their attention to the working class and keep their promises to the black community they will never get back into the WH. The majority of Americans are moderate as a rule not too far left or too far right, and we dont like when any party deviates too far from the center as a rule.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
  10. LordDz_2

So if I understand this correctly...

Vicki isn't saying that the dems are dumb.
    Just that the far left liberals are dumb.

And the general assumption is that the far left liberals is the dems?

11. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

I never called them dumb, dont put words in my mouth. I called them intolerant.

12. LordDz_2

Ok sorry wrong choice of words.
    But then we can at least agree that when you say liberals you mean all dems?

Edit: You did call them nazis, which kinda is an even worse word than dumb..

"The liberals in the USA are the Nazi"

13. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

sigh no I think I explained that 2 times Not all dems are liberals please read my posts explaining. Many dems are good people just with different political views and are willing to give trump a chance and respect the electoral process and are not fanatics.

both parties have different factions.

14. Kidpaler

Kidpaler Member

Basically, Yes. The dems are attributed as the liberals because the dems have adopted some of the views of the liberals on a party platform and they support the extremely intolerant and idiotic platforms that the extreme liberals do. Hell, some of our elected officials, who are dems, believe in the liberal stuff, which gives the whole party the appearance of supporting the radical ideas and de-legitimizes the entire party. This same thing happened before with Dem's calling all Republican's bible thumpin racists because a couple were who got elected. Now the shoe is on the other foot, and it will probably stay this way for 20-30 years.

15. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

dont put words in my mouth dt ..and I disagree with you 100% all dems are not liberals or thought of as such by everyone, and stop including me in your opinions.

there are still moderate democrats whether you acknowledge them or not.

LordDz_2 likes this.
  16. Kidpaler

Kidpaler Member

Wow, really? No offense but did you even READ what I said?

1. Never acknowledged you, my reply is to his end where it says "and the general assumption is that the far left liberals is the dems", so quit thinking everyone is putting words in your mouth.

2. Yea, there are moderate democrats, but you don't really hear about them similar to hearing about moderate islam now do you? No, you hear about the rioting liberals and the muslims who blow themselves up.

3. I never even said all dems are liberals, I said they are associated with the liberal movement because they support the party that supports the far left "liberals".

Seriously, not everything is about you. Stop assuming it is.

17. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

by quoting me quoted by lordz saying yes i said dems are dumb is including me in your opinion. we were not talking about what one hears about the question to me was do I think all dems are liberals and they are NOT opposed to you saying Yes they are.

18. complete_

complete_ lamer

vicki is one of those people who thinks bernie would not have won against trump, even though we have multiple memes as evidence that bernie would have won. the democrats will win when they actually make an effort to be left wing and not corporate stooges that happen to be pro-gay. obama won in 2008 on pulling out of wars, closing gitmo, and "free healthcare"

hopefully in 4 years the next democrat will be more liberal and left wing than obama so we can actually push through sharia law

flasche and Paradox like this.
  19. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

First muslim president who swears in on the Quran? That'd be pretty progressive

20. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

don't ya love it when people tell you what you think. and treat their own thoughts as fact..gotta love free speech.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.