PUG INCOMING

Discussion in 'General' started by Lazybum, Dec 6, 2016.

?

What do you want to see?

1. Desert Theme

12.5%
  2. Winter Theme

37.5%
  3. City Theme

50.0%
  4. Grass and things theme

6.3%
  5. A mix of everything

12.5%
  6. M_Valley, Isle, Cyclopean, and Dust_storm as the map rotation

6.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Lazybum

Lazybum :D Staff Member Moderator

Ah, well you're right I don't think it would be too hard because quite honestly I expect the usual commanders for the pug anyway. I already know what to set the prices at too if I did it, a very simply 5res for every second, so 60 seconds is 300 res. I suppose this might be fun for the usual commanders such as yourself to have something to do other then just yelling at people, balancing the resources and all that. So I'll leave this one up to the commanders, if you can get another commander or two to agree to research costs I'll add them to the pug. Just let it be known I'll be asking for commanders ahead of time so I can give them all the scripts.

I always forget which map is snowbound. I keep thinking it's the one with the bunker in mid but I feel like I'm wrong.

2. Xyaminou

Xyaminou Member

It's not gonna change much in commander's activities, just maybe keep a closer eye on resources.

It's the one with the two bases NW and SE with gates that you can close, tank elevator and a bunker in which you can launch a nuke.
    It's not a bad map but it usually ends up in a clusterfuck around one of the fortress as the only way to get inside is to push a button, I know Destroyer is working on fixing a few issues with it and making gate actually break (or open) when you damage them enough.[/QUOTE]

3. Señor_Awesome

Señor_Awesome Member

I really feel like I could've done it that one time I was there pounding on the door. All it takes is perseverance and no assholes hopping down to kill you every now and then.

4. Lazybum

Ah yeah, that's snowbound. Hmm, if it's the updated version definitely if not maybe, I wanna check out the other snow maps first. I kinda want to do railroad or whatever it's called, the one with the town in center and be is on a hill in the nw. It kinda fulfills both snow map and city map, and has the bonus of being an open map, atm the only other open snow map I can think of is frozen summit.

5. Señor_Awesome

Señor_Awesome Member

Glycenpass

6. Xyaminou

Xyaminou Member

Railroad is extremely small and very BE sided.

7. VulcanStorm

VulcanStorm Developer Staff Member Moderator

What about glacial?

8. ScardyBob

ScardyBob Member

Frost PUG :) :) :)

9. complete_

complete_ lamer

i have a shitty snow map that lags but at least its better than railroad

10. Lazybum

I know, ballast. It's just I remember that map being really small, much smaller then railroad. It's been forever since I played it though.