★UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Candles, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

don't even waste your time dt, people will spin anything to feed their agenda and not care if they are dealing with the facts or not. and that's why Hilary lost the majority people are sick of this crap and can see right through it.

2. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

what did Obama do for black communities?? they are worse off since he took office and crime rate in the inner city communities have gone through the roof and their unemployment rate increased. which is another reason why trump got more votes from black voters than any other republican which helped him win.

3. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

poverty rate for Black people has increased and Black home ownership decreased under Obama.

4. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Put these lyrics in for a summary of 2016 so far:
    Mitt Romney, Kanye West, Kim Jong un, riot fest

Black lives matter, harry caray, Kim kardashian

Mitch McConnell, Hill'ry Clinton, superpred'tor, Class division

North Korea, South Korea, Vladimir putin

Robertsons, pay for play, Billy Bush, Harambe

Cubs win, the Trump and I, and the Bernie dream did die

Glass ceilings, 3-1 lead, grab em by the pussy

Immigration, obamacare, presidency goodbye

We didn't start the fire

It was always burning, since the world's been turning

We didn't start the fire

No we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it

5. TheLiberalElitist

TheLiberalElitist Member

Actually that is not true, as the poverty rate among black teens has been declining from 35% in 2009 to under 23% where it stands today.

Actually overall unemployment among African american communities is down across the board

6. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

I see, thanks for the correction/info.
    Hopefully Trump will do a better job for all Americans

7. Drag0wn

Drag0wn Member

The witch is dead!

About 95% of my fellow sailors at my command who did vote (depending on state laws it is actually very hard to do) voted for Trump. The mood today was great.

Mainstream media is dead
    Establishment politics btfu (even look at the republicans who abandoned him last month)
    Special snowflakes and political correctness are going away again
    Obamacare is on suicide watch

For the first time since I was aware of politics, I don't have to worry about some new leftist bullshit coming out every year that stomps on everything I believe in.

It'll be a fun ride.

vipervicki likes this.
  8. complete_

complete_ lamer

apparently trump will be better than hillary for black communities because hostility is better than neglect

also holy shit you guys are just as idiotically optimistic as people were when obama won in 08

9. complete_

complete_ lamer

who knew that after 8 years of not closing a prison you promised to close, mass surveilling people, imprisoning whistleblowers, droning villages, selling arms to dictators, and forcing private insurance on people when you promised single payer that people are less inclined to vote for you

lol and this is barely scratching the surface

enjoy giving these powers to trump, dumbass

e: every time political correctness is brought up its always a conservative whining about it. and then they lose their shit when jay z says nigga

flasche likes this.
  10. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Jesus fucking christ I don't care who says "nigga" but thanks again for assuming I do.

When has Trump been openly hostile to blacks? I don't recall anytime he has been, in fact, he has been rather welcoming to everyone of all races while Hillary tried to run a smear campaign against him. Trump's commercials and outlook were mostly positive America, Hillary was "Don't vote for him hes a racist, sexist, mysoginist asshole". Seriously complete, at this point please just fuck off. You lost, you were wrong, he won. You keep saying "He can't do this" but you have been saying this shit about him since day 1 and EVERYTIME he has proven you wrong. Just today, the narrative was "STOCKMARKET CRASH FOLLOWING TRUMP" but today it has a 300 point gain.

Trump won because of the political correctness, because of the Dem's abandoning the downtrodden working blue collar class of the Rust belt. The globalists have shipped their jobs overseas and Hillary, instead of catering to them, decided to cater to the "college educated SJW" where they attempted to shame people who voted for Trump. You have NO idea how bad it is here with "PC" culture, and it's not about saying "nigga" or any of that. Seriously, if you are a guy and you are walking down the street and you say "hello" to a woman she can call Sexual Harassment and RUIN your life. It has happened NUMEROUS times to people, the most recent notable one being "Hugh Mungus" whom the internet rallied behind because the lady was a retarded SJW who filmed it. PC culture is cancer, and the cancer needs to be eliminated and the electorate thought Trump, who is quite Anti-PC, was the best choice.

You seem to also fail to understand that people don't WANT someone who is establishment, someone who answers to the banks. The people of the Rust belt don't care. They lost their jobs, they lost their homes, they can hardly afford to eat or pay for bills but electing Trump was there molotov cocktail that promised to restore them their jobs, who seemed like the last beacon of hope when Hillary accepted money from the same places that drove their jobs overseas. You don't understand that to many American's, Trump seemed like the last hope for American's to not be ruled by global politics, it was the blue collar's last stand, the middle classes last stand and it succeded. And instead of having a congratulatory attitude, you come in here and shit on us, you come in here to say we all take offense when someone says the word "nigga'. You say we are as "optimistic" about Obama even though Obama was ruled by the same establishment that Hillary was. You say we hate blacks, you say we hate gays, you say we hate everyone but ourselves but the campaigns prove who was more inclusive and who was the true fear mongerer. Now let our country heal, let us get over this great divide.

Edit: This got a little rambly and I apologize for that, you just have no idea the amount of PC culture that is here in the US. It seriously sucks when a guy can be called for rape when he says "hello" to someone and then the lady calls the cops and then the government under Hillary would have supported the women over the man despite no evidence. THAT is what sucks.

11. complete_

complete_ lamer

triggered

12. TheLiberalElitist

TheLiberalElitist Member

Yes, let's see how a narcissistic man-child runs this country

"

13. complete_

complete_ lamer

"a guy can be called for rape when he says hello to someone" ~ empires forum user donald trump

14. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Here is Hugh Mungus. 1 of the many people who has this happen to him. You literally don't think this is a thing, but it really is in America. There are TONS of these videos out there of SJW's calling sexual harassment over this shit. The man also had a recent surgery, can't do his job, has cancer and can't pay for repairs on his truck.

Here's another, where a man said hello to a woman who was driving by. This is what I am against. This treatment of people and calling RAPE or SEXUAL HARASSMENT at the drop of a hat.

For the first video: Trump was included in a lawsuit that involved MANY complex owners. He actually got out of that without paying a cent because the case against him was, I believe, dismissed.

So what if he doesn't want foreigners brought into our country when they are from a dangerous part of the world? I still fail to see how this is racist, in fact, it's supporting all American's because he's putting American's, of all races, above foreigners.

15. complete_

complete_ lamer

im going to need a timecode for when they're called for rape

16. complete_

complete_ lamer

"guys stop using these videos of these one or two person at every single trump rallies yelling about jew-s-a it doesnt represent us"
    "im being called for rape for saying hello"

17. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

18. complete_

complete_ lamer

vicki you misplaced your map at the last cheese pizza party

19. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

lol no idea what you mean

20. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Alright, so let me elaborate here.

Trump ran an inclusive campaign, his thing was about American's coming together. Believe it or not, that is what his message was. It was "Make America Great Again" and it did NOT discriminate against any race which is shown considering Trump underperformed with whites and overperformed, by nearly double what was expected, with Latinos and Blacks, more than any Republican candidate in History.

Hillary on the other hand, ran the campaign Slogan "Stronger Together" which is Ironic considering she called half Americans deplorable, constantly kept saying Trump is a racist, misogynist, etc and dividing her campaign from his and making this a campaign about race rather than economics, the premise of Trump's campaign.

People did do shit, but as evidenced in the O'keefe videos/Wikileaks they were plants by the DNC. Note, at this point you are going to say "SOURCE!" but seeing as we have given enough of that in the past, I won't even bother because no matter what you won't believe it and we will be back at square one. The Social Justice Warriors in America want Whites to feel oppressed, the SJW's want White males to pay for their ancestors crimes, they want slavery reparations (which have been given), they think all men are pigs. I have told you time and time again, the SJW's between the US and Canada are really different with US being much much worse. You HAVE to take a womens claim of sexual assault as 100% true or you are ruled a sexist, misidentifying someone's gender can get you in serious trouble, saying hello, as evidenced in those videos, can have them FREAK out at you saying that you have no right to talk to them because you are a man. I really don't care what you think at this point, election over, our candidate won for the reasons I have told you yet you still don't believe it and instead think we are all racist.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.