★UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Candles, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

2. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

3. ScardyBob

ScardyBob Member

Burying the lead a bit there :)
    General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Clinton +3.3
    General Election: Trump vs. Clinton Clinton +3.2

4. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

that wasn't available with I copied whose poll is that?

5. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

oh you posted the average I posted todays polls I wasn't burying anything for pete's sakes.
    I'm more interested in the daily poll than average, the daily poll tells me more.

6. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Aaah thats exactly the argument trump used 1 mail per second, but the thing is, atleast in the article I read about it, the fbi doesnt handread a mail per second, they litteraly dont handread anything unless it passed through the filter. Everything is done digitally and according to many fbi officicers( I cant find the source but I read it this afternoon ) they;ve processed more information than the entire clinton thing.

intermezzo

ok I found it anyway since i felt like just saying it doesnt mean anything
    https://www.wired.com/2016/11/yes-donald-trump-fbi-can-vet-650000-emails-eight-days/

I could quote more just to make it easyer for you, but just read the article

below is a twitter from snowden
    Edward Snowden

✔@Snowden

@jeffjarvis Drop non-responsive To:/CC:/BCC:, hash both sets, then subtract those that match. Old laptops could do it in minutes-to-hours.

7. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

for me wieners emails don't mean anything because as I posted before her emails and her private server should have gotten her indicted and convicted. but since Obama and the doj are protecting her it did not happen.

but congress will continue the investigations.

8. Paradox

@DT I couldnt find if the FBI has investigated the 33000 email or if it was just the internet doing it. If its the FBI that looked into those 33000 emails Iduno why it took them so long, if it was just the internet and media that read those 33000 emails its obvious its going to take so long without the software and hardware the FBI has to do shit like this.

9. Paradox

I honestly dont care about any of it but I felt like its important to inform you that the emails didnt pan out because it was you who originally ( I thnk, Im not sure ) posted about it

10. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

I know they said they didn't find anything that was announced yesterday. I heard his statement yesterday. but like I said there is enough evidence w/o wiener's laptop to throw her in jail.

and good point why did it take them a short 8 days to go through 650,000 emails and for over 1 year to go through 30,000..very odd

the fbi investigated her 30,000 emails not the media or the internet. she deleted 33,000

11. Paradox

The thing is, Iduno if you can throw the next president in jail

See what I did there

12. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

now she can only be impeached if she breaks the law as president, but if the congress finds her guilty of past crimes before being sworn in or after, I'm not sure how that works.

13. Paradox

I think it'll go something like this-> welp nope, not going to mess with the new president.

Anyway can we just appreciate the brilliant man that is Bernie Sanders, you can say a lot about him, good and bad. But both sides always agreed Bernie was very respected for his integrity and that is something Trump and Hillary dont have. He was a decent human being without any scandals without any actual crimes, the crimes that he is guilty of are the ones that included defending the rights of the blacks and getting arrested for it. Bernie Sanders was a good person in every single meaning of the word good.

If Bernie Sanders wouldve lost against trump it wasnt because of who flamed best, it would've been because the people of the united states dont agree with Bernie his idealogy and policies. And that is what is important in politics.

14. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

well I agreed to that about Bernie until he sold out, when we all found out how the DNC rigged it against Bernie which got the DNC chairman fired and then he endorsed Hilary and campaigns for her which screwed his supporters just as the dnc did.

15. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Wasn't Bernie the one who voted in favor of dumping Nuclear Waste in a poor Hispanic town? I'm pretty sure he did.

16. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

btw his supporters are suing the DNC for the donations to Bernie, I really feel bad for them because most were people who don't have a lot and donated small amounts and how it was basically throwing their money down the sewer.

17. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Paradox, the FBI had been reading the emails ever since they received them at the Benghazi hearing when they first learned about her mis-use and private email server. It did take them a REALLY long time to read those emails because they were connecting the dots, or that is what is inferred, to see if an actual crime had been committed. There is no way they went through 650,000 in the time frame and able to link them to other stuff, and if that is the case then I would welcome them to release all 650,000 to the public if there is nothing wrong in there.

Edit: I do agree though that they don't hand read most, but surely 8 days is NOT enough time to connect the dots on all of them.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
  18. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

yes
    Voted to dump Vermont’s nuclear waste in a majority Latino community in Sierra Blanca, Texas

In 1998, the House of Representatives approved a compact struck between Texas, Vermont and Maine that would allow Vermont and Maine to dump low-level nuclear waste at a designated site in Sierra Blanca, Texas. Sanders, at the time representing Vermont in the House, cosponsored the bill and actively ushered it through Congress

19. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

lets not forget bernies 3 homes and the newest one just bought in Aug for a vacation home worth over 1/2 a million. he talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk

20. Paradox

And surely thats your oppinion because you want this scenario where its impossible, but if snowden, NSA information analysts and other ICT experts basicly say you're scenario is wrong trump ( and you aint an informations expert but a med student ). Then you are probably wrong. Its like someone who doesnt know anything from medicine says doctors are wrong cause it doesnt sound believable-> 1 mail per second

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.