Terror attack in Munich (germany) #NotAgain

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by blizzerd, Jul 22, 2016.

?

Who did it this time, place your bets

1. Extreme rightwing nutter

22.2%
  2. Extreme leftwing nutter

11.1%
  3. Allround nutter

44.4%
  4. Extremist muslim

11.1%
  5. Extremist christian/other religion

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Refugee kanacken nutter

11.1%
  7. Turks, pro or con erdogan (does it really matter)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Others

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Avatarix

the more the "losers", the more shootings
    let's bully more!

2. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

Should we make another thread about the newest shooting or just keep going here?

3. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

Well if we mean the same thing you really dont shoot with a machete...

4. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Ill bet $20 it was a muslim again.

5. Caelorum

Caelorum Member

Again? Also you realize the previous one m, if he was Muslim, most likely was from a different religious movement than IS and most terrorist are and they are just as likely to kill each other right? (or probably even more likely to)

6. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

its just about confirming their ressentiments to eachother, dont even try unless you want to vent your disgust.
    just look at how silent theyve been once it turned out the motivation for the guy in munich seemed different. #WhatAPitty
    but no ofc im exaggerating, they only mean to inform people that those terrorists claim to be muslim. because only them know that, we are just blinded by lying system media. #WakeUp

btw ansbach you two, for being so interested and aware you lack the latest news. a 27yo syrian refugee (who was in treatment because of a suicide attempt before) blew himself up outside a festival. clearly the only reason is islam as always #NotAgain.
    and if you really want to get off to something, there was a dual suicide bombin in iraq yesterday, ~80 dead. but thats completely uninteresting isnt it? it was only 80 muslim sandniggers anyway, they did us a favor, 80 terrorists less. also clearly islam to blame, because it commands kill muslims if they dont kill themselfs. kinda makes you wonder how they grew so many. #WhoCares

but its i who has a narrow view, totally. it is i who just ignores all rationale and base everything on emotions - must be unconditional love, which i wasnt even aware i am capable of - but is awesome im leik jebus #WorshipMe(andmoreimportantgivemeallyourmoneys)

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  7. Caelorum

Caelorum Member

wow, not sure how I should read your post Flasche.. Care to try again?

8. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

Could you rephrase most of that so it becomes understandable? Im not a native speaker so if its perfect English then im sorry but holy shite i dont understand what you are saying.

9. flasche

no, i do not care enough

wasnt refering to you with "you two", i meant blizzered and donald trump.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  10. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

Are you drunk?

Are you okay? You worry me lately, too many 'shitflipping' that i am used from you. Do you want to talk to me privately?

11. flasche

no thanks ill pass on that one aswell. if you feel the need to tell me something in private go on, ill neither ignore nor not reply to it.

12. complete_

complete_ lamer

yep. came here just to post this. this topic doesnt get to be as big as the other ones because it doesnt fit blizzerd/dev/trump idea of who would do this. such a shame he targetted arabs and worshipped brevik because otherwise we could whine about muslim culture

its almost as if the MSM gave up on this story once we found out it wasnt isis

dont bother making a topic for the new shooting because it wasnt isis either and it'll drop off the news cycle in a day

13. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

It dropped off the new cycle because it was a refugee and they can't tarnish the image of all the poor poor refugees who come over because then public opinion would shift against them, oh wait it already is. Funny how all these terror attacks and all these terrorist organizations come from one religion and not many religions. Funny how the media JUMPED on the fact he was an "Ultranationalist" but then as soon as it came out he was a muslim dropped the story.

14. flasche

who are you talking about now?

15. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Well, specifically the munich shooting but any of these other events as well I guess would also fit what I just said.

16. complete_

complete_ lamer

munich shooter wasnt a refugee.

he even said he was german. are all muslims refugee's according to you?

you sure have a funny way of looking at things

17. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

The Munich shooter arrived in Germany two years ago and reportedly shouted "Allahu akbar" by numerous witnessess. Yes, I would say he isn't "German" because a true german wouldn't own a gun, shout allahu akbar, shoot children, or have just moved to germany two years ago.

18. flasche

the munich shooter was born, raised and schooled in munich.

19. complete_

complete_ lamer

you have no idea what you are talking about
    is someone going to finally admit they were wrong?

20. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Your right your right, I misread. I concede that his facebook shows ties to him and his family having syrian descent.

His name was introduced into the media as David S. which, later on turned into Ali David Sonboly which actually is Ali Daud Sonboly. His facebook page showed him having ties to him and his family in Syria, was pro Islamic Turkey, and was apart of an islamic clan that is very pro Turkey. The excuse the media is going with now is he was captivated by shooting sprees but I have to ask, what terrorist DOESN'T liek shooting sprees of infidels?