Terror attack in Nice (France)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Donald Trump, Jul 15, 2016.

1. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

you say islam, you say muslim, you mean them aswell - they are no minority group, terrorists are.
    one sentence among dozens of generalisations? cmon

2. flasche

where do i say that? did i change my profile picture? i did neither moarn, nor praise it, i didnt say anything about it actually.
    do i say nothing should be done? all i say is, dont hold a whole religion accountable for the act of a few.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
  3. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

But police are systematically racist for the shootings of a couple black guys?

When statistics show upwards of 40% of a religion supports or semi-supports the acts of terrorists, the religion needs to go through a reformation and the only way to do that is to apply pressure to them TO change and to make it not publicly acceptable unless it changes. The people who accept a reformation are good, there are groups actively trying to reform Islam in the US and Europe, I APPLAUD them and they have my FULL support. However, the Muslims who come over, don't seek to reform and still praise the Quran and its violent teachings should not be allowed in Western Countries. Their values are against ours.

4. flasche

i said your police has general violence issues. but im damn sure a lot of cops that have to deal with the everyday effects of failed social politics also suffer from racial prejudices. they would be uberhumans if not.
    like a lot of minority groups also suffer from the inverse racism - so?
    violence creates more violence, pretty simple.

also what is semi-supporting terrorism? like stabbing is ok, but bombing not?
    and religion should have disappeared long ago, but its the opium of the people.
    its the absurdity people flee to in an even more absurd world of a reckless few - absurd isnt it?

btw it was not meant as "recreational" drug use, in marx' times it was still used as a painkiller (and actually still is - it btw is the oldest painkiller, has a history of a few thousand years)

Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
  5. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

http://www.dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler

Cops killed nearly twice as many whites as blacks in 2015. According to data compiled by The Washington Post, 50 percent of the victims of fatal police shootings were white, while 26 percent were black. The majority of these victims had a gun or "were armed or otherwise threatening the officer with potentially lethal force," according to MacDonald in a speech at Hillsdale College.

Some may argue that these statistics are evidence of racist treatment toward blacks, since whites consist of 62 percent of the population and blacks make up 13 percent of the population. But as MacDonald writes in The Wall Street Journal, 2009 statistics from the Bureau of Justice Statistics reveal that blacks were charged with 62 percent of robberies, 57 percent of murders and 45 percent of assaults in the 75 biggest counties in the country, despite only comprising roughly 15 percent of the population in these counties.

"Such a concentration of criminal violence in minority communities means that officers will be disproportionately confronting armed and often resisting suspects in those communities, raising officers’ own risk of using lethal force," writes MacDonald.

MacDonald also pointed out in her Hillsdale speech that blacks "commit 75 percent of all shootings, 70 percent of all robberies, and 66 percent of all violent crime" in New York City, even though they consist of 23 percent of the city's population.

"The black violent crime rate would actually predict that more than 26 percent of police victims would be black," MacDonald said. "Officer use of force will occur where the police interact most often with violent criminals, armed suspects, and those resisting arrest, and that is in black neighborhoods."

. More whites and Hispanics die from police homicides than blacks. According to MacDonald, 12 percent of white and Hispanic homicide deaths were due to police officers, while only four percent of black homicide deaths were the result of police officers.

"If we’re going to have a 'Lives Matter' anti-police movement, it would be more appropriately named "White and Hispanic Lives Matter,'" said MacDonald in her Hillsdale speech.

6. flasche

last year there have been as many deaths by cops as there have been in the recent 30 years in germany if multiply the population size to fit.

7. complete_

complete_ lamer

we all know you are a member of the far left facist group antifa
    you got all worked up over me that you called me an asshole and then continued to be so upset you tried to assign something i said about hillary to trump and now you're acting like you're all hot shit. lol ok dude

8. flasche

i indeed was at the age of 18.

9. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

That explains the extreme autism.

How do you go from this
    [​IMG]

To this
    [​IMG]
    It looks like a fetus

10. flasche

treaty of saint germaines or how you write that. googling on the phone sucks.

also i always thought chicken.

11. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

The guy wasnt a muslim. Just some upset guy that happend to have a tan.

12. Neoony

Neoony Member

Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
  13. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

SOUTH TYROL NEVER FORGET! Hopefully the Tyroleans will rise up in the future and renew their armed struggle against the Italian occupiers!

14. complete_

complete_ lamer

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/who-mohamed-lahouaiej-bouhlel-what-8425647
    its been months and months and syrian refugees havent seem to be comitting attacks, yet french citizens have been.

france from my point of view has one of the most aggressive responses to this problem compared to other nations. they banned muslim garments many years ago. they were in a state of emergency until this july, and its back now.
    it doesnt seem to be working. maybe they should try something else

15. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

They never banned Muslim garments, they were in a state of emergency but so was Belgium for about the entirety of 2016 and so was Germany for a couple times, also your premise is wrong since other EU countries have had lots of terrorist attacks done to them from people coming in through the Syrian refuge stream.

This week even some afghan refugee took an Axe to people on a train yelling Allah Akbar and having an Isis flag in his house... who are you kidding???

16. flasche

yet the german interior minister said its questionable wheter he was in contact with IS or if he radicalized himself.
    what brings 17year olds to throw away their lifes? certainly not the prospect of a decent life.
    and the guy in nizza? a devout muslim druggy? its all going together so well isnt it?

what part do our increasingly exclusive societies play*? doesnt matter, its the book and the book alone, if you only just touch it you turn terrorist ...
    ... oh i wished some truely humanist democrat could write like that, id run through the streets and smack tards with that book (not very hard, only to make them touch it).
    tho there are some really great books, maybe its because people just dont read anymore?

*im not considering it as singular driving factor, but it takes its share. but escalation is what the majority of plebs scream and vote for. just wait, sooner or later youll get the next big war you are so eager to break loose. cant be this long anymore, did you enlist already?

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
  17. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

What difference does it make how he took the propaganda into him? who made the propaganda... ISIS... Its irrelevant if the communication went both ways, we can be pretty guaranteed of it at least going one way therefore he was influenced by them, striving for their ideals.

Oh, but then there is the fact that ISIS released this gem...
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/german-train-axe-attack-isis-8449327

who are you kidding???

The weaker of society are being prayed on first by extremists, because they are easier... i dont see the relevance if he was a druggy or doing stuff that was against his own faith, the fact is he decided that some of the horribly bad stuff in the Koran applied to his personal life to a degree that he could not do 'nothing' and he should enact violence.

Our society has never in the history of the world been as inclusive as it is today. You are full of shit and you are basing your arguments on appeals to emotion and false narratives.

Some of the greatest thinkers of the 60 and 70s see their books banned from school while filth like the thora and derivatives are placed on pedestals for no other reason then 'muh feelings'... that is the problem with todays societal awareness. So much progress in the 70s and 80 has been rolled back in the nillies and 010s and people cant even seem to face it.

When you blend your culture with what from your perspective is a backwards or uncivilized culture some regression is always to be expected as people adapt and transition but never in the history of the written word that passed me have we seen a time where the barbarians are honored by the civilised, even when presented with event after event where their wrongness is displayed for everyone to see... This extreme apologetics is not just harmful for the people practicing it but also for the people who have to live under the effects of its influence.

You are an idiot if you do not realize ISIS and the culture they try to propagate for power has already been at war with the west for at least a couple years... I wont enlist since i am a deep pacifist and i do not believe in violence, but i see all around me people having their pens broken and censored... either by state enforced censorship, media blackouts or simple social pressure and shaming tactics.

tldr; we are already at war, but its a war that can only be won in the university classes through exhuming feelings and fiction from a debate about facts. It will be fought through propaganda mills and dirty tactics no doubt, but we have to stand fast in being factual, objective and fair or we risk seeming even more the hypocrite that the west currently appears... we are losing a generation to lies because we cannot face the truth.

No matter how wrong someone is, if you take away their most powerful weapon, their pen and their word you leave them only the sharpening of their blade.

18. flasche

sure ...

... may i ask, what did you study again? i mean if you accuse univerities to promote "feelings and fiction" you better know first hand.

also you mix up your resentiments, dont fall back into last century prejudices, jews as the enemy of your enemy are now your friends. you should pay more attention to your sources.
    tho both are semites (at least the arab muslims), so maybe youre just consistent afterall?

no but seriously, its stunning how you blend out the history of those region and assume they would have developed like regions where major portions of society prospered for at least 50 years now.
    tho ofc your explanation why its differnt is gonna be as simple and monocausal as the rest, its islam, end.
    i only wish i could explain to me the world as simple as you do, my life would be so much easier.
    i could just despise and hate people - hell i could even feel superior, and put all the blame for my personal problems on people who cannot defend themselfs.
    oh man how id love that, maybe i should switch sides?

they did in 2011, tho ofc they know human rights and simply not mentioned burka or hijab specifically so it held infront the european court for human rights (decision was 2014)
    but if you followed the preceeding debate its pretty clear who this law was aimed at.

but im just full of shit, so simply ignore me.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
  19. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

Sadly i did not have the luxury to get an education in the same fashion as most, you might have heard me mention it here and there, but some things do change and perhaps it is important if you know my backstory.

At 15 i was kicked out of my parents house because my dad found out i had a boyfriend, and this did not particularly jive with how he saw the world. I spent about a 2 or 3 weeks on the street eating from garbage and borrowing from friends and quit school because my dad wrote me out. Between 15 and 17 i was off and on living at my parents place basically in solitary confinement and being his personal punch bag until 2 weeks before 18 i was kicked out again because 'it was legal now' (it wasn't, but at first i did not know and after that i preferred the streets tbh), spent 7 months on the streets gaining money in most ways a young handsome man could get money through and luckily always stayed clear from drugs and incurable disease.

This until i finally got help for myself through the government in a 'try or freeze to death in the winter' situation. Got a small place, my first computer to look for jobs and internet (and my brother bought me the Orange box, thats how i got into empiresmod). I was helped to get a job at a bakery doing the exact same thing every night from 22 to 7, but at least it was always warm and free food) i worked full time for 2 years.

My dad got cancer during this and needed constant care, my mother thinking she found a way out of the relationship and the constant beatings and his tyranny basically packed his shit and kicked him out because he was too weak to resist... I took out a loan im still paying for and hired him a place close to mine and tended to his care, he never stopped berating me blaming me for his disease, his failed marriage, god forsaking him and these lands and his misfortune in his finances, but at least i can hold up my head and say i am the better man. I was able to save up a little to be able to afford finishing highschool. He chose to have eutanasia in the hospital surrounded by his loved ones, i was not invited. My mom was but apparently was a no show.

After that i took evening classes while again working 7 days a week fulltime to finish up my 7th year finals so i could follow higher education, i did this at the Higher institute Geel, again completed this in evening classes and taking extras through the weekend to get my bachelors in information technologies.

after this i got a job as junior data administrator and had an awesome boss who allowed me to continue studying for my masters in database design engineering again at the Higher institute Geel, It was at this time my former husband took over bringing in most of the cash for our household and i could work part time and fit in some courses at the university of leuven and Gent with the 19 year olds to finally last year finish my second masters paper and get my second masters degree through the 'manama' organization, an academic one this time.

I now do the job that the guy that hired me's boss did.
    I now have my own flat, my own car, my husband helped me through thick and thin with everything and that i wanted to spend the rest of my life with i decided a couple years back we grew apart since he wanted to settle down with kids and i did not, it still hurt and got a bit messy but in the end it was for the best... i had a couple rl friends that i could rely on and eventually one of them became my current gf. Thats where i am now at. and that is where i come from.

The thora is the basis for large parts of the Koran, i dont see the problem in my rationale? are you drunk? Im not against Jews, im against organized religion, and the one i know best il attack the fiercest. Muslims, jews, christians, any organised religion is the same

Its religion, end... religion is provable to be a bad ideology to live by, to have caused a lot of large scale suffering in the world and there is an argument to be made it has a portion to do with most suffering on this world... the baseless separation of people into camps on what fairy tale they believe in with the sole purpose of getting power over people and keep them in line.

These people i attack have no interest in being in the defensive, they are on the attack and they are attacking western liberal values and the freedom of speech and thought. They are the same kind of people like my dad, and the same kind of people like the president in turkey, they want the destruction of the west, and will use gullible fools and idiots alike to get it. All through the weapon against reason that is religion.

The law was aimed against clothing that are worn with the distinct purpose of making it impossible to identify people... hijabs are entirely legal as long as they are not used to cover the facial features (eyes, mouth, nose, cheeks). This however was not the only thing that was in this law package... another thing was that people who came from another country had to be followed up and helped integrate if they came to live with relatives, they had to learn where they could get help and housing if needed and how they could learn to stand up for themselves and become independant if they ever decided to do so...

This was done not only to prevent muslim wives literally imported in bulk containers from being completely isolated from society as some kind of house elf but also because it was deemed a womens rights violation considering the ideology behind WHY they wear the burka and are isolated from western society...

Burkas and other face coverings are banned in public for men and women alike for the same reason why it is illegal in france to beat your wife or to castrate your kid, because its inhuman to force people to do that... and thats 99.99% of the time what happens... they are forced to do it, now they have an option to wear it at home or not but in public at least they dont have to fear getting beaten and assaulted for being muslim and not wearing it, a real plague in predominantly muslim neighborhoods even for non muslims back in the day

perhaps next time you should only talk about stuff you actually know a fuck about...

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
  20. complete_

complete_ lamer

burqas are the same as beating your wife guys
    but its the women we saw that choose whether to wear them
    banning things people want and demonizing them sure doesnt make people upset
    hey look first you said they didnt ban anything and now you're backtracking saying its done for the good of society. you do a pretty good forum donald trump
    oh and i said syrian refugee. i know sometimes when people get a little heated they glance over words

your dad is not muslim and what happened in your youth was entirely your government's fault