Empires Summer League Game #3

Discussion in 'Events' started by Spike, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Lawliet

Lawliet Member

I'm leaving Team Tango indefinitely. This league has become too much of a hassle for me to deal with, and given my current status I am unable to practice and lead a team towards victory. My apologies to all members of Team Tango and of the Empires Summer League, this game just isn't for me anymore.

2. Sgt.Security

Sgt.Security Member

Dafuq? Did you just unfriend everyone too?

3. Spike

Spike Long Live The King!

I think he did he may just have some things going on currently i think its best everyone gives him some breathing space for now. However now one captain has basically gone mia and the other i had to remove from captain for being a complete cunt this league seems to be going so well. If anyone else would be willing to step in for captain now would be a good time. Hope your ok lawiet i still love you <3 but totally not in a gay way. Actually i do love you in a gay way <3

4. Spike

I may just captain for whiskey and i might ask AZK to do tango

5. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

Scar is burning through captains like crazy. :beatenimp:

6. Spike

pretty much.

7. Spike

i don't really want to cancel it i would actually like to see this though.

8. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

Nope, sorry just rejoined my old ARMA squad last week and likely won't make the upcoming games and I don't want to lead anything in empires, ya'll are dicks yo.

Xyaminou likes this.
  9. Spike

"ya'll are dicks yo." that i can agree with.

10. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

I love it - it's like when people use WhatsApp to let everyone know they deactivated Facebook.

11. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

And another actually helpful Vet for noobs leaves Empires. Au revoir Lawliet, you shall be missed.

I know he did wrong but are we really going to sacrifice such a major cornerstones of our community in the efforts of punishment on a 1 time offender? I don't blame him for leaving this now toxic community where the only server running (I express my gratitude for even having a server Creeper I do appreciate your hosting), has him banned. No point in having other people added or even having the game installed if you can't even play with others. Sad that someone who remembers me from when I basically started playing quits.

I know its not my place to govern how everything is done but jesus we are burning through vets who are actually helpful, organization is falling apart for all the events, tank and infantry combat that is more or less rock/paper/dynamite where one research path dominates and one class reigns supreme, and the ever shrinking vet population that gets angry at all the noobs who join giving them all cancer and causing them to quit. Vets hardly play in the public matches unless it is an arranged match, to which they still are starting to quit. This is getting absolutely pathetic to the extent the game may be populated but all the good old fun days we all once had are gone in pursuit of a major bitch fest where we complain about balancing and argue about absolutely idiotic things.

This game may be around, but its turned completely rotten inside and out. Believe me, a lot of people feel this way who play the game but don't come on the forums to express it because this is the epitome of cancer within the Empires Community.

With that being said, I am not attending the match.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
  12. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

This like a new fad? Get fed up with empires and remove everyone from your friends list because of that?

13. Señor_Awesome

Señor_Awesome Member

Yeah why can't people just be like me and stick around out of spite. Gotta drag the community down with me and make it as miserable as possible for those who are still able to draw the nectar of happiness from the dregs of this unholy chalice.

complete_ and A-z-K like this.
  14. Spike

Honestly This mod just isn't fun the play anymore the infantry combat just feels stale and the tank combat doesn't really feel satisfying enough and just the general unbalance of some aspects of the game. Even organised games are not really interesting anymore other than the the early game gameplay like apc rushes and micro managing strategy's. All in all this mod has become very stale even the pub games are the same maps over and over plus theres the issue that every game is quite stacked. then there is the general competence of the players and commanding these players is not fun they fail to listen to the most simple orders and even a few of the "vets" are not competent in the slightest. Also i find in annoying when commanding when one "good" rifleman can sway the outcome of the game by shitting on everyone and watching my players from above not being able to help them. Don't get me wrong i do love empires however its hard to play currently in this state.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
    blizzerd likes this.
  15. Z100000M

Senor you better get hooked up on some prescription happiness juice and find a girlfriend before you go full candles on me.

16. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

Only reason im here is for the same reason i went to my grandma that last time...

to hold her hand as life slipped away and tell her it'l be ok.

17. Z100000M

Okay, bust me for double posting, i dont give a fuck , this deserves a seperate reply.

Spike, youve got absolutely no fucking right to talk about stacking. Ive seen you do it a stupid amount of times lately. Even worse, your goon squad had fallen into a habit of stacking games and apc rushing every time possible, which predictably kills the server.

18. Spike

you mean me, myst senpai <3 and neko senpai <3 doing crazy bsid apc rushes ? but thats fun. It isn't really stacking when its just us 3

19. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

3>1

20. Spike

wtf paradox