Terror attack in Nice (France)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Donald Trump, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Large attack just happened in Nice, France. 73 dead, 100+ injured as of now. Reports are truck crashed through crowd watching fireworks for Bastile day and apparently 1-multiple gunman got out and started firing. 1 is dead, more could be loose, its unknown at this time.

2. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

If only there was more gun control in france so that the gunman wouldn't have access to guns. That's what critics always say of america after a mass shooting.

God bless the french celebrating their day of liberty. France is the cradle of liberty and freedom, and is the third greatest country in the world after based Poland (the last defenders of christendom), and the future independent Republic of Texas. I hope they get the gunman/men.

3. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Unconfirmed reports of more shooters in back of truck and in gunfight, also unconfirmed that they have the truck and it is loaded with grenades and rifles. Kind of conflicting... I know.

Edit: The ISALMIC state took responsibility #religionofpeace

Edit 2: 75 dead now... and the pictures of children covered up is almost unbearable...

Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
  4. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

Daesh plan to promote Islamophobia in the west because they want their race war. If you play their game you automatically lose, as soon as we buy into the black and white "them & us" narrative they have achieved phase 1 of their mission. People hate to hear it but the best thing is the blitz mentality, carry on.

flasche likes this.
  5. complete_

complete_ lamer

i did. and vicki did too

vicki you have the death touch when it comes to predictions. apparently theres next to zero chance newt is going to be vp since he's booked to speak at the rnc and the other 3 contenders are not (yet the unannounced vp is booked)
    this whole time i was arguing that isis was peaceful and i didnt knoww...... ive been owned

e: anyone else getting an error when they post yet the post goes through?

6. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

It would be such a burn to ISIS if the attackers were captured alive and brought to trial, and the cells would be investigated and taken down through good old fashioned detective work without infringing civil liberties.

twirls mustache

[​IMG]

Lets get to work shall we?

7. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

<sarcasm>
    guys it was the ISLAMIC state, did you read it ISLAMIC!
    I S L A M I C, have i meantioned it was ISLAMIC?
    just so you dont forget it was ISLAMIC!
    because it was ISLAMIC state!
    dont forget ISLAMIC!

and you know who also often is ISLAMIC?
    niggers - full fucking circle, i know everything!

#retardedanddoesntknow
    </sarcasm>

Edit: Tama added sarcasm tags for clarity

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2016
  8. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

Official Western Terrorist Attack Procedure [TOP SECRET]

-Get someone to draw a shitty cartoon
    -People change profile pictures
    -Have every news outlet talk about "solidarity"
    -Deploy ground troops to Twitter, armed with the AR#2016, capable of firing over 1000 high explosive hashtags per minute
    -Get some buildings to project flag colors
    -Sit around with our thumbs up our assholes waiting for the next 200 people to die

9. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

can someone please ban this racist scum

There is no link between Islamist and being a nigger... what are you? some kind of KKK?

10. flasche

who is nation of islam, who was malcolm x?
    but grats you read to your liking, completely out of context, like your new role model (no not me, im the bad dude promoting hate against some ethnicity i conveniently dont belong to)

also you should just have quoted the nigger part, that would have made it look even worse.
    oh just imagine what glorious artificial outrage would have been possible like that - totally wasted potential.

also have you heard, it was ISLAMIC state! ISLAMIC!
    84 deaths to ISLAM ...
    ... and also children, wont somebody please think of the children ISLAM killed.
    ISLAM is terror, ISLAM is hate, ISLAM is evil!
    its ISLAM how dense can one be, they call themselfs ISLAMIC so its obvious that its ISLAM.
    much like the democratic peoples republic of korea, just that they aint ISLAMIC, but democratic and a republic ...
    if only we'd finally open our eyes closed by political correctness and finally eradicate ISLAM once and for all, we could live in a 100% peaceful capitalist wonderland without crime and hate or anything bad at all. and everyone prospers and friendly and caring and people smile at eachother all day if it wouldnt be for ISLAM.
    i think i better write ISLAM a few more times, it only wrote ISLAM once in the last sentnece, not that anyone forget it was ISLAMIC!
    eventually its gonna stick that its only just ISLAM as single cause. its not scapegoating, its calling ISLAM what ISLAM is, the sole root of terrorism and crime and poverty and pissed people at the subway.

totally-not-racist enough for you?

also, did you hear, it was the ISLAMIC state.
    never forget, I S L A M I C!!!!111!!1!oneone!oneeleven!!!

also i cannot be racist, there are no human races, how racist to call me racist.
    and im also a totally unknown guy on this forums, my polictical views are a total mystery to everyone, so it cannot in no way be cynicism, because thats all thats left inside me when i read those kind of posts - it would be rediculous to believe that.
    i am the proto-nazi, hitler traveled with his reichsflugscheibe into the future to get his ideas from me. i live fascism, i breathe fascism, i am fascism.

and im austrian.

what does that mean? i only found references to the Blitzkrieg on the first google page and that barely makes sense in context of the rest of your post :D

11. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

no offense flasche but you are acting too emotional to be objective, no one else gets this worked up. its just a discussion and the wrong one for this thread. so take this discussion elsewhere, that's not here.

12. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Did someone get triggered? You are posting literal racist hate speech now... I think you broke a rule.

Sorry this CULTURE of Islam promotes rape and oppression of women? Sorry this CULTURE promotes the death of LGBT? Sorry this CULTURE promotes the use of asymmetric warfare? (Not all Muslims are terrorists, but it seems all terrorists are Muslims). Sorry this CULTURE approves of killing people who leave it? Sorry this CULTURE is the only "culture" in the world to have offshoots who actively practice extreme violence? Sorry this CULTURE punishes those who draw its prophet? Sorry this CULTURE is stuck in the 1100's while everywhere else has changed with the times?

13. flasche

if this culture is islam - and not just good old terrorism of a terrorist group to gain power - then where is the difference to what you call racism when i say it?
    you are just being overly politically correct, say what you mean.

and dont be so damn racist in calling me racist, im just a concerned white male and you yourself say it aswell, they cannot be trusted, they are taught to lie day in and out and all they want to do is rape and kill non-blievers. so dont oppress an opinion because its wording is not opportune to you, you act like stalin.

14. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

How dare they?!

Also, making new thread please post here about all things islam.

15. flasche

its not as asymmetric anymore, they started to build/buy drones aswell ...

... thankfully, since they still live in teh 1100s, theyre a bit behind.

oh i just saw. he constantly offends colleagues and friends of mine, damn no im not gonna stop to caricature a poor concerned oppressed white male.

16. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Confirmed Triggered. Because I'm a white male I cant be oppressed or concerned for my life? Thanks.

Now, I am offending a backwards ass culture stuck in the 1100's with their types of punishments for people who commit "crimes". Unfortunately, all of us have committed the crime of not being a Muslim which the punishment for that is death.. Muslims as a whole need to reform their religion and strike away this violent parts.

The difference lies in the fact that Islam isn't a race so it isn't racist. Also, I'm pointing out facts which can't be racist, facts need to be confronted to promote change in communities and some of these facts can hurt, but I stand by it needs to be said. What you said, OPENLY saying the N word is racist. I wouldn't say that on here.

I've cited numerous statistics that state the "religion" of Islam has a very very large minority of it that wants to oppress Western Women, supports suicide bombings, supports killings in the name of Allah, supports Jihad, supports Shariah, Supports rape etc etc. I can even point to modern day Islamic governments and point out their torture methods and punishments for certain things and this is a MODERN DAY GOVERNMENT that is committing these heinous acts such as stoning gay people or beheading people who leave their religion. But #NOTALLMUSLIMS even though modern day Islamic Governments still do the same thing the Islamic State does.

I'm sorry, but sitting around and promoting these medieval-esque governments is not something I plan to do. I'm sorry I don't want to live in fear of going to public events because some "CRAZY MUSLIM" wants to kill all the infidels in the name of Jihad and in the name of his god. Sorry I want common sense than to sit down after every attack, mourn the victims, change my profile picture, make some stupid cartoon about "IM WITH YOU", say "Pray for victims of _________', and let it happen again. This is idiotic and insane by definition of insanity. It doesn't work, it's proven to not work, we need to stop it at once.

17. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

we are not at war with Islam we are at war with terrorist groups that radicalized and bastardized Islam who are murdering people of other religions and culture including their own.

18. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Yes, we are at war with radicalized groups who take people hostage and then make them recite versus of the Quran, if they can they get to go free. If they can't, bullet to the head! Sounds like a religion of peace to me! Sounds like they are totally at war with themselves!

When it's estimated 15% of a whole religion are "radicalized" or that 40% support the acts of the terrorists, or Muslim government officials of Islamic countries wont disavow and EVEN FUND THESE GROUPS, yes we are at war.

19. flasche

i think my back-ass culture colleagues are more civililized and able to differentiate than you will ever be.
    and no i dont think its because you are white, im white aswell and im nothing like you, i think its because you need scapegoats to explain the world to you.

20. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

As I have stated, there are some who have integrated western values into Islam, but those coming from the Middle East haven't.

I'd like to edit: Most from the Middle East Haven't. some are grateful.