Empries Summer League Result Thread (for score keeping)

Discussion in 'Events' started by Spike, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Sgt.Security

Sgt.Security Member

I was stating a fact.

And I was referring to the scoreboards that Lawliet posted, not my autistic list, in case that's not obvious.
    How do you "make" scoreboards "beforehand"?

It took me just 10~15 mins to make that autistic list because I played hundreds of games with every single one of you, I don't know how it's possible to spend 4 hours on that.

You can call that list shit/autistic/inaccurate, sure.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
  2. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

Also arty was bugged making our strategy unworkable... artillery feedback skill did not work while we needed it to arty your positions...

we had to use scouts next to your tanks /buildings to see if we hit anything, that means 3 people (we had 3 fronts) that are just sitting around spotting people and doing nothing while constantly dying from random fire...

we were fucked

also

look at the replay, every time you guys rush you catch us at the exact moment with our pants down, every time we rush we run into some random ass-hat on your team that shouldn't be there and reveals our position.

seconds before we can be seen rushing in your main with afs you guys incidentally bought 2 light tanks buying enough time to react... over and over and over this kinda stuff

At one point we did a com squad revive rush and our scout... with the sole function of throwing the sticky while being revived right next to enemy com... QUITS the game seconds before we squad revived because he 'couldn't handle the stress' I wont name names but il say he was someone i considered a vet...

i don't want to take away from your EXCELLENT play here, but we just had to deal with everything going wrong... everywhere... ALL THE TIME... all our plans were thwarted by one thing or another, some could have been foreseen though good play but others couldn't. It was teeth gritting agony all the way for us... but it was fun i guess even though i may or may not have yelled profanities at some time or another.

3. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

Tango won because we are more sexy and have way better fashion.
    Everyone is just salty because they don't have our textile capabilities.

That sucks... On Tango all enlisted are permitted regular breaks in our award winning botanical Zen gardens to offset the frantic lifestyle of an Empires hero & we pipe whale song in the barracks and APCs. The mental health and fortitude of our warriors is a top priority.

Profanity is pretty much the mark of a decent game! Everyone likes to win and it is frustrating to lose when it is close but it is good to be competing. I hope Whiskey comes strong again next game.

4. Xyaminou

Xyaminou Member

If you look at the scoreboards you'll see that two of best players Whiskey had did not show up. We discussed this in Teamspeak after the event was over and we agreed that in the beginning of the game TANGO was favored because WHISKEY did not have riflemen to stand up to Tony and Light. Mid to late game was fairly balanced, I would say it's our team's communication and execution are what made the difference and allowed us to slowly gain ground by attacking the enemy where they're weak. For example in the second game we managed to place a VF in the middle and immediately building 8 light tanks taking the enemy main base by surprise. However we chose to withdraw from that position after the damage was done to capture South-West. Staying in their would have simply cost us tanks.

TL;DL: It was balanced but communication and execution made Tango prevail.

so in that case, Security was right.

5. Lawliet

Lawliet Member

Well played on emp_chain. Not particularly my favorite map, still have no clue where to go on that map.

Round 1:

[​IMG]

Round 2:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
  6. Spike

Spike Long Live The King!

GG good games overall