★UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Candles, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

The congress is requesting the Justice Dept. or FBI I forget which to determine if Shillery changed her testimony she gave in the Benghazi hearing (where she said I never sent or received classified emails among other lies Comey proved she told) from what she said in the FBI interrogation, if she did then she will be brought on perjury charges which is a felony.

Your going down! Billery!..I hope

2. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

You can't literally put something at risk since its figure of speech. You know trolling is one thing but keep some semblance of grammar.

3. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Never forget the 1789 revolution - vive le france - they killed the king and europe went into an uproar. Hillary should be hung high atop the highest hill, but they won't because they don't want the order to become disrupted. If the people can bring one crony to justice, that means they can take down the others.

Let justice fall upon those who commit injustices amongst the good folk. I can't wait for when the day comes the house of al-saud gets what's coming for them.

4. complete_

complete_ lamer

heres a 1990 article excerpt from vanity fair about donald trump (before he was thinking about running for politics fyi)
    [​IMG]
    http://www.vanityfair.com/magazine/2015/07/donald-ivana-trump-divorce-prenup-marie-brenner
    trump owns mein kampf + a list of hitler's speeches and tried to pretend a jewish person gave him it lmao

and which one of you guys is related to this woman (this is worth watching for anyone just jumping in this topic. its fucking hilarious)

and rubio was going to win/replace trump at convention

the logic itself doesn't make sense. its akin to thinking obama is going to take away all the guns and institute sharia law in his last 6 months

5. complete_

complete_ lamer

heres a challenge for you. watch the video of the first black guy that was shot recently. and not the blurry one from the car door, the recent one that was filmed up close in good quality. after that, i want you to say out loud "fuck that sex offender that shouldve happened a long time ago"
    if you beat this challenge, you will at least know you are not a hypocrite in your supporting of the death penalty
    i thought you guys loved the second amendment? he had a permit.
    oh righhhhhhhtt

6. Ωmega

Ωmega Member

Somone please explain to be how the Democratic Party is not designed to Destroy America with it's policies GO! (I just wanna hear the arguments, no offense meant)

7. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Republican party is filled with old democrats so it doesn't make a difference. The democrat philosophy of restricting freedoms and having a big government is alive and well in both parties; republican liberalism is dead. Liberalism is dead. The media constantly attacked Trump but put Ted Cruz on a pedestal, despite the fact that Ted Cruz wants to turn America into a christian Iran. Through a strange turn of events, Trump is indeed the least shit candidate from that race. The establishment didn't want Trump to win the same way the establishment didn't want Bernie to win. In this way, America is ran under a single party and the political system is a sham. You are given two choices between the most average candidates of two parties because that's how the distribution of voting works, you just get averages. Theoretically of course, in reality you get the most crony candidates because they're the ones who got enough money from donors to fund their campaign and agree with their position. Might as well be china.

I want a party that agrees with my god given rights to own an assault rifle, sell marijuana, grow my own food without limit, make sweet love to my transexual wife, and be able to build whatevre the fuck I want without a permit on my property.

8. complete_

complete_ lamer

are you actually from canada? i find it honestly hard to believe... this is not even something conservatives in canada say. what stuff do you watch. one of the two defacto parties is designed to destroy america? seriously?
    i quoted a different post so i was talking about something else. not that hard to understand. do you think when the cop yelled at you, it might have been a little worse if you were black (i made it a race thing. im also happy to make it a income thing if you want
    im waiting for all the evidence before i make an offfical remark

9. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

You have a transexual wife? kinky
    mtf or ftm?

10. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

can an admin split the thread for a new Hillary's shenanigans thread? its kinda spamming the thread to the point that it becomes just a big list of everything wrong with clinton

11. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

that article was an interview with Ivana trump during their divorce, I wouldn't put much stock in statements from an angry woman in the middle of a divorce.

12. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

I think Hillary's misconduct is totally relevant to a thread about the elections where she is a candidate. I could make a new thread for the Castille shooting, that is really difficult to blame on Trump or Clinton. Or Obama...

13. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Perhaps make a new thread pertaining to all shootings, both cop and civilian.

14. McGyver

15. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

16. McGyver

yeah, thats what I meant with consequences, I will adapt the title.

17. complete_

complete_ lamer

trump himself said "who told you that" and that he was only given mein kampf by a jew. its right there in the image. nothing about ivana trump in that image besides laying the seed for asking the speech book question (which his friend said he gave to trump)
    im a little upset you stopped reading after the second paragraph
    the key to living in america is that its always obama

18. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

I read that article months ago and its ivana talking to the interviewer during vanity fair article done many years ago and the article was about their divorce. quote from the article "She had been completely humiliated by Donald through his public association with Marla Maples" she =ivana
    she brought up to her attorney about hitler books and speeches during these time.

19. complete_

complete_ lamer

donald is interviewed

20. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

but lo and behold ivana is very supportive of his run for presidency so if she was so concerned why does she support him now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.