卐AUSTRIA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016卐

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by McGyver, May 5, 2016.

?

Who would you vote?

Poll closed May 26, 2016.
  1. The candidate that loves Austria

42.9%
  2. The candidate that hates Austria

57.1%
  1. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

Actually, let's take Poland as an example. I have many Polish friends, more than any other nationality except Australia, have spent several months in Poland, lived with Poles, dated Poles, etc etc etc cue complete shitting on me. Poles hate brown people. There are exceptions, but this is just how it is. They're relatively small minded towards outsiders and are way behind them times in a globalist sense. Democratically, they throw overwhelming support behind whatever candidate says "fuck foreigners and refugees" the most. Should they be pressured into accepting something they don't want? You can see how different interests in the EU can cause problems when Greece and Germany are begging everyone to take some of the burden and some nationalities want nothing to do with it and see it as a tragic problem which Germany encouraged and now has to suffer the consequences, with the Balkans just an unfortunate byproduct of that. What is the perfect EU solidarity solution to that?

Your post is super long so I'll get back to the Deutsche Waffen arguments and such later. The humanitarian is probably the biggest one to address - these are real people suffering, and nobody is denying that. The problem with resettling them in your own country is one of demographics and the fact that people are always in a worse off condition, and if Europe were to take in all 19.500.000 refugees worldwide, there would literally be the same number in 20 years, and that's not even including the amount that would be encouraged to become refugees by the previous takein but by the amount of children people have. Instead of accepting people into your country and leaving the ones behind to suffer you should improve the country they're fleeing from and help all the people who live there, not just the ones rich enough to pay smugglers to get the to Italy. Obviously that's easier said than done, especially when only 47% of refugees to Europe are Syrians, but so is trying to integrate 1.5 million foreigners into your country at once. If all the politicians go around saying "wir schaffen das" then surely this solution is a comparatively easier way to help far more people and actually solve the problem.

2. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

im not denying the complexity of the situation either nor that its a true challenge. from simple integration, over work places, to racist ressentiments among natives and foreingers as well as foreigners among eachother. a lot of problems arise since we hastly put everyone together in our navie eurocentric view of the world and wonder when theres tensions or even violence.

and then theres this rapes and murders and whatnot. probably even some IS sympathisants. yeah thats real shit, real real real shit. but borders dont prevent people from crossing them either, if anything it keeps out the rest like children with their mothers and elderly.
    theres no denying that people should have been registered right away, but one must also see that it was hundreds of thousands. but even if registration would have worked, those people could still have crossed the border - you dont see if anyone is a rapist or murderer beforehand - they would have been registered and they still would have commited what crime they commited and if they aint found they wouldnt have been found either. theres 500mio people in europe, its easy to get lost among them.
    and aside of that. its not considerably higher crime rates then in compairable "native" milleus, nor do the crimes differ all that much. but yes, this does mean we raise crime rates if we dont take preventitive measures. but there is no time to discuss such things, because we are still held up with "build the highest wall there is and refuse help" - or worded differntly, "leave them to die, but out of my sight".

btw doesnt unhcr say something like 60 or even 70mio refugees worldwide? but ofc this includes refugees within their "own" countries - yet this much people are fleeing and would qualify as actual refugees. its not fleeing because of hunger, not starving to death is no human right.

also a shame in my opinion. the piles of food we throw away each day because it wouldnt sell so well ...

... oh tempora oh mores.

edit:
    lol and i forgot to refer to your introduction point. i often get lost in babbling sry ...

well yes, you cant force people to accept something they dont want. but i refuse to believe poles would be "racist by design", thatd just be another racist stereotype. but if so, what the hell do they want in the eu? dont they know that their counterparts in the rest of the countries think no better about them then about refugees - ofc not atm, since the enemy of your enemy is your friend - but trust me some never forgot what is supposed to belong to the reich and a pole - especially not the average one carrying such nonsense - has no say in this, slavs are untermenschen.
    i rather believe poles have no other reasons to deny it as anywhere else. and the reason is political gain by exploiting fears. we could singlehandedly manage it, if half the population wouldnt suddently go all nazi.
    yeah i know, theyre only frightend and concerned citizens, but listen to the loudest of them. and no, i dont think a majority of right wing party supporters are actually nazis, but neither were the actual nazis. we just cross more and more lines and i fear we will one day wake up wondering what happened. and it wont be refugees nor IS to blame for it. it was ourselfs.

and another practical thing for right wing parties which usually are extremely "liberal" when it comes to economics, its a welcome distraction from the reasons why its not going so well atm. does anyone actually remember, it started way before the war in syria. no? well we created a shitload of money out of thin air to save those owning what they told us would be to big to fail, then we created even more money to save countries because creating a shitload of money out of thin air wasnt the best idea to begin with. but no, its refugees because they COST SO MUCH :cringe:

no price tags on humans.

edit2:
    damn this elections left marks ...

edit3:
    fuckmesidewayits3oclockalready

Last edited: May 25, 2016
  3. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

About the numbers thing, we're both right. According to the UNHCR there's currently 60 million "displaced persons" but for total refugees who have actually applied for refugee status there are just under 20 million. Most of those who are going to Germany/Austria/Sweden/any other country with a generous welfare program do not count towards this number but will almost definitely apply in those respective countries in the coming months as many simply haven't done it yet. I used the refugee number because I didn't want to exaggerate, the extra 40 million probably wouldn't ALL want to be resettled, so 19.5 is the lowest but most definite number to work with.

I know it's hard. It's not possible to go back to when this shit was starting to go down and intervene and stop this, that's a magical fairy perfect world we don't live in. Personally I think what should be done is accepting the refugees which are already there but instead of giving them a 3 year protection visa which automatically becomes a permanent residency if they're still in the country when the 3 years end, the time should be indefinite until the Syrian situation is under control. It could take 5 years. It could take 10. But if people really want a safe place to stay with welfare and are willing to walk that whole way, power to them. Let them be safe in Germany while their home country suffers. But if they're not going to fight for their country at the very least they can rebuild it once it's safe.

Before anybody says "they'll pay for our pensions" or "wirtschaftswunder 2.0", I would like to say Australia has accepted between 12,000-26,000 refugees every year, depending on the government, and the most recent statistic for refugees employed after 18 months is 7%. Not 70. 7. I'm not even certain Germany could reach 7% employment seeing as we only took a hundredth of what they're recieving. It's fine to take in refugees, and is an amazing humanitarian thing to do. But to lie to the county and say it won't be anything but a massive drain on the economy and a huge blowout in the welfare budget is a lie and I don't know why many people in Germany believe otherwise.

Also I have tabs open with all of the sources if you want them, I'm not just making up numbers like 48.53% of other empires forum posts do

4. flasche

well theres half a million unemployed in austria, a country with 8.5mio people (half of it children and eldery though) and even though this sounds bad were not that bad off compaired to some other countries. fancy, its nothing to do with refugees. were at a point in time where we need to realize that work isnt salvation (unlike nazis propagated in auschwitz), at least not wage labour.

we produce more than enough for everyone, but everything belongs to someone and ofc the one it belongs to (why ever he has the right for this belonging stands on another page) wont give it away without profit. this are the general rules - its no laws of nature though, even if theres a whole science dedicated to make it appear like.

5. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

I over how in a conversation about humanitarianism and refugees and war you manage to slip in a sneaky "Deutschland musst größer sein" "return preußen or else my subhuman Freund".

Anyway, you could say this about a lot of countries. While not EU, Iceland hates foreigners more than anywhere else, I would guess. Racist and Euro-hating, the only experience they had with brown people were the Turk and Barbary Arabs sailing over to kidnap sell their women as expensive sex slaves, and they hate EU citizens because with a population of 300.000 they get 1.200.000 tourists every year and it's hard to compete if you're not actively selling shy to tourists and airbnb'ing everything you own. And obviously everything has to be in English which they love too.

Anyway, point is lots of people just want nothing to do with foreigners and it has nothing to do with poles. Short of a propaganda campaign starting from kindergarten until 18 (not indoctrination though because reasons), there isn't much you can do but war/economic sanctions which in inevitably piss the population off even more than they already are.

6. flasche

well i can do the least, all i can to is not be an ass to someone just because he looks slightly different and provide a different perspective on the matter if someone lets me.

the world turns without me. im not optimistic about the future, yet - because german sayings seem to be a special thing for me today - "aufgeben tut man einen brief", directly it translates "you send letters" where the translation of send, aufgeben, also has the meaning of giving up. so no aufgeben, only letters ^^

what i mean to say i am aware what kind of politics currently are most popular in pretty much every member state or actually maybe the whole planet. and it probably wont change so soon since our problems not only are complex, to a lot they also are complicated. the real bad thing about all this is we are wasting time because we're so held up with simple minded bullshit promoted for short profits.

i just wonder why no alarm bell rings when theres easy solutions and identifiable scapegoats for complex topics. what else does it need big red letters saying "scam"?

7. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

Wow, presidential election will be repeated due to irregularities.

8. flasche

oida das geht ma so am orsch jetz muss ich ma den ganzen scheiß nochamal anhörn? ich war so froh dass dieser unleidige wahlkrampf endlich vorbei is. dass die hurnkinder nicht einfach gscheit auszähln können, is ja nicht so schwer, da brauchts kan doktortitel nicht ...

... aaaaaaah

und das "geilste" is, jetz wird die bumsti partie einen auf "omg wahlbetrug" machen dast dich anscheißt, daweil warn die statements vor gericht ja bezeichnend.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
  9. McGyver

Tief durchatmen. Ist doch schön, dass der VfGH so streng auf die korrekte Abhaltung der Wahlen schaut.

10. flasche

ja der vfgh geht ma eh ned am orsch, aber die wahlbeisitzer. ich mein wie schwer kanns sein?
    und mir is auch wurscht dass ich ende september anfang oktober wieder wähln gehn muss, aber das dazwischen geht ma jetz schon am senkl ...

da wünsch selbst ich ma die prügelstrafe wieder. 100 stockhiebe auf die nackten fußsohlen und gut is.

ich leb in einem land voll vollidioten - aber is eh klar, der rest wird zu wirtschaftsflüchtlingen.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
  11. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

Jesus Christ flasche just speak the queen's en- I mean the kaiser's german.

12. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

Kaiser must have been known not to begin sentences with capital letters then.

13. McGyver

It is actually Luther's German. The protestants translated the Bible into German and took care of spreading a standardized German. Meanwhile the catholics just kept on going reading the Bible in Latin and let the peasants speak their weird regional dialects. That's why people from Austria and southern Germany have often problems speaking their own native tongue...

w00kie likes this.
  14. flasche

jawohl.

NEIN - but the meaning was like, "wth people responsible to control elections are incapable (in general). i am surrounded by retards and something something about people should be punished by 100 canings of their bare sole of their feet "

not only the beginning of sentences, but also all substantives.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016